Fuck the kurds why not give eastern anatolia to the based armenians

fuck the kurds why not give eastern anatolia to the based armenians

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MOsVk7ioTI8
google.hr/search?tbm=isch&tbs=rimg:CZQ21lsc-6B9IjjdsIMKIwFnHfki4Bju9nqYFXIQH-sq8b1t9SUAdnGbvlpq0_17HlkNA4yJiI2IcT0sY8ZZS7B0IxSoSCd2wgwojAWcdEQL-kzgCZC3pKhIJ-SLgGO72epgRBNkdmF70shgqEgkVchAf6yrxvREuUK2vaDHv3CoSCW31JQB2cZu-ERWGyZUtgRB_1KhIJWmrT_1seWQ0ARPf2umuOC03AqEgnjImIjYhxPSxHrEqR9Y33eaioSCRjxllLsHQjFEbr0ienWwl0_1&q=&bih=926&biw=1680&ved=0ahUKEwiUrOzV2vXMAhXGDBoKHRXEAIIQ9C8ICQ&dpr=1&gws_rd=cr&ei=XttFV7uIDIKKU5PVragF
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's not even historical Kurdish land so I don't understand why they feel that they're entitled to it.

Kurds are just the same 'ol cut and paste Muslims that deny Christian lands from Christian peoples.

>Spends countless hours pitching about mudslimes and muh christianity
>Give k*rds Antioch

LOL Sup Forums are such cucks

Modern Greece doesn't deserve any more clay as they cant' govern their own right now. Make Constantinople its own city state like the Vatican.

I hope the Jews exterminate you faster

>le mad gypsy

>giving Armenians Antioch

Based missile launcher

there is some turkey left...

I'll never understand any of the fucking beef in the Balkans or western Asia. Why do you all act like niggers and continue to bitch and moan about land. This goes to out to Romania, Hungry, Serbia, Croatia, Armenia, Kurdistan etc;

Armenians aren't based. They got exterminated by roaches of all creatures. Cenk Ugroach still gets away with denying it to this day

you really wanna get gassed again bulbul?

>Genocided
>Total Armenian population during 1890~1920: 950k~1.3m
>Ottomans were able to genocide 1.5m of them
Pretty effective.

it all leads back to the turkish cockroaches

But he is right, you know. Antioch should be Christian, even if we have to force all it's current inhabitants out.

>Armenia
nah, just give them Georgia. Armenians are subhuman and literally christian t*rks

A burger like you wouldn't understand anyway

To be honest, missilelauncherbro, Antioch could well be a separate state. A fake country like Belgium for easy access to the Middle East doesn't sound like a bad idea.

I actually agree with that to a point
>give the Turkish east to the Kurds as their state
>split the European parts of Turkey between us and the Greeks
>Make Istanbul a free (and Hanseatic for maximum keks) city-state
>leave Anatolia as Turkish containment area
All the civilized pseudo-Turks can just live in the Istanbul area and the rest are cordoned off. Turkey stops a being a potential shitstorm.

shhh

you are breaking apart the whole Sup Forums narrative

Kurds are based soldiers of the West, and 3rd time's a charm, if we support the Kurds THIS time (after supporting Afghans, and Sunni Arabs), we will win

What the fuck is Iraq doing here? Or are you just an American "Advisor"?

>iraq
i didnt exept this from you mate, thanks you m8

Build more of a strawman plz

Udub UDUB TEL AVIV

Actually, they're leftover Persians. You know Anatolia had been contested between Greece and Persia for centuries before the Roach arrive. Among the land they created Turkey off was Iranian land, or I supposed land that housed Iranian-speaking populations. There are some Kurds in Iran as well.

armenia strongest nation on earth

youtube.com/watch?v=MOsVk7ioTI8

I say clear out the Turks, Armenians, Greeks, and the Kurds and resettle the region with white people

Get fucked nigger. T*rks are our eternal enemies and we are nothing like them. Fucking retarded faggot.

Let'z bring the Polish and Romanian master races, right

Antioch falls under The Kingdom Of Cilicia so it wouldn't be the first time.

Lets make Kurdistan happen.

Would rather see Greece and Turkey under the banner of the Byzantine Empire.

So many turkroaches under the german flag

This.

Kurds were just arab rape babyes that maintened their iranian language.

Half of the are commies, the other half were fanatic muslims

why eternal tho?

we don't want all of that

>independent constantinople
get out

Byzantine Empire was cancer.

People poisoned others, mothers killed sons, sons killed father. A sinfull state.

They were effeminite and not a war-like people. That's what the Fourth crusaders thought

go fuck yourself tatar

you dumbass, byzantium was greek, nothing to do with turkey
fuck off

Jews founded this country and they are protecting it, no gavur can lay hands on these lands now.

I think this is the first time I've seen Georgia, Armenia, and Azerbaijan all in the same thread.

