Women are fucking weak

ITT we post stories of funny weak women

I always hear "women can do anything a men could!", "women are STRONG", "women can bear children so they are STRONGER THAN MEN!!!".
Well guess what, they fucking aren't. I went cycling with my gf and she fucking couldn't even pump the tires up. I kek'd so hard, it was so fucking pathetic I had to take pic related.
We literally have to be cautious not to harm these strong independent womynz by accident.

Post your stories about accidentally hurting women or weak women being mad at you for casually helping them with your STRENGTH PRIVILEGE.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rRfCpQx_FDE
youtube.com/watch?v=4HRUEqyZ7p8
youtu.be/dODZv7XmB9w
youtu.be/9gGu0jY02zc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i know this person

What's your point?

>obnoxious people, who talk in memes are wrong

Well, duh. I don't really understand why would people pay any attention to "feminists" or pro lgbtqwerty++ activists in the first place.

Just ignore them, it's not real.

I had a friend in the marines that punched a big bitch and knocked her out. He said she wanted to fight so he gave it to her.

Every jar in the kitchen.

>I'm strong and independent and don't need pickles.
>Jars are sexist!

Women aren't supposed to do the pumping.

slow news day

kek

My gf is about 100# soaking wet but is very fit. She can piggy back my 190# ass half a block, but when I bring up equal rights shit she says "no, you're the man and I'm the woman."

I found a good one Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=rRfCpQx_FDE

When I was 16 my mom couldn't open the pickle jar

you know what you must do user

I'm from the future and here's my fun story. In the year 2016 at the Olympics in Brazil for the first time ever trannies were allowed to compete as the gender "they identify as."

What this meant in practice, was all the female records being broken by men and the butthurt of the women athletes that caused a massive shitstorm. Liberals had to decide between advocating for women's rights or being "transphobic," but they couldn't so their heads exploded.

And that is how Trump won the election.

God created the males stronger than the females

> Mfw all the women i know cannot do a single honest push up.

Fucking skinny fats

RARE

When I was at the recruiters delivering shit a woman that was there asked the USAF recruiter if she had a chance of getting into para-rescue and he told them no.

>last weekend
>drunk as all fuck
>run into some drunk girls on my way home
>one of them falls on the ground giggling
>stumble next to them, visibly drunk, grab my pack of smokes and take one out
>look at the situation
>one of them is on the ground, doesn't want to get up, 4 grills try to pull her up
>smile

>could you go away? t. random grill
>no t. user
>seriously, could you just go? t. random grill
>no t. user
(I knew I was invading their personal space, but just didn't give a fuck)
>light up my cigarette as I watch the girls trying to get the one grill standing up
>random grill starts pushing and punching me to get me to go away
>puff smoke and laugh
>another girl comes to help her
>they both start pushing me away, can't handle the force so I sidestep
>1 girl falls and the other one stumbles
>keep just standing there, smoking, smiling, and watching the one girl trying STILL to get up
>the random girls come to push me again
>avoid them the best I could
>finish my smoke

>the one girl finally gets up and says to me "COULD YOOOOU JUSSHT FUCKING GO AWAY???"
>laugh, throw my smoke on the ground and walk away

Fucking girls lol, how would they ever manage if we didn't let them?

No.

one can hope this happens. Perhaps KEK will answer our prayers.

Meow

t joonas 23 lahdesta

>using a hashtag as a pound symbol

ahahahahahahah

OP I would very much like to fug your gf. Are you willing to donate her to me?

This, I just got triggered

holy fuck this might actually happen

Nope.
I doubt anyone I was drinking with lurks Sup Forums.

I've gone mountain biking and loaned my other bike to many girls. None of them have ever come back for a second ride since they found out it's "hard and you get really tired"

>didn't fuck both of them right there and then

They were coming on to you, fucking moron.

>I don't really understand why would people pay any attention to "feminists" or pro lgbtqwerty++ activists in the first place.

because the CIA decided it should be so

youtube.com/watch?v=4HRUEqyZ7p8

>I loosened it for you

Literally was too drunk to care or too drunk to even remember I still had a penis.
Also unsure if underage.

no burger

Enjoy waking up in the middle of the night 8 years from now realizing you could have fucked two girls at once and didn't.

