--------------------SWAMP STATUS----------------------

--------------------SWAMP STATUS----------------------

BEING DRAINED

Nice propaganda.

You actually believe that?

Someone drew this unironically, ayy lmao

trumpanzees are so fucking deluded lmao

Ben Garrison truly is a triggered cuck, lol.

lol

Net worth of trump's original cabinet:
>4.3 billion dollars

Rex Tillerson's old job was CEO of Exxon, Steve Mnuchin was OneWest Bank CEO. Then there's Wilber Ross, who's bottom estimates of wealth are about $325 million.

But I'm sure you know all this, and don't care.

If you ignore all the political references and identities... This picture gets a whole different meaning to it... Gets you to sorta sympathize with the green fella.

Wow, somebody draws a cartoon, so it must be true...

sad waste of talent

>Vox

HAHAHA TRUMP AS THE ADULT IN THE ROOM! TOP FUCKING KEK MATE.

the girl on the right looks black fk off

Oh my! You wrote that in all caps so you must be very excited!

>be faced with facts
>has attack source because he's utterly btfo

state of trumpcucks

>reads breitbart, fox, infowars. maybe laura ingrahm.

l

>being cucked by lobbyists and globalists still
>BUT MUH DADDY TRUMP

LMAO

>reads huffpo, politico, vox, watches comedy central for their news

Is this Ben Garrison guy satire?

If all of those people/political elements were really in cahoots with each other, an outlier wouldn't even be able to get a whiff of a spot on the ballot.

Everyone can jump on the bandwagon and call him terrible president but, I think he is really doing a great job.

Fuck what the media is saying. He's not bad. Trump doesn't give a fuck he's just doing his presidency on his terms.

>Black tantrums

Kek

OP STATUS: FAGGOT

good for him personally i guess then but the thing is that he is a president of a big part of the world and in that part of the world lives people who are suffering because he is doing presidency on his terms.

Nobody is 'suffering'.
They are just used to getting their way, and know that it's not, it sucks for them.
I'm Hispanic, I think this whole SJW Minority bullshit is crazy.

yawn, wrong, wrong wrong. I don't even have cable. yet you deny nothing that I said. Also, seems like you're the snowflake there pal.

>Nobody is 'suffering'.
You're retarded.

Great argument there sport

It's amazing anyone fell for that shit in the first place

Ben Garrison is rightist disinformation.

Trumptard IS the swamp.

Im sory did you say something. Since yourr face is a butt all i heard was farting noises.

Lol ill take a challenge. One anti trump fag try to tell me one thing trump has done that you don't like that doesn't just hurt your feelings. And don't complain about loosing your health insurance since you are choosing not to pay for it instead when its actually very easy to afford. INB4: 'I live where Its too expensive' you move if it costs too much, to a town where you can afford it dumbass, its called growing up. And don't worry because cartoon network and Netflix are nationally available

OP here, You've all been brainwashed and are confirmed faggot's.
You can't perceive with your own eyes you see what other's show you.

there's a change in the wind cunts.
and I hope your prepared when shit hits the fan.

FSB STATUS
BOTS ON

>Nice propaganda.
>ben garrison
>nice
This guy is trash. It baffles me how someone could become skilled enough to make this art, but doesn't have the sense to question his racist ideology.

i don't see Putin putting his cock in Trump's mouth. this is less than accurate.

Heh, hehe, the deep state

>I'm Hispanic
Good for you.

The sad thing is that he actually has to say this for the left to listen for a second

Think so? Lmfao

They never prosecuted Whitegate, Enron, nor the mafia. If they did, the Bush family would have been tried and executed a decade ago. Just stop lying online, I don't care how much you are paid to do so.

but he promised like daddy!

Being this stupid isn't an accomplishment to be proud of.

this dude is just the perfect
>Mr. America

The deep South eh hehhh

you slimy dog, hope you enjoy you're shekels, time is short :)

Poor people don't offer people jobs.