ITT: Rank the discography of the last band you listened to, and others judge your opinion

Pic related.
Chocolate And Cheese = Quebec > The Pod > The Mollusk > Pure Guava > GodWeenSatan > White Pepper = Shinola Vol 1 > La Cucaracha >>> 12 Golden Country Greats
I don't like country music, so I'm a BIT biased against 12 Golden Country Greats. I asked my grandmother, who DOES listen to country, whether I'm Holding You is a good country song, and she said yes, so... I guess that's a good sign that my opinion might be wrong?
Eh, whatever.

no

Frances The Mute > Amputechture = Deloused In The Comatorium > The Bedlam In Goliath > Tremulant > Scabdates > Octahedron > LIVE >>> Noctourniquet

welcome to sky valley > blues for the red sun > wretch > sons of kyuss > and the circus leaves town > kyuss/qotsa split ep

Untitled EP> Spiderland> Tweez

Jerusalem > Volume One > Sleep's Holy Mountain = Dopesmoker

...Huh. Interesting. Any particular reason you prefer Jerusalem over the others?

>His favorite album is the one that's been publicly disowned by the band
Interesting

Jerusalem is literally just Dopesmoker cut in several parts

it's a bit like saying The Burning World is your favorite Swans album

The guitar and vocals just sound louder on Jerusalem than on Dopesmoker which make sense for a doom metal/stoner rock record

STGSTV > Sung Tongs > MPP > Strawberry Jam > Feels > Here Comes the Indian > Centipede >>>> Danse Manatee > Painting With

Apparently the band absolutely hated the mixing and the fact that it was cut up.

That's a valid argument. I feel the opposite, I enjoy that the guitar and vocals aren't as loud on Dopesmoker, but this feels like a personal preference thing.
swap sung tongs with stgstv, then swap stgstv with strawberry jam, put campfire songs between feels and indian, and this is basically my ranking
At least Painting With has Floridada, the catchiest fucking song on the planet.

Soundtracks > Ege Bamyasi > Monster Movie > Tago Mago > Future Days >>>>>>>> The rest of their discography

You really made me work for this one OP

1. Hot Rats
2. Absolutely Free
3. Burnt Weeny Sandwich
4. One Size Fits All
5. We’re Only in It for the Money
6. Uncle Meat
7. Apostrophe (‘)
8. The Grand Wazoo
9. Roxy & Elsewhere
10. Sheik Yerbouti
11. Freak Out!
12. Over-Nite Sensation
13. Joe’s Garage Act I
14. Zappa in New York
15. Bongo Fury
16. You Are What You Is
17. Waka/Jawaka
18. Chunga’s Revenge
19. Zoot Allures
20. Frank Zappa Meets the Mothers of Prevention
21. Sleep Dirt
22. Does Humor Belong in Music?
23. Jazz from Hell
24. Tinsel Town Rebellion
25. Just Another Band from L.A.
26. Fillmore East – June 1971
27. Ship Arriving Too Late to Save a Drowning Witch
28. Them or Us
29. Shut up ‘n Play Yer Guitar
30. Joe’s Garage Acts II & III
31. Weasels Ripped My Flesh
32. Lumpy Gravy
33. Return of the Son of Shut Up ‘n Play Yer Guitar
34. Orchestral Favorites
35. Studio Tan
36. Guitar
37. Shut Up ‘n Play Yer Guitar Some More
38. Baby Snakes
39. 200 Motels
40. Boulez Conducts Zappa: The Perfect Stranger
41. Cruising with Ruben & The Jets
42. The Man from Utopia
43. London Symphony Orchestra, Vol. II
44. London Symphony Orchestra, Vol. I
45. Thing-Fish
46. Francesco Zappa

Note that I haven't listened to anything beyond Guitar

Electric Lady Land
Are You Experienced (UK version)
Axis Bold as Love
Band of Gypsys (Live)
Are You Experienced (US Version)

Psychedelic Sounds > Easter Everywhere > Bull of the Woods > Live

holy shit
I'd probably put Apostrophe at the top, but that's just personal opinion. Solid ranking!

>Le Cockroach better than 12 GCG
c'mon user. even if you don't like country how can you say this

Anyways It's actually

Quebec
The Pod
The Mollusk
Pure Guava

Chocolate and Cheese
Shinola Vol 1
12 Golden Country Greats
God Ween Satan

White Pepper
La Cucaracha

Because I have NEVER liked country music. This is a personal bias that I genuinely can't get over. I listened to 12 GCG and I didn't enjoy a single song. La Cucaracha's just a mediocre Ween album, 12 GCG is an album I dislike.

