What do you think of manscaping? I just manscaped for the first time...

What do you think of manscaping? I just manscaped for the first time. I think when your legs are as hairy as mine you should. It's uncomfortable having so much hair. Almost like you have an extra lair of clothes on. I didn't shave completely just trimmed shorter and I will be doing this from here on out. Legs can breathe. Feels good man. Pic is me.

Your left legs look more tough guy, but I understand your points. If it's too hairy then shave it or at least trim.

Congrats, youre now full cuck.

Dont forget to finish your soy

Did you realize how manly your hairy leg looks?
Man I'm more hairy than you and I'm going to use minoxidil to look like a bear

I can appreciate this. I was a swimmer in HS and we near-full-body shaved for championships. Losing your leg hair is a freeing experience.

It's all good, just don't trim to tight around the nether region, it gets irritated and itchy as fuuuu

I wouldn't shave my legs cus there is too much to shave and it not worth it since my hair grows back faster then a meme getting popular

My legs aren't all that hairy but I manscape my pubes religiously. Just like guys, nearly every woman I've ever talked to about it, including my wife, vastly prefers neatly trimmed pubes over a huge hairy bush.

I guess if your legs are super hairy too, it only makes sense.

That's pretty gay tbh

Fuck that's gay OP.

Hairy legs are fine. Shaved legs are faggoty. Manscaping is fine for overly hairy balls, shoulder, arse crack or back.
Legs, just like arms should be left alone. Unless you are a cyclist.

Man still trying to figure out why

its just basic grooming. i shave my pits regularly and the rest of my body periodically. i dont like having it completely grown in and bear mode.

Shave during the summer, not right when winter is approaching.

Have fun being cold as shit, ya doof.

It's something every real man needs to do because your pants and socks will pull the fuck out of your body hair unless you at least trim. Only real men know this problem

NOPE

yes

Gaylord

It's fine/

Manscaping helps you to get laid. It's not about looking manly. Too much hair is disgusting, just trim it you insecure piece of shit.

More jew faggot brainwashing. If required for work a man will shave his face and neck. That's it. Period. Anything else is gay, gay, gay.

What. I'm pretty hairy and I never had any problems with that.
That said, I completely shave my torso and pits. Looks and feels nicer. Legs and arm hair would be too much work

Enjoy your hundreds of ingrown hairs OP, im serious. I use to do that shit too because I was self conscious of being so hairy and then I got ingrowns, and they kept coming for years after that. After realizing most girls dont give a shit if youre hairy or not I stopped caring and let it grow.

Lmao okay buddy, im a real man and I don't get that tugging feeling.. Maybe because I wear work boots and ankle socks everyday and the hair gets rubbed off and grows thinner there..

This has to do with pubes faggot not leg hair, also girls don't give a shit about leg hair. You're not getting laid because you're an insecure bitch, not because you have leg hair.