Hello /b

Hello /b

Anybody feels a need to talk about their feelings? How are you doing?

hey man nz guy from other threadhere i feel like shit Sup Forumsro things keep getting worse and im slowly getting pushed to the edge.
the only thing that can take my mind off of things is to close my eyes listen to music and make up scenarios where im alpha or winning in life

I think that i'm living a lie, i just work and be a good guy, for my mom, when she will die i would sell all my things and use the money to travel around the world, i don't think there is something better to do since i don't find any meaning in all of this

I called my online friend a vegetable, who I didn't know was quadriplegic. so not great

I keep on worrying about the political climate and the cultural climate
hating on whites and bashing whites is getting more and more popular, just look at the "It's okay to be white" signs, people are taking them down because it's racist
how the fuck is it racist to say that it's okay for whites to be white

whenever I look on facebook there is always one comment about how whites are dorky, old fashioned or embaressing

im not even white (asian) but I have a bunch of white friends and they're not even noticing it, except for two. they have this "lol who cares" attitude and it's gonna be the end of them

>from New Zealand
>life is shit
>listen to music and live fake scenarios

Are you me?

hey man nz guy here i feel you on the idea of traveling the world its my favourite thing to think about, i like to believe that one day i will be able to do it but i dunno man things are just getting more and more shit

hello brother nz guy here let it out you'll make me feel better by talking to me lol

It's not a fucking big deal, I'm white and don't give a shit

If I cared about that at all, my problems would be so minuscule I might feel happiness for once

We fucking tortured you fools in war prisons. Don't waste your time defending us because there is no "us"
Only the individual

Sadly enough people are bwcoming dumber. Earlier this month I was told by some cunt that white people deserved discrimination and then later said that there was no such thing as reverse racism.. even when it isn't reverse racism, but that's beside the point. People really need to fuck off about this.

If thy Blacketh man does not liketh us, supposeth we shall not breedeth with himselfeth

we are all one race, the human race

True say nigger

it's exactly that attitude that is gonna be the end of white people

blacks take care of eachother
asians take care of eachother
arabs take care of eachother

but whites are too cowardly to do it

>We fucking tortured you fools in war prisons
>we

>there is no "us"

so what is it?

Fuck yeah man. I think the reason this country has such high suicide rates is how boring it is here. The only thing that makes me feel like I have culture is using a pawa shell as an ashtray

Whenever I look into a future I'm content with, it's never here.

Where are you at by the way? I'm from around the Wellington area

I meant to say gooks, it corrected to fools sorry if that offended you. I'm aware of Asian hyper intellegince I've seen you guys play league

I know I never tortured nobody and I'm white as day here in Ontario

from napier bro i moved to aussie not that long ago for that exact reason i wanted a better future but things didnt go the way i liked them too and now im just digging my hole deeper and deeper and btw pawa shells for ash trays are a way of life

when whites are blamed for something they're a collective but when whites need to band up and take care of eachother they're individuals

Not like they're going to kick your ass

Kys dataminer

it's this aswell
the open discrimination of whites that no one cares about

if someone did that to a black man people would go crazy
but just because it happens to a white man it's bad?

The second one. I was being edgy and making the point if you want to defend a race as one it shouldn't be this one.

We're all just humans and we're all pieces of shit.

>blacks take care of each other etc more bullshit

Family takes care of each other. I'm not scared to take care of fellow white people I just don't give a fuck about them if I have no connection to them.

The only way to end racism is to be colourblind.

>the end of white people

We're never gonna be put in fucking concentration camps, if you mean we're gonna be bred out then who fucking cares? It's about as severe a problem as a printer running out of magenta ink, the only reason you'd ever give a fuck would be if you had some odd obsession and deep connection to magenta

Stop victimizing yourself with a bent back

sounds like something a cyan faggot would say

>We're never gonna be put in fucking concentration camps, if you mean we're gonna be bred out then who fucking cares?
with todays pace you are going to be bred out and when youre a minority (wich you already are) youre going to be treated like shit
just look at south africa

im not white

She's totally a cunt, real piece of shit. Just like anyone who where's that.

But that doesn't make it a fucking problem. Stop caring about such petty fucking things.
You're the kind of cunt who says you hate liberals because fetishsize victimhood when that's all you fucking do.

