You have 10 seconds to prove you're not an Americuck

You have 10 seconds to prove you're not an Americuck

> my country doesn't lose wars to third world shitholes like vietnam and iraq

My healthcare is payed by taxes

my president isn´t a narcistic retard with a stupid haircut payed by putin.

Hitler Did Nothing Wrong

I'm definitely not about to marry my cousin next weekend and enjoy a refreshing 15 gallon keg of delicious Ballast Point Sculpin.

we have this gay thread everyday

my country is not powerful, and cannot get away with things america does

I went to America once, there was a stopper in the top of the orange juice so you couldn't pour too much out at once, but there wasn't one in the cooking oil.

Go figure.

My country has patriotism without aritificually creating it to an obscene extent

We let in a flood of refugees and we're proud of it.

sugar is an issue
olive oil isn't

>dont own a gun

9/11 was yesterday

I have enough freedom to walk outside in public with open alcohol without getting a fine or arrested.

Look at me, I just crossed a bridge, went to a concert, went to our Senate building and not once was afraid of a paki running me down

How did we lose to Iraq?

but you was dodging angry white shooter bullets fo sho lolz

I like everything battered and deep fried, plus I hate... Fuck

You got me. I'm American.

Mm, cm, dm, M, dam, hm, km
MG, cg, dg, g, dag, hg, kg, q, t
Should be enough....

My election system isn't based on a dilemma

It is currently 27°c.

I'm educated

Don't have potato Président.

Don't think some rich fat cunt can drain a swamp

Eh?

legit question for non americans
whats it like waking up every morning, thinking about america, getting so worked up over them, and go shitpost on Sup Forums?
i don't get it. they don't think about you, why do you bother to waste a moment on them?

Fuck I hate bongs. With your atheism and your megadrive and your tea and your floppy faces. Y'all look like shar pei puppies

>27°c
>°c

Well done. Americans heads explode when you even say the word Celsius.

>cooking oil
>olive oil

youre in denial amerifat

But your drugs cost 30 percent more than world average and are not paid by taxes you dumbass.

1000g =1kg

american and cook with olive oil. how much oil does one need?

> Americuck detected

My president isnt a clown

Have a king, not a president

I'm not fat.

But I AM an American :(

Because Vietnam and Iraq are doing so well now...........

Imagine if you were playing for a professional "football" team and one of the teams in your league issued guns to their players to carry when they play.

Then they choose a sociopath to be their coach.

I haz an brain

>prime minister

go eat a dick eurotrash

not the guy you're replying to but here in sweden we have to pay max 270 USD per year for our prescribed medicines, after that the state pays for 100%.

before that they pay part of the bill though, in increasing fashion. by the time anyone has payed 270 USD total for medicine they have recieved medicine worth 640 USD.

pharmacies are also required to tip you about alternatives to prescribed medicine that works the same way, so that way companies can't overcharge you for the exact same substances. i think if you decide to not go with the cheapest option on the market you forefit any money contribution the state gives you, so mostly everybody goes with the cheapest option.

that is is a good thing because it reduces the number of deals medicine companies does with doctors so that they will recommend their brand. end result is that we dont get overcharged for medicine that does the exact same thing as cheaper brands.

Sweden is only good for 3 things. metal, hockey, and women with exceptional fellatio skill

but what if I am an Americuck?

yeah right, prove it

> No one shot-up a school in my country all year!

I'm fat and own a gun

no it probably happened, but your government owns your media and censors news like that

I still have my foreskin

This

We don't care. Eggbowl is a Sissy game and don't exist in EU.

Fuck you Vietnam was a TIE!

I'm poor and have no freedoms

that's why when they play games in London several times a year, they are all sold out

> trying this hard
> choking on the 'alternative facts' cock
Obvious Amerifat is obvious

my country is filled with deadly insects and animals and birds and dogs and trees and algae and fucking everything

Germany? Is that you or Taiwan it's either or

You can do this in some cities in the US, it just depends on local laws

fuck off, america is the best country in usa

Lol, I bet all of the women you dream of sleeping with have moved here or love sleeping with men from USA

>sissy game
so whats happening here?

