Trump is literally not my president

I don't have a jewish dick

> i'm white and don't have any nigger, spic or jew ancestry in me

lol yeah you do

I can count higher than how much I weigh in pounds

F R E E H E A L T H C A R E

shart

added to the collection

I only got shot once today. I gave the poor African man a 20% tip for the service and thanked him. The ambulance wouldn't take me because I didn't have any money left to cover the ride to the hospital after my generous tip. I thanked them anyways. God bless this country.

my country isn't full of retarded rednecks who worship guns and get shot every day

I love the Ameriorc meme

i can leave the house without the risk of being a victim of a mass shooting

the average person in my country doesn't look like a diseased mutt

Anyone got the original?

I'm not a fat fuck

Nah I meant the pic of the baby and the mother

Just drank some L&P

i don't tip because i haven't been brainwashed into thinking paying employees is my responsibility
i still have my foreskin because my parents weren't brainwashed by kikes
i can locate most countries on a map

Ditto

The original is this one Posted originally in July of 2015. Before the polish baby.

I-I can't

Oh shit nvm then my bad

If I get deep sick, my country will pay the hospital costs and some of the drugs

>mfw Americunt
>All world is a dumpster fire
>Sorry about our part in that everybody

Fucking kek

I didn't get shot today

/thread

> don't tip because i haven't been brainwashed
Not brainwashed, just an asshole

American here

10/10 would shit myself again

says the asshole who enables employers to get away with underpaying their staff.

Kek

So you're saying if you were at waiter, you'd expected all waiters to have high pay and we should eliminate tips in general? Not just the restaurant business, but any business that has tips

Everyone thinks my country is taken over by immigrants, when we in fact have 65000 black people compared to US 40 million.

in my country our employees are paid enough because we haven't all been brainwashed into managing part of their employers finances for them, they get paid what they deserve. let me ask you this, do you tip at mcdonalds? the theatre? the person packing your groceries? or just the jobs society deems tipworthy for no good reason? you're just a sheep moving with the herd, no matter where it's headed.

But are more likely to get killed by an acid attack or hit by a truck

im actually smart enough to know that the US isnt the worlds most important country

yes sure

Paid off student loans after six months in the workforce

why so many of these threads?

I have never been shot at and arrested for forgetting to pray to some stripy cloth 5 times a day.

if you haven't noticed, the people we call "shills" are very numerous nowadays, varying groups of them saying various things, and right now there's a large group of them having a lot of fun with the "le 56% face" meme for some reason.

It's called a meme, you stupid cunts.
Americans are truly the most butthurt blokes, by far, bloody hell.

YOUR JUST MAD BECAUSE YOU DONT HAVE FREEDUM