"But it would be outrage if it said fuck black people"

Outrage = some people spamming them on twitter.
None of this fucking matters. Get over it. Daddy the fuck up

Things change and evolve. So be it

so the whites in south africa should just lay down and give up?

Fuck off teal boy

Doing shit today tbh. Just got back from a hospital appointment with my sister's doctor where we were told that her chemo didn't work so she still has leukemia and has about 2-4 months to live. I was due to donate stem cells for her transplant on the 27th but there's no point now. Sometimes I hate this life.

I feel this more than I could ever admit.

They should deal with the situation however they want. But the situation will be a different one in the future. Ultimately, you should just focus on living a life that you want to live.

What's exactly wrong? Just a lack of fulfillment or did something traumatic happen?

Not to downplay it, I know both those pains

bro i wanna give you a big ol hug

Do we got a third bro in here?

Oh shit I missed this comment. Was it you I was talking to about pawa shells and shit anyway?

haha im glad i said it first then :) makes me happy to know im not alone on here
and lack of fulfillment man things just turned out to be a lot harder than i thought and now im not so sure im up for it

There's always hope

A friend of the families Dad was told he had that long to live due to cancer.

4 months passed a couple of days ago, he's getting better and is feeling the best he ever has. Just cling onto that hope, nothing is written in stone

another nz bro.

that be me nz guy

welcome fellow nz bro, how are you today or just in general

>there's always hope
>nothing is written in stone

These are literally untrue, and I don't think user is here for bullshit platitudes.

I do not want to give you false hopes, but sometimes miracles do happen. Do not loose faith, but neither be naive. Stay strong man.

shit bit less shit than usual, you.

Oldfag here. Divorced with two kids a decade ago, remarried, now have six year old with new wife. She's an alcoholic, she assaulted me last week when drunk, called cops, they arrested her. I lifted the restraining order they issued hoping to work on things. She won't stop drinking. I don't know what to do.

I get that. It's hard not to feel alone in that situation but tons of people feel that way. Counselling helps more than you'd think.

my counsellor broke down quit her job and moved to a third world country to do charity work because she was that fucked up from dealing with me, just remember it can't possibly go worse than that

I'm so used to talking to Americans during their day. Why you up at half past 1? lol

I don't buy shitty positive mantras but those are facts, nothing is certain and the story I told is true

meh i was pretty stressed out but feeling better now after spilling my beans to everyone here (nz guy)

I might be going to Napier in a couple of weeks, leave a durry in the gutter for me

wow man thats heavy and in aussie now bro just moved here around 11 months ago but now im not so sure i should of

brooooooo im in aussie now haha but trust there will be plenty anyways

I had to put my mom into rehab for her drinking after she spent 6 months in jail for her 3rd DWI. Unfortunately alcoholism doesn't improve until they hit rock bottom, and even then it isn't a guarantee. Its terrible to watch someone you care about destroy themselves and everything around them. Even harder in kids. Most you can do is be there for her. Catch her when and if she is sober and tell her what she is doing to herself and everyone else. Calling the cops on her must've been hard but you're a good guy for not hitting her back. Not eberyone has that kind of self control.

Ha yeah sorry I tend to dump my shit on internet strangers sometimes
I hope you get better bro

This comment made me cry. Thanks user, I think I needed to. I'm really going to miss her.

Harder *with kids

Do you sometimes feel like there is a hole in your soul, like there should be some important element?
I try to fill that emptiness with funny stuff, staying healthy, cooking something tasteful, playing games, chatting with some other folks all around my country through TS. Still the feeling returns. It usually goes away after a few days. What could help with that?

Thanks bud. I thought that would have turned the page for her, but addiction is powerful. It's been a tough couple weeks. I was eager to start a new when she returned, but now I see that things won't change and I feel depressed.

no thank you it makes me happy to know i made you happy i hope things get better for you user

There is a place in the heart that
will never be filled

a space

and even during the
best moments
and
the greatest times
times

we will know it

we will know it
more than
ever

there is a place in the heart that
will never be filled
and

we will wait
and
wait

in that space.

Charles Bukowski

I call it the void, I have it constantly. I try to fill it with funny shit too but weed is the only thing that temporarily fills it, just gives me a different perspective of the world and let's me see the beauty in everything

Not condoning drugs, maybe try cannabis oil or something.

