CANADA GAY PRIDE MONTH COMING SOON

Are you #hyped up?

>Just one week until Canada has it's first Gay Pride Month!

It goes from June 1st to July 3rd, so spread the word!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yM_e3BFxEPc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Every month is Pride month in Canada.

Kill them so I can shit on their filthy cucked corpse and make the rest of the ones you didn't kill clean up the shit and clean my shitting street. Dirty faggots, kill them all.

>Canada day within Faggot Pride Month
>New transgender law in discussion that makes it 2 year jailtime penalty for calling out a tranny

Polish rainbow burning when?

Ain't that every month for y'all?

Confirming my quad cucking your post.

>pride MONTH

remove leaf

Blezonga

youtube.com/watch?v=yM_e3BFxEPc

This year's massive Gay Pride Parade is being co-hosted by BLM Toronto too, thanks for giving us that gem

>My anus will end like this by the end of the night
kek

HA!

>not sure if leaf or wrecked faggot butthole on Tranada's flag now

I wish based Harper was still our prime minister.

>tfw live, work, and school in Toronto

I want to end this pain. I want the suffering to stop. At least I'm leaving sometime soon

>Tfw used to live in Toronto
At my old job all the white people slowly left and were all replaced by pajeet one by one.

How the fuck is taking a dick up your ass something to be proud off, holy fucking shit I still can't wrap my head around this

I wish the ghost of Mackenzie King would come down from heaven and smite Weedman with his flame sword.

... Jesus Pajeet, are you OK? Do you need to talk. When did you get so epic in banter? Extremely underrated post

I have to be the English interpreter for most of my work. Everyone is either Pajeet or Chang. HELP

JUST NUKE MY SHIT

Please do

>STOP SUPPORTING WHAT I DONT

We are going to come and make your white women breed Currychink offspring. That is, they will poop spicy leftover but can't see where they shat cuz chinky eyes.

top zazzle

hes been huffing other peoples shit now, it's not just his own

>saged
>no heaven ID

LIAR

this is how youd o it