Amateurs gettin down with the bros

Amateurs gettin down with the bros

another asian girl?

monitoring for research purposes

One of the best ones. Sauce on the girl or vid? Any more?

She's done with yellow bois

> bros
> shows pictures of niggers
niggers aren't bros, they just use the term ironically to mock white coastal culture

Why do Asian girls seem to be dating niggers now?

they don't

White women do

only in your cuck fantasies

b-but i thought white women only fucked niggers for money

any more Asian girls getting blacked?

no rape photos. mods!

Them brotha is lucky as fuck tho, that ass is lit

disgusting niggers! they NEED to be castrated!

i want to see her get blacked, you think she would take it well?

Imagine being this much of a wannabe faggot

I'd say yes she would. She's hot too. I like the thought of my Chinese gf getting blacked, but not sure if I want it to actually happen.

how do you think her first time with BBC would look like user?

Her pussy would be tightly wrapped around bbc.

sarah would probably milk it as much as she can with her pussy right user? would she be enjoying it? i wanna see her take a few

She would. She's probably so tight it would be over in a few minutes.

how many would my conservative sarah be taking on her first night user?

She would probably start with one. Would you like to see my gf get blacked?

i think it would be sexy for sarah's first time to take 2 or 3, they would all cum in her dont you think?

dunno user, would need to see face to determine.

Does anyone have the gif or webm of a white girl doing a stream that’s when a nigga breaks in pump one in her and leaves shit had me diamond

Why do men, especially white men like being cucked, especially by black men? Is there some sort of self-hatred? I don't understand it. Isn't it gay to watch another man fuck your partner?

From my guess I’m take a shot at they like seeing their women being pleased by something they don’t have

yeah im gonna need videos of all these asian chicks getting blacked.

Then why don't they just get a girlfriend who is pleased and leave that one for that guy? Its basically being friends with the girl at that point.

They do faggot

She needs some bbc

Beats me man but they seem to like that shit I wouldn’t mind letting another guy smash my wife aslong as I can smash his but if it’s a cucked situation fuck that

I would allow another guy to fuck my wife as long as he was not a non White and I got to fuck his wife

Wish vegas had a lot to offer on that but mostly couples out here are looking for some nigger dick