>calling a pound symbol a hashtag

>couldn't even pump the tires up
That's fucking sad. I'm 58, I still can pump air into my mtn. bike tires

>you could have fucked two girls at once and didn't.
But I couldn't have, user. No amount of drugs would've woken me up from that alcohol induced coma I crashed into.

Tunisia rare? nigga pls

You're just not trying hard enough.

You know what they mean, you 'tist.

> mfw this might actually fucking happen

I met this girl almost a year ago and we were just talking about car tires since she just changed her winters off. She was complaining about how much she hates doing it because she can't lift the tires herself so she has to leave them at her parents' place.

I couldn't stop laughing at her.

It already does

I would welcome it 2bh. I think it'd be for the greater good

Kalgoorlie tango whiskey Sierra

>image.jpg

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure, what ever you say.

>she can't open the jar
>ask for it like a true alpha
>fuck the lid is fucking welded
>need to resort to using a spoon to weaken it

How much relation points I lost in that scene?

When I go to the gym, most girls only do about 30 lb's on the machines. I really don't get it because that weight is nothing. There are however two girls who lift and are male-like in physical tone.

He beat the hell outta her. Don't think she even got a single punch

She'll leave you for that spoon, definitely

Girls that are male-like in physical tone are taking roids.

Girls muscles grow a lot slower than men. Most girls aren't trying to bulk up either they're just trying to tone.

So you'll see them probably do 30 pounds with 10 reps and 3 sets whereas most guys you'll see them doing a lot more at 5 reps and 4 sets unless they're trying to tone as well.

>Be me in college
> Have a girl roommate in college who thought she was capable
>have drunk convo about how women are weak
>attempts to prove me wrong and always fails
>she buys an armoire and calls three female friends to help her get it up the steps
>one of the friends says "why don't you ask user to help?"
>"cuz he's an asshole".
>thirty minutes of screeching and inane chatter ensues
>one of the friends calls up "hey user can you come help?"
>see one, ONE strep has been overcome.
>wordlessly bend over, hoist armoire onto back, and haul it upstairs into her room
> "thanks user" t. Hot friends
>bitchy thankless stare from roommate.
>end up smashing 2 of the friends in the following months.
>roommate girl caves and accepts my utter dominance of household.

Once i was at the gas station and saw two girls fighting in the front door. They were in the way so i grabbed one by the hair and threw her into the street. She fell straight on her ass and started crying while the other one looked at me in shock.

I wanted to teach my soon-to-be-wife to use my handgun "just in case", but she couldn't even move the slide back.
I guess the /k/ meme are true and I will have to get her a revolver

>tone

Know how I know you're retarded?

Get fuckin ready this happened last weekend

>work in hipster bar
>short fat chick who wears thick rim glasses always goes on about how women can do everything men can do blah blah blah
>One day on my day off, I'm playing pool. she overhears me saying how fucking retarded it is people disagree with bathrooms being for the sex you were born
>Gets all in a tissy and exagerates herself in that typical loud attentiony manner as some sort of righteous proclamation.
>"If someone wants to be called a woman and live a womans life, they should regardless of their genitals! Have some RESPECT!"
>in a calm monotone voice, "No."
>gets all aggressive because she believes that being 5'6 160lb means you're 'strong' or whatever. Comes closer into my space, puts her face closer to mine
>As she's babbling, I slowly extend my index finger and put it into her forehead and slowly push her back from me
>literally goes for a haymaker out of nowhere
>a grab her forearm squeezing as hard as I can
>instantly drops and shrieks. I let go, she's looking around for the que: He hurt me! Which guy is gonna come help me!?
>realizes all of her friends are dopey guitar playing fags, and since she made a sperg of herself everyone is just staring at her.
>I ask her if she's a big girl now
>shrieks that I'm "the biggest piece of shit" blah blah
>raise eyebrow, the fuck was that? Go on with my night
>comes in days later, avoids eye contact, then murmers to her urban apparel girlfrans in the corner glancing at me. Avoids the bar and sits at a table

>Post your stories about accidentally hurting women or weak women being mad at you for casually helping them with your STRENGTH PRIVILEGE.
I've caused a lot of swollen wrists by grabbing them and most women around me accidentally fall a lot. I seriously mean they accidentally fall, stop trying to push me if I'm walking forward.

wow, this is fucking sad
you losers are making fun of women instead of making them your girlfriends or serving them
you're being retarded Sup Forums, worse than fucking reddit

at what point did you pull out your katana?