Don't insult Nip posters, Yorgos. Byzantium was Greek, but it also included Anatolia and Anatolian people. Unbrainwashed T*rks of Greco-Anatolian ancestry speaking Greek would make good stock.

φυγε απο 'δω ρε βλαkα

First Palestine flag I've seen. Into the collection you go.

Turks hadn't even migrated to anatolia while byzantium was an empire
after the sacking of constantinople by the west the ottoman state was formed

>Half of the are commies
I think it's more a cultural thing for them these days. Imagine your ancestors fighting turks under red flag for decades, now it's your turn. Why change the flag that angers your enemies even if you don't believe in ideology behind it?
Sweden still got cross on their flag.

>Greece and Armenia having disconnected land.

2/10

What about the Assyrians?

How about this one ?

>Armenia
>Greek
>Kurd

Shitskins

Turks never migrated to Anatolia, silly.

Hm. Gib Russia Bosfor channel and we're done. Can even drop a few nukes on UN as a freebee.

t. mahmadi al qabin

It is funny coming from a brit. Your capital has a few times more shitskins than my entire country.

lolno

Entire countries population*

>redpill.png
kek
obvious bait but i gotta say
how's the water nigga

The more you say no the more your country looks right rightful russian clay.

Water's okay. How is your sand?

you tell me
you have some left in your mouth

You can have Bosfor, and we can agree for Constantinople to be a free city-state. Just help us get eastern Thrace and Ionia plox.

constantinople is greek you morons

cockroach free

byzantine empire controlled anatolia. now the region of anatolia is under the state of turkey. I'd like to see that under control of the byzantine empire. That's what I meant - not that the byzantine empire was turkish.

Deal

Why are all Greek hotheads?

>not liberating the same day it was occupied
wew

>Bunch of international NEET's trying to divide up Turkey on pol/

How about we send the Turkic, Slavic and Illyrian niggers to hell or back to Siberia and let the pure Mediterranean people rule this places again
It was best while being under Greco-Roman rule
Also, make Italy and Greece stoic/philosophical again

Two Seperate timelines, which one is better?

based

>Constantinople not being controlled by the greeks
No.

then your ancestors made the right choice while running away from us i guess

Fuck off stupid armenian Assyrians got genocided by turks but we still hate you because you're a bunch of kikes

You have no idea how infuriating it is when you hear western politicians talking about giving away your people's lands to fucking kurds

Fuck this shitskins we should take it for the germanics and the slavs and the mediterranians.

The shitskins living there now will make great fertilizer.

who wants a fucking desert anyway?

>Romania
But they have tons of clay. When do Romanians complain about clay? They shitpost a lot, but never about clay.

Hungarian minority shitposting about transylvania

It's about the flag.

They're idelogically commies.
Also, kurd and turks were good friends on early XX century, both took part on armenian and assyrian genocide. Kurds started to chimpout in Turkey only recently

france didnt give a shit
we were britains favorite pet
and russia didnt give a shit either

Shitting on Christians
All weapons you shitskins (pbuh) use are made by infidels

kill yourself roachie

Pay debts then shit talk

>Based Turk

yet an indebted country has surpassed you in every way

even clothes are made by infidels

is that supposed to be an excuse?
also, i checked those wars with (allegedly) heavy casualties on ottoman side
all the sources are greek
do you expect me to believe that especially when the total amount of casualties are almost the same?

i dont give a fuck about christianity
i just dont want muppet greeks to think that they actually did something of value
also croatia
as if you would know anything fucktard

Fixed.

>2007
why are greek so dumb though?

same stats for now too you moron

When will you join EU?

Don't make me do this

Putting a bunch of angry, nationalist turks in one place seems like a good idea.

Rebellions and border wars will destroy half of the population before any kind of death march.

>implying we won't finish what we started this time

Now is the time to post raging turk comic

ofcourse not you
dumbfuck
bulgarias gdp per capita is five times more than greece now

probably never
this government is getting us fucked everyday
i dont think that turkey will ever become a decent country again

we are too crippled to do anything

google.hr/search?tbm=isch&tbs=rimg:CZQ21lsc-6B9IjjdsIMKIwFnHfki4Bju9nqYFXIQH-sq8b1t9SUAdnGbvlpq0_17HlkNA4yJiI2IcT0sY8ZZS7B0IxSoSCd2wgwojAWcdEQL-kzgCZC3pKhIJ-SLgGO72epgRBNkdmF70shgqEgkVchAf6yrxvREuUK2vaDHv3CoSCW31JQB2cZu-ERWGyZUtgRB_1KhIJWmrT_1seWQ0ARPf2umuOC03AqEgnjImIjYhxPSxHrEqR9Y33eaioSCRjxllLsHQjFEbr0ienWwl0_1&q=&bih=926&biw=1680&ved=0ahUKEwiUrOzV2vXMAhXGDBoKHRXEAIIQ9C8ICQ&dpr=1&gws_rd=cr&ei=XttFV7uIDIKKU5PVragF

have fun