The last Band i listened to was current 93.

1.) Brain Salad Surgery
2.) Emerson, Lake and Palmer
3.) Trilogy
4.) Tarkus
--Power Gap--
5.) Pictures at an Exhibition
6.) Works Volume 1
7.) Emerson, Lake and Powell
8.) Works Volume 2
9.) Love Beach
--Power Gap
10.) In the Hotseat

Antichrist Superstar > Mechanical Animals = Portrait Of An American Family > Holy Wood > The Pale Emperor > Smells Like Children > The Golden Age Of Grotesque >>> The High End Of Low >>>> Born Villain >>>>>>>>>>>> Eat Me Drink Me

Brownest Tier:
>The Pod
>The Mollusk

Browner Tier:
>God Ween Satan: The Oneness
>Chocolate & Cheese
>Quebec

Brown Tier:
>Pure Guava
>White Pepper

Beige Tier:
>12 Golden Country Greats
>La Cucaracha

Soundtracks at the top
Never seen this before, what makes you say this?

The Downward Spiral = The Fragile > Broken > Not The Actual Events > Pretty Hate Machine > Add Violence > Hesitation Marks > Further Down The Spiral > Year Zero > With Teeth > Things Falling Apart > Still > Ghosts I-IV > Fixed > The Slip >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Y34RZ3R0R3M1X3D

King Crimson from best to worst

Lizard
Larks tongues
Islands
Red
Itcotck
Itwop
Discipline
SaBB

Pretty much everything above Discipline is great

Tarkus is WAY better than BSS

I gotta agree with this guy, Tarkus is better than Brain Salad Surgery by a long shot.
And I'd say that Pictures At An Exhibition is undeserving of being on the other side of that power gap.

I pretty much agree with you except I think that shinola is better than white pepper

switch painting with with centipede hz

freak out that low?

It's an incredible album (especially for 1966!) but there are just too many straightforward parody R&B songs for me to put it in the top 10
I wish there were more songs like "Hungry Freaks, Daddy" and "Who Are the Brain Police?"
Just my personal opinion though, I wouldn't argue with anyone who puts it in their top 10 or even considers it Zappa's best
Now Francesco Zappa's a different story...

Heads up > You're a woman, i'm a machine > Outrage is now > the physical world

excluding posthumous releases

Buddy Holly self titled > The "Chirping" Crickets > That'll Be the Day

Demo 2017

It's good.

S/T > Phoenix > Astra > Alpha > Aqua > Aria > XXX > Arena > Aura > Omega > Gravitas > Rare > Silent Nation

I would contribute something but that is the perfect ranking

1. The Soft Bulletin
2. Clouds Taste Metallic
3. Hit to Death in the Future Head
4. In a Priest Driven Ambulance
5. Embryonic
6. Transmissions from the Satellite Heart
7. Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots
8. Telepathic Surgery
9. The Terror
10. Oh My Gawd!!!
11. At War with the Mystics
12. Hear It Is
13. Oczy Mlody

Shit, forgot Zaireeka
That would rank 2nd

Fuck yeah, Zaireeka. I may not have the money to have four stereo setups but goddamn that album is cool to listen to either way. People don't give it enough attention because of the weird premise, but fuck, man. Just... Fuck.

I don't have four stereo setups either, but I make do
Last time I listened to it with one disc in my laptop, one in my stereo, one in my Xbox, and one in a portable CD player hooked up to some iPod speakers
Album's just that good

Vivadixiesubmarinetransmissionplot > Good Morning Spider > It's A Wonderful Life = Dreamt for Light Years in the Belly of a Mountain

this is going to take forever oh god
Low > Lodger > Hunky Dory > Aladdin Sane > Scary Monsters = The Man Who Sold The World > Station To Station > 2nd S/T > Outside > Blackstar > Hours > The Next Day > Reality = Heroes > Rise And Fall Of Ziggy Stardust > Let's Dance > Young Americans > Tin Machine II > Diamond Dogs > Tin Machine I > Heathen > Earthling = Black Tie White Noise > Labyrinth = Buddha Of Subburbia = First S/T > No Plan = Lazarus > Pin-Ups >> Tonight >>>>>>> Never Let Me Down
I excluded Baal and Christiane F. because I haven't listened to them yet.

The Century of Self > Madonna = Source Tags & Codes >>> ...And You Will Know Us by the Trail of Dead = Tao of the Dead > Lost Songs > IX >>>>>>>>>> Worlds Apart >>>>>>>>>>>>> So Divided

White Light / White Heat > VU & Nico > VU > Loaded >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Squeeze