It's pretty obvious, look at my flag

Still he's right, testosterone directly linked to muscle mass gains, bone density. Men produce it at a rate 10 Times + that of women

Source Wikipedia

>My sister was pro-refugee
>Strongly against nationalism

Cologne.exe

>C-can you go running with me?
>I-Ill pay you 10 Euro per night.

Thats just one gem. More relevant and daily however, is:

>Can you carry this stuff, I cant
>Can you open this jar?

Next week I got those Chinese stars and throwing knife things

Why didn't you beat her up ?

Because I dont have autism.

>Calling an octathorpe a pound symbol

What is £

I avoid conflict with women because they're cunts about it but when it inevitably happens you have to be sure not to let them touch you, cause even if they hit you and you so much as push then back they'll turn the story around somehow.

You elected a Green, you've got something, friend.

My favorite Bill burr joke:

>you can't hit women; Have you seen the way they fall? They fall like children, they don't even put their arms out to cushion the blow

He pulled it out faster than the UN when you apes starting throwing shit at each other.

That's a Euro symbol, mate

Just look up endurocross
>men
youtu.be/dODZv7XmB9w
>women
youtu.be/9gGu0jY02zc

Is she redpilled in general?

>you

So following that logic, you elected a nigger.

I have to open bottles and jars for my gf all the time. She literally has trouble opening some plastic water bottles.

Made a pretty good lead up to Trump though, didn't it?

They all do.

€ is the Euro
£ is the Pound

You mean Clinton.

>IT'S NOT MY FAULT
>IT'S CULTURE

Yeah, your lack of manpower has made her a liberal. Enjoy her having a niglet or converting to islam

>octathorpe
>Not Octothorpe

Fucking learn to spell

>serving them
nigga wut

I know that feel. My girlfriend is stereotypically weak. Medicine bottles, jars, heavy doors. Thank god I'm not some pussy though. Her family is all rough and tumble outdoorsy types, I wouldn't do well otherwise.

Sounds fake

It really is shocking how weak women are. A man with a medium build who's never lifted before can OHP 4 or 5 times more than a woman who's never lifted before, really shows you how fragile they are

Hahaha, good one. We convict our criminal politicians here.

Every time my gf asks me to open a jar it's like a test to our relationship. I'm pretty sure she would break up with me if I ever failed to open it using nothing but my strength (no pouring hot water in it)

brutal, I hope they called that course "The Oppressor"

Reminds me of when I used to work security.

>night guard at a parking garage next to a bank
>patrol bank interior and garage
>drunk people from clubs across the street loiter around bank
>drunk girl crawling in the bushes in front of the bank
>tell her she needs to get out of the bush and leave
>her faggot friend and boyfriend apologizing for her behavior
>she crawls out of the bush, stumbles up to me, starts poking her finger into my chest
>boyfriend walks away embarrassed as her gay friend tries to talk her down
>wait for her to lean forward to tap my chest again
>she goes in, I step back
>faceplants right into the sidewalk
>don't bother to help her up, just look down at her kneeling in front of me
>gay friend has to drag her up to her feet and help her stumble away together in shame

With your nigger genes, it shouldn't be an issue

>being hetero
i want blue pills to leave nooooooow ^__^

Why would it be, lol
I was being a shitty cunt to them, I know, but it's all true though.

Yet she's still free.

His first punch puts her on the ground

Be me, just a regular guy but took up MMA under pretty big name coach/gym-- regularly get to meet and train with popular and up-and-coming fighters
Often get paired to spar with women because I'm not a big guy, but experienced enough to know control and not hurt them
Up and coming female fighter preparing for first fight needs training partners
We get paired up and she get a little too overzealous.. I'm still pulling my punches and trying to be a good pattner, but she's trying to show how tough she is and trying to sctually KO me. Get fed up and counter straight to the face and spend the rest of the round just manhandling her. She didn't act so tough after that.

It's a ploy. What more to bring shame than to indict when she's the nominee?