I started a new job a couple weeks back, I thought it was going great until my team leader pulled me aside yesterday...

I started a new job a couple weeks back, I thought it was going great until my team leader pulled me aside yesterday, into a small room with another person and they gave me a lesson on "personal hygiene"

I admit I maybe shower once a week at the most, but does that give my manager a right to question how I live my life?

Can I sue for discrimination, or at least report him to higher management? I don't feel like going in today after the abuse I received yesterday

Just start showering more what is wrong with you

Jesus Christ user, just keep yourself clean. HR will laugh you out of the room if you try and defend smelling like shit

My working hours are 9-5. If my work provided me with a shower which I can use in their time then so be it. Why should I give up my free time to appease my work? I don't have any reason to shower barring vanity

I don't smell like shit. Deodorant works wonders

Don't go in. I'm sure your coworkers would appreciate your filthy ads not being there

Only dirty people take showers OP, remember that.

He pulled you aside because your personal hygiene affects your co-workers, take more showers stinky pants

>i dont smell like shit

Listen, if the issue is being raised at work, then its a fucking problem and more than one person would have complained about it.

Just fucking wash yourself holy shit it isnt even that hard.

>Deodorant works wonders
Obviously not, the complaint didn't come out of nowhere douche bag

>but does that give my manager a right to question how I live my life?
Yes, grooming standards exist in employment contracts. You should worry more about your reading skills and less about muh feels
>Goes in all fields

And being told in a very condescending manner that I'm unclean also affects me

I never said it was hard. It takes time, free time, free time in which I could be doing something I enjoy rather than standing in a shower

I don't recall seeing anywhere in a contract that employees must shower daily. Should I request the part to be highlighted out to me?

You should read an employment contract before you sign it...

Was prepared to reply, but...

>I don't recall seeing anywhere in a contract that employees must shower daily.
Yeah no, that's just bait.

I used to work with somebody who smelt bad, fucking disgusting. Just clean yourself you lazy cunt

Only if your stinky ass needs some one to read to you as well as explain basic hygiene.

Lol what an idiot, bathe you fucking idiot.

It takes 5 minutes. How spergy can you be that you wont take 5 minutes to vastly improve the way everyone in your daily life perceives you.

I don't give a shit what people who I work with think of me. They're not my friends, I only know them through work. I wouldn't hang out with any of them by choice

>I don't give a shit what people who I work with think of me
This is a good sign for your future work prospects

Do it for yourself then you spastic degenerate holy shit you disgust me i bet you don't clip your finger nails too, what ethnicity are you?Probably a sand nigger

OP you're a troll right?

Post pic of yourself. Do it, you stinkass motherfucker.

Indian, calling it right now.

oh easily some middle east region or a Somalian. no in between

MY SIDES

JUST TAKE A FUCKING SHOWER

Let's say it takes 5 minutes/day. That's 35 fucking minutes/week.

You spend this much time daily bitching about showering

Youre a fucking faggot, kys.

If you don't care about what anyone at work thinks about you then why are you here crying about it and asking whether or not you should report it.

Muh
>I don't feel like going in today after the abuse I received yesterday

you're a pussy faggot and everything I've seen in this thread so far makes me believe you should jump into traffic before sterilizing yourself

prolly bait but still
just shower 1 every 3 days at least
isnt that hard, 2 showers a week instead of 1
improve yourself man

have you noticed how absolutely no one in this thread is on your side?
take a hint you filthy degenerate

they wouldnt either since you are a stinky yankee dankee doodle pile of crap

this seems like a troll, but if this is real , wow you are immature:

I work in HR and Facilities management , and yes we can fire some one who does not meet the certain requirements for hygiene, because it does fall into the category of presenting a hostile work place for others .

also just because you cant smell you ..does not mean that you have no B.O. you may stink so bad that you leave a lingering stench, but you are used to it and it smells natural to you .

so grow the fuck up

nice one op

Evidently the deodorant isn't working. Your body odor affects others around you, making them unable to concentrate on doing their jobs.

in the time you spent bitching about it you could have showered more than you do in a month

Im with you OP. I hate to shower too. I would go to hr and tell them you were humiliated by the boss. Shower first though.

You have to shower and clean yourself well every day. Regular washing and rinsing is how most of the major skin diseases were defeated along with modern water sanitation practices.

This is bait right?

gr8b8m8 guaranteed replies from faggots

sage

On the off chance this isn't bait, just take 10 minutes to shower every 2-3 days. It really doesn't take long, especially if you have short hair. My showers would last less than half the time they do if I had short hair.

what's your point ?

there are actually stupid fuckers on this board that do this shit for real ...and think that it is fine to go for week with out showering , most millennials are fucking stupid and disgusting

Is this what they're teaching kids in school these days? That it's OK to smell?

Do you wear the same clothes for a week?

"Free time" bitch like what? Complaining to the internet that your coworkers don't like that you smell like BO, wash your ass you child I swear if you put half of the effort of complaining about hygiene into actual hygiene you'd smell like fresh baked bread during a German summer in 1936.

Why 1936?

Hahagaggahaha holy fuck what's wrong with you. You got a DESK JOB and you couldn't just NOT BE A FUCKING ROCK TROLL

No you can't sue because he told you to shower, are you retarded??

Be gentle. It's obvious that OP is a full fledged autistic cunt.

IT WAS A BETTER TIME DON'T QUESTION IT

Stand up against the discrimination of differentsmelling people!!!

OP is a Pajeet. I'm calling it.