/ldg/ - Love Dolls General

/ldg/ - Love Dolls General

Why don't you have one yet, Sup Forums?
>good quality dolls cost anything from $800-$5000 mostly depending on size and/or silicone/TPE, and you can fuck them for free years after the initial investment
>looks well enough to trick your reptilian brain into thinking it's a real person
>great for relationships where either partner has a high sex drive which would otherwise compel them to cheat
>feels fucking amazing to nut inside
>would make it less likely for a rapist to actually rape someone if he had one
>loli dolls will likely keep pedophiles in check so they don't harm actual children
>endless possibilities: could see monster girl dolls and all kinds of shit in the near future
>doesn't complain, nag, make demands, etc, always ready for action
>is easy to clean if you get one with an insert (which contrary to popular belief doesn't take away from the realism)
>excellent tool for practice and will build you confidence
>you'll "glow" as though you've actually fucked a real person
>it's not real, so you can indulge in whatever fantasy you want without guilt
>you can easily warm it up, and some come with self-warming capabilities without costing too much

The advantages are endless, both for couples, virgins, and people who are not interested in a relationship for whatever reason. These things, and AI robots which will follow, will free mankind from the shackles of primordial sexual urges.

This is the future, anons. And the future is bright!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QqWqyLhDboc
aliexpress.com/store/product/132cm-Bel-DollHouse-168-Evo-Series-Sex-Doll-RealLife-Size-Realistic-Skin-Silicone-Doll-with-New/1516082_32820566207.html
hgdoll.net/index.php?route=product/category&path=120_121
dollhouse168.biz/index.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

if they made the hyper realistic i'd be willingly to buy one

Have to admitt, I'm a bit envious

youtube.com/watch?v=QqWqyLhDboc

This is pure gold.

where can I buy one that looks like a H.S freshman?

this

The only "problem" is that it will put women's pussies out of business. Literally the only people who have problems with sex dolls are women and people with their heads up their asses.

I wonder: if sex dolls/robots become pervasive and affordable for men, will pussy be removed from its pedestal? Assuming its removal, will people eventually not care that women are women and just see them as people? Who knows.

I personally would want something like the computer waifu in Bladerunner 2017 but that was also an android so that I could be touched. The thing I hate most about being a loner is not having anyone to cuddle with. A man can dream. Now to play destiny to distract myself from my self loathing

It is not cheating if she is not a real person.

You are all sick! Keep posting.

What does it feel like fucking that? I'm really tempted to buy one, but I would be mortified if my gf found it.. I would have to figure out how to hide it good.

I'm in the same boat, but replace gf with wife. Lol.

kill yourselves asap

where can you find ones like that?

that's the one right?
aliexpress.com/store/product/132cm-Bel-DollHouse-168-Evo-Series-Sex-Doll-RealLife-Size-Realistic-Skin-Silicone-Doll-with-New/1516082_32820566207.html

i was like 13 years old. i was at my grandmas house and back then she baby sat a bunch of kids. she was in the kitchen cooking and the 5 yo girl she was taking care of at the got up to go to the bathroom. *idea*. i go to my grandmas room which is right beside the bathroom and wait. she finishes and i call her in the room. i touched her little pussy. she starts giggling -boner- i started rubbing her pussy through her pants and she kept giggling and she even reached for my crotch and i pulled out my cock. she stares at it and i guided her hand up and down my cock. shes enjoying this so i go under her pants and panties. god damn that real life loli pussy felt good in my hand. i told her to pull her pants down and she did and i started touching her pussy and ass with my hands and dick. i came all over her tight little pussy. i cleaned her up and made her kiss my dick then sent her on her way, all while my grandma had no idea she even left the living room. god damn these lolli dolls remind me of it every time

and this? hgdoll.net/index.php?route=product/category&path=120_121

"Dear wife, I got a new job. It requires that I fuck this little doll that looks like a 11yr old Maddie Ziegler. I don't want to, but we need the money" (?

Too expensive for me

>free mankind from the shackles of primordial sexual urges

With this and in vitro meat production, maybe humanity will finally be able to evolve beyond simple-minded, savage animals.

Had to move one that was in a box today at work. You people are disgusting.

yeah

Details.

> Dear wife, I found a new job. It involves quality checking manequins. We need the money.

I am so happy for you hun!

ah do I email them or what?