Actually this isn't leddit, do what you think you should

also she is going to a better place user somewhere we will all end up one day i know its hard saying goodbye

fuck here we go

My grandfather passed away a few months ago and it is slowly ripping my family apart. We're a big Italian Irish family and my mom has 3 sisters, no brothers. So my grandfather was the man of the family. Since then everyone has started being at each others throats, and one of my cousins is suicidal, another is bulimic, another just all around depressed. My mom and my aunts dont know what to do, and my grandmother is lost without him. They married when she was 19, she was fresh off the boat from Ireland. As the oldest of all my cousins, ive had to step up to try and keep everyone together but my grandfather always knew what to say and what not to say. Watching them slowly turn on each other is really hard, especially when I have my wife and a kid on the way. On top of all of this, I spend the rest of my time going to school for a career im not sure I want, while my dream job remains unobtainable to someone without alot of money. Quarter life crisis I suppose.

I wish I believed that. She does, and I hope she gets at least some comfort from it, but I just don't have a "believing" brain.

Unfortuantely alcoholism is one of those things you kinda have to force it if you want to see change. Hide her money. Bring her to AA meetings. And another good tactic- record her. The way she acts and what she says while she's on the sauce. It could be a wake up call for her. It helped when trying to get my mom to admit her problem.

Fucking hell I laughed way too loudly at this but don't be a cunt

Like I said nothing is certain stop being a dick

It's mostly because of the quads.

And you know damn well that some things are certain buddy.

I'm 24, have no fucking clue what to do with my future.

Every cunt is at Uni, and I feel like it's become a necessity to get a degree here in Australia to get some sort of employment. But then again, you do hear stories about the over-saturation of graduates with degrees, and not enough jobs to cover all of this. So they end up still working a shitty job at Macca's.

So what do Sup Forums?

24 y/o Aussie and I work at Dominos, so lol i dunno.

That said, pretty sure there's no age restriction on Uni, if you've got some kind of idea what you'd like to do there.

The second NZ bro to arrive here. The most fucked up one that jumped right into an argument with an Asian

This thread has cheered me up a bit, thanks op and thanks cunts

Find a job you enjoy and work hard at it. I never got a degree and am doing much better than my friends who did, plus I like my job.

26 Britbong

what cunt?
trust me man whatever is after all this it cant be any worse

>what cunt?
fuckin fight me cunt

fight my quads bitch

no

k

Yarp

ithink your the fourth ayy (nz guy)

Fuck

well just finished school have know idea what to do with my life, got one real friend who great but fuk me i think i come a cross a need fuk. Dont do shit any more and i think im fuking up my life.

If no one has done it, you should consider becoming the head of the family. Try to be nice for everyone and respect what they say. Try to help them with their problems, but don't be clamant.

I was the second kiwi to arrive unless OP is a bro too (pawa shell guy I guess fits) (or guy who drove his therapist to insanity guy)

dumb cunts i already got them

oh shit sorry broski

Trips > Quads though

Check'd

quads and trips in one thread my lucky day boys (nz guy)

30 y/o brissie boy here. Got 2.2 degrees, only one worth doing was someting I coulda gone to tafe for. Sort out a tafe course, or find an apprenticeship in something that's not very popular: boilermaker/carpenter/roofer/tiler.

it will give you something. I regret going to uni, if I could do my time again, Id do nursing at tafe, you come out with a 50k job.

I recorded her to do just that, but that was the night she went HAM. I played it for the cops.

I just got a bj from my girlfriend a few minutes ago. Feeling pretty good right now.

I recently noticed a tension between myself and the office milf. We're both married (not to each other) with a kid each. What do?

Respect your vows, degenerate.

I thought getting a job and therefore having money would help fix me. Instead I'm the closest to suicide I've been in nearly a decade.

do you love your wife?

In addition, do you love you kid?

I plan to.

Yes but she's very controlling and I'm not 100% happy. I've kind of accepted that's it for me, but I'm guessing my """feelings""" stem from this.

More than anything.

>spend the money on professional help
>get pills and/or therapy
>????
>profit

I have a date tomorrow with a disabled girl from one of my classes, and I can't stand one of her friends who thinks I'm either only going out of pity for her, or to get into her pants.