Kek, there is a reason we call soccer players field fairies in America

I dont pay to go to college.

Also my country is not ruled by some high class baboon who has 0 idea about what he is doing

Grad school is free in America, undergrad is not. I'm ok with that

I can smell the envy. If my country had fucked us with that many sand niggers and told me I was a cunt if I spoke against them i would be jealous too

thats ok i guess.

But i dont have to pay for having my own doctor and no charges for seeing him no matter what the case.

And..
erm
University is totally free aswell

i forgot.

treatment at hospitals are also totally free.

sux to pay 40% in taxes tho. even though i only pay half of that

health plans allow you to pick your doctor and co-pays are cheap, like $20 USD for a visit, insurance gets the rest.

Now getting some surgery or a hospital stay will cost you a bit, insurance doesn't cover everything depending on the plan you picked. How are your taxes btw?

the richest pay something we call top skat.
Which is around 50%!
crazy right?
The middle and lower class pays 40% and people studying pay 16-18% something.
We good tho. I get around 900$ monthly from the government for studying.

its really sad in the US
we watch all these "put out to pasture" people play in MLS...but then they get knocked around, they dont care. refs really dont call it.
but i understand if you can draw a penalty/yellow card, but really...that guy in the gif is just a giant faggot. and thats not a mans sport at that point
>egg ball is gay
eat a dick on your english breakfast

I used to get $1200 USD stipend during my graduate studies and do not pay anywhere close to 40-50% in taxes

how about fuck your edu..if you want it, get it on your own, and i keep 1/2 of that 40%?

>eggball is gay
Yes, but so are all sports

how to immigrate into the US boys?

I'm American and was saying we call soccer players field fairies and football (eggball) is also gay. Also pro sports and people's boners for them are gay

LOL. What if you are from the lowest class?
Surely we can't pay what they charge in the US

Nah but I had a tooth removed and 2 fillings made recently. Cost around 2000$. All i had to do was show up and leave again.
Also i have had surgery for more than 100k i guarantee you. No charges their either

>take out some loans
>major in something useful
>get job
>pay loans

It's not that bad unless you pick something useless as a major

Chemistry major master race reporting in

Yea but i get to skip that whole process ;V
nice for me huh. Atm i owe around 5k to the government. Thats it. Been studying for too long already

its different here. our lower class will just do it for "free money". to avoid doing real work or achieve what they wanna do.
i'll honestly say the people that bernie wants to give free college to, would take it, fail out, and go back to where they were.
(not a trump fag but do vote rep)

last time i ate fast food was 3 months ago

My weight is under 100kg
Also I use a sane measurement like kilogram
I dont have 4 mcdolands in my town

Pic looks like something from 80's pro wrestling.

Yea, our (US) insurance wouldn't cover all of it but it would cover most, probably only me 10-20% of the overall bill. But you paid that 2K and 100K through your taxes, so you did pay for it and still are

I generally like Americans, evens ones I haven't met.

That's the most un-American thing in the world.

Thats very much the situation around here. Tho exagerated a bit. we good tho

yeah yeah yeah...i live here too
i think only rugby people have 1 up on NFL guys
but personally....for some reason i can watch curling matches all day long.
i also live in a place that doesn't know what ice is unless its in a sno cone

Debt is not bad (as long as you can pay your bills), it helps build credit

where is "here"?

I'm not fat

Denmark

you are. don't kid yourself

We've had this discussion. I am American and had a huge discussion about how,much better we are than you last time. By the end of the thread everyone agreed, but I guess this faggot just makes these threads and then disappears like those niggers were doing with that blacked shit. We should sage these threads just the same since it has become daily repost cancer

I'm not, sorry user

was one of my guesses. .us people will never go for 50% tax. it just won't happen.