Hoverhand

this fucking doll spam thread again from a fucking chink who is making those shit

yeah that's what i did, and they were giving a $50 discount to people that i sent to them, just tell them dollguy sent you, maybe they will give it to you

Lol fag

yeah those chinks paying this dollguy to sell their cheap ass dolls here. mod should ban him once and for all from advertising here all the time

People ask, and they receive. Nothing more than that.

enough is enough with his advertising those cheap ass pedo dolls here every single day.
he is clearly advertising daily not just posting

they did give me $50 one time they made a sale, but they gave me something for free so i told them they didn't need to do that anymore. i just think they are great dolls and want to share my pics. i don't even post links

stop fighting

he is even telling about the discount they will give, obvious advertising is obvious.

It's not advertising if he gets asked first. That is not how advertising works. Leave.

>>Why don't you have one yet, Sup Forums?
Because I'm way too poor.

>mfw it's cross-eyed
>mfw it looks 12

and most days i'm not even the one posting, it's others reposting my stuff

i like to help people out that want to get one, that is all

>when he pisses on her in the shower
what did he mean by this?

sure constantly posting his cheap ass dolls obviously he will get asked eventually. or maybe he is just posting the questions himself

i work at a shipping company, that's about it lol

Do you have a wig like the one that Maddie uses in the youtube music video "sia - chandelier"?

lol why you so mad at me?

Just waiting on japan to make a functional sexable maid robot and i'll be content for life

I always see their eyes in differente positions. can you move them independntly? or how does that work?

More details.

no but i should get one

yeah you can move them or even change them to a different color

what site can you buy from without worrying about getting ripped off?

Man, i'm in love with them. I surely would like to get one. Sadly I going throu phase of a lot of changes. Btw, congrats on wen. she's my favorite.

dollhouse168.biz/index.php
You need to look at the site in Chinese if you want to see the loli dolls because they don't show them in English.
If you have any questions or want to order just email them.
If you tell them the dollguy sent you they will give you a $50 discount on your order. Molly is $1,250 with the discount

But can they make one that poops in my mouth?

I've heard services where you send them a pic and they mold your doll's face to look like someone.
Anyone tried those?

see, he is advertising them again!

i don't want to be accused of advertising, i will just say TDF is a really good place to find information on dolls and good doll companies and vendors, just no talk of loli dolls is allowed

thanks

don't post this anymore, the loli dolls are not on there anymore

not me posting

stop

keep the good work guy. i love how these sick fucks remove themselves from the gene pool

Where can you buy the loli ones then if they're not listed?

>buying sex dolls
>buying chinese sex dolls
enjoy your low quality chink doll stuffed with landfill waste

>aliexpress.com/store/product/132cm-Bel-DollHouse-168-Evo-Series-Sex-Doll-RealLife-Size-Realistic-Skin-Silicone-Doll-with-New/1516082_32820566207.html

i mean you can still get them there if you email them but they have had trouble with their paypal being shutdown so they are hiding them and i am not linking to them anymore. it sucks we cant be as out in the open because there are assholes

so it got shut down because you kept on posting the links here and paypal was informed. beautiful work, haha
you over advertised and ruined their business

the only other loli dolls are japanese and they are $5,000 and don't sell outside of japan

i don't know if that is why, but it's possible, that's why i don't post links now

NOW it makes sense, yes that
s exactly what happened, dollfag. You fucked their business up by advertising here and the cops saw your advertising and contacted paypal. congrats, you ARE dumb!

the cops? lol and I'm pretty sure it's not affecting their business that much

I could spend 50$ at a night club and like 4 hours of my day if i wanted to get some puss my guy

Oh IM pretty sure it is, especially with USA since most loli dolls are mostly allowed in USA, LOLs

that's creepy dude

and they have other places they sell them, that site didn't even have them in English. and the two loli dolls they have are only a small part of their business.

why do you want to make me feel bad?

because youre' a dumb pedo creep, thats why
so well we gotto do is find the other links and keep on posting them here and they will get removed too

>Putting diapers on sex dolls

that's not nice. what did i do that so bad?

Oh yeah, love that wig.

>gene pool
>not knowing it has been superseded by the meme pool

Dammit I was so close to being able to sleep and you bump it.

lol, as soon as this one dies I'm going to start a new one.