Hey Sup Forums, how do you deal with the fact you'll never be loved? I'm struggling with it a lot lately

Hey Sup Forums, how do you deal with the fact you'll never be loved? I'm struggling with it a lot lately.

stop being a fuckingn pussy love isnt real nigger faggot cunt whore

I read, and pretend the interactions I see through books are as real as the ones as I hear about irl

basically distract yourself

You'll be loved dont worry user. Just dont give a fuck and enjoy life, you dont need someone. And if the time is right the right person will be there.

I love freely, and chase it without attachment.

God loves you.

"In order to be loved first you must love youself."

someone else said that. I don't know who. In my case I hate myself, so why should anyone else?

No need to hate yourself, stop beeing beta. Get out make some friends, get drunk fck shit up

I know I like seeing the people I love suffer. I am truly in his image.

Anger & denial, i see.

I do that too but, like just now, i'll go to bed sometimes and won't be able to stop thinking about it.

I tell myself this too, but the longer the wait the less likely it seems.

This seems like a good philosophy.

Same here, man. It's hard to love oneself when you're aware of all those unlovable things about you.

>Get out make some friends, get drunk fck shit up
I've been doing that since i could get my hands on cheap beer. There has to be something else i'm not seeing.

I have been loved though... I just can't love again after she died.

allah the most merciful loves you, and through him anything is possible, simply say the shahadah.
good luck user, i hope you make the right choice.

I got friends and drink more in a day than you in month. doesn't change shit about me. I just advising OP why I don't feel alone.

How old are you op, got any hobbies/jobs?
Are you in good shape?

24, I'm a game dev student and like to listen to psycology lectures on the side. I don't really have the time for a hobby, i don't even get to play videogames more than an hour a week anymore.

I'm a bit overweight, but it's great considering i was really fucking obese 2 years ago. It's amazing what learning to make a good salad can do for you.

As long as I play video games and browse internet, I don't give a fuck about interaction

How does being a game dev work?

It's fun if you're not lazy and like mental/logic challenges.
If you want to do it as a hobby you just come up with an idea you think might be fun and get to it, or simply make your own version of a game that allready exists. You can just work on it a few hours a week, for fun.

Professionally it can be fun too but it can also be boring or a nightmare. I think your best chance at it being fun is working on a small team. Big dev companies and publishers are a completely uptight regular programing workplace, and abusive producers are not rare at all. Release dates are always looming over you so you're rushing and over-working ALL THE TIME. And you'll probably never work on an exciting new experimental game, since there's a lot of money on the line the owner of the IP won't let you fuck around with ideas at all.

The industry itself is really nice though. Events, parties and challenges are always really fun and the people themselves tend to be relaxed, interesting and friendly.

source on this image?

>The industry itself is really nice though.
The industry is fucking horrible unless you're talking about indiedev-focused stuff.

What part of the country are you in?

what comp sci jobs would you reccomend to start with

I'm just too jaded to care about it much, OP.

Don't want kids. Not naive enough to think a girl will stick around me long enough before she jumps to something better. Been approached by women who were wives with children so I know firsthand that a wedding ring means dick.

I mean... I don't know OP. I just don't give a fuck. I've got other plans to occupy my time that just doesn't involve women.

Depends where you can get a job or where you want to work - small company, large company, and doing what... PM, SWE, web dev, etc.?

I don't work in games directly fwiw (I work at a major tech company that also does game stuff, though) but I'm still very involved with the industry/scene both in the US and Europe.

Quit being a little bitch

I'm 100% 18, but, let's say I'm in grade 10 (grade 3 kicked my ass). I just started programming, and next year I'm starting comp sci ap.
Any advice?

Start making shit, don't wait for a class to teach you stuff. Don't be afraid of writing shitty code, and look stuff up when you need to. Just play around with stuff and see what you find fun, etc. I think of it (especially games) more like art, make cool stuff you're proud of, not because they use ~the hottest new web technologies~ or frameworks you think will get you a job or whatever bullshit.

A lot of jobs in CS are much more than just knowing how to code, but more about how to think well, interact with people, and your potential to learn. It's not about knowing everything already but being able to learn as part of the job.

If you need more games-focused advice I can give that as well.

Thank you for the advice