Security or freedom pol?

Which is more important and why

Freedom of security.

>owning a gun doesnt ensure both security and freedom

Freedom, but only for white people.

They can take our lives.. But they will never take our Freeeeedoom!!!

Both.
That is why i support the ability to buy and own guns.

Freedom.

Are you an immigrant? A true American already knows this answer.

Security is essential to freedom.

It's an old saying that's been used many times, but it still hold weight. The bill of rights says it's the people's right to overthrow a corrupt government.

Now is our government takes corruption to the extent of blatant tyranny, but we don't have guns, what do we do?

Freedom is security.

I AM SILLY

>sharp decline in gun ownership
Since fucking when
There are literally more guns than people here as of late

If you sacrifice freedom for security you're a faggot.

>the democrat is represented by the nigger
>niggers responsible for over half of all gun crime in the entire country
>the Jewish comedian says "blame the white guy!"

Make gas chambers real again.

Those who choose security over freedom deserve neither

/thread

You do know we gave up all freedom to the TSA right?

TSA the true oppressors forcing you to wait in long lines as they fondle the hot women and laugh at what you've packed before stealing anything of value.

>Thinks he can have security without the freedom to own a gun.
I know this is bait, but if it isn't turn your American flag in right now.

what made you cherrypick the TSA?

Was your wife recently fondled by a TSA agent?

>freedom to shoot up your school because jamal fucked 'your' jessica

>A national survey shows a sharp decline in gun ownership

HAHAHAHAHA

>implying a well-armed populace doesn't bring freedom and security

Security is a result of freedom.

THIS THIS THIS

>National survey
So someone made an online poll of gun ownership, fully ignoring the statistics that already exist on gun ownership because it wouldn't support the drawing's message

Horsey is such a shit

No I just think it's funny one of the more oppressive aspects of more security due to Patriot act is completely and totally useless.

TSA has never added security or stopped a single credible terrorists in anyway.

It's completely security theater to make flyers feel more safe at the expense of freedom.

Any country that gives up a little liberty or a little security deserves neither and will lose both

The free Americans already tried to take care of the TSA problem (the LAX shooting). But reached only the kill rate an autistic retard could reach and now follow up attempts at freeing America.

when they have a gun too it just descends into a shitshow

Freedom.

If you are male and do not favor freedom there is biologically something wrong with you.

From natures side women are prepositioned to choose security.

*no, not now

kek. Gun ownership is at an all time high and gun violence is at an all time low.

Wow... Really makes you think huh?

Both. Because I wouldn't want to live in a police state, but I don't want to live in an anarchists paradise either. USA 2014 was the best version.

It's a false dichotomy created by closet authoritarians. Security is freedom and freedom is security.

You imply they are exclusive.

1 post OP
Sacked
Portal

Picture doesn't make any fucking sense. There are fewer hunters, but they're clearly in the gun owner camp. Why the fuck is there a guy with a gun in the no-guns crowd?

Freedom is security. I trust my guns.

Guns guy here.

The individuals who are into gun culture are usually pretty high income people. They range from normal office job white collar dudes like myself to more blue collar farmer types who pull in six figures. It's a meme that gun "nuts" are low income... that's mostly redneck bob with his one shitty family shotgun.

Lately I have saw more interest from millennials at my gun club and I really enjoy seeing that.

Is it Bernie Sanders?

I don't own guys for one reason they are too damn expensive.

At 500-1500 for a decent gun and another couple hundred for license, shooting range, ammo and maintenance supplies just can't afford owning one.

Doesn't surprise me one bit most gun owners are rich.

As someone who got shot before: only gaybois like gun cuntroll or tough on crime politics
If I had money I would own guns, but I don't
Shooting is fun, you have never done it if you think otherwise

I haven't bought an AR yet because I have no place to shoot one. It's 30 miles to the nearest outdoor range and it's only 100y to the backstop, they only allow small-bore rifle, and get pissy if you mag-dump even with a .22. No funs allowed.

I need a place innawoods, damnit.

>license

You can't even be guaranteed security anymore.

I own guns, so I have both freedom and security

Yeah, better just let the criminal have a gun and you having no way to defend yourself.

Great post, dundee.

And so is anarchy.

Ya it's only 40 dollars but it adds up. FYI I live in a blue city so yes they force you to buy license to have gun in home which is cheaper then keeping it at armory.

kek

Look for deals. a nice concealable single stack Walther or Smith and Wesson can be had for $350. In fact the Walther PPS is my daily carry and I bought it for $375 a few years ago.

If you mean a carry permit, that usually runs about $100 or less, although depends on the state. Ammo I admit can get a bit expensive at times if you shoot a lot. Gun cleaning solution is cheap as dirt though. As far as where you shoot, that depends on how close to rural areas you live, you could potentially shoot for free or try and find a decent cheap gun club to become a member of.

I am not trying to convince you necessarily. I just wholeheartedly believe that it is the duty of every American to protect themselves and their families lives and the integrity of the country if shit ever hits the fan.

I would buy one if it's legal here

Freedom, if you want security, free health care, food and a place to sleep than prison is the place for you.

>my life is not worth 700-1700 dollars

They are the same thing. Freedom is freedom from threats. It doesn't matter whether it's "I'll blow you up if you draw Mohammed", or "I'll rob you if you go outside after dark", or "I'll lock you up if you post mean tweets": freedom means having recourse against potential threats so that you can ignore them with no worries.

Security = freedom. Not having to worry about some crazy idiots with guns everywhere allows me to be more free.

>inb4 niggers with illegal guns will rob you

Rarely happens in a country where most people vote "left".

>gun license
God damn I'm tempted to go up to my local farm/fleet store and buy a pistol over my break to exclusively keep in my car, just to experience freedom even more.

You can have freedom and security, but you can't have true security without freedom.

Not having a...

>Car Gun
>Trunk Gun
>Bathroom Gun (Toilet and Sink)
>Spice Rack gun
>Oven Gun
>Dish Washer Gun
>Cabinet Gun
>Dining Room Gun
>Computer Desk Gun
>Bed Gun (Pillow and Mattress)
>Closet Gun
>Couch Gun
>Coffee Table Gun with accompanying Gun Coffee Table Book
>Entertainment Stand Gun

Likely forgot some.

neither.
control.

Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither

Security all the way. The word "freedom" holds no meaning for the 99% of the population and should be abolished altogether