Which is the best country and why is it Sweden? I'll tell you why

Which is the best country and why is it Sweden? I'll tell you why.

>free healthcare
>be anyone and still be accepted
>free education
>metric system
>invented amazing things such as IKEA, Minecraft, Nobel Prize, ABBA, etc.
>are actually intelligent people

Anyone disagrees with me? Didn't think so, bitches.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sandniggers

/thread

> sweden is the only one without anything in his mouth

makes you think, don't it.

Cuckery

Must. Not, Shoot. Denmark.

Sweden gave us ABBA.

America gave us Danielle Bregoli.

/thread

>Overtly pc dystopian nightmare.
>Shitty food
>No prostitution because feminism
>Idiotic rape laws that can turn into a rapist anyone crossing a woman you had consensual intercourse with
>Free education means free far-left propaganda

Sweden gave us Abba... and nothing more since.

ah yes
sweden

hej sveabror, jeg kommer snart forbi og æder hotdogs med rejesalat.

Just because you're ignorant racist fucks doesn't mean Sweden isn't awesome. We have diversity.

Sweden is a shithole. My mums from there. I first went in 2006. Loved it. Summer nights camping by a lake. The only bad thing was insects.
Been back couple times since. Last year I nearly cried.
Uppsala is now a dump. Felt dangerous. Unfriendly. Isn't even Sweden anymore. You can't tell people, they know its true but they're afraid to admit it. Like they're worried people will call them racist and it will affect their jobs.
I used to be proud to have Swedish heritage. Now I don't mention it. There's a reason why the UN report suggests you will be 3rd world before 2040.
Won't ever go back.

Which is the best country and why is it Spain? I'll tell you why.

>free healthcare
>be anyone and still be accepted
>free education (except university)
>metric system
>invented amazing things such as the mop, submarine, disposable hypodermic syringe, gyroplane, spanish guitar, etc...
>are actually intelligent people
>Better weather than Sweden

muh country is the best - the thread

Hahaha as an actual swede I can tell you that sweden isn't that great anymore, sure we made some great things but now we're just fucking ourselves in the ass. We allow thousands of immegrants that destroy our culture and rape our women... sweden WAS great but not anymore

that cartoon is not quite sincere... our Danish People's Party (softcore nat socs) are notorious climate change deniers.

and for this we thank them. oh, what's that, America? more rubber-lipped jigaboos grabbing their crotch, shouting AWE YEEE MUTHAFUCKAH while bragging about raping white women? thank you so much, america, you're so fucking artistic.

>Sweden is a shithole. My mums from there. I first went in 2006. Loved it. Summer nights camping by a lake. The only bad thing was insects.
>Been back couple times since. Last year I nearly cried.
>Uppsala is now a dump. Felt dangerous.
you don't seem to know what a "shithole" is. Why not tri a holiday in Lebanon this year?

Sweden is a shithole full of Islamic savages who rape and butcher there citizens and have a stupid liberal fag government and people who do nothing about it

how is 98% brown diverse ?

Altough i live in Sweden i see it's flaws. It's PC as shit and like trump the "racist" party are called racist because we NEED to slow the immigration.

Sweden is one of the most prominent countries for hardrock and metal

to many muslims = rape capital of europe.

/Diversity is good :/

the country so great that Catalan wants to be a different country. can't blame them. what has Spain given us since the inquisition wiped out the Mayans?

I just moved to Lund for University. This place is white as fuck.

Oh boy, do you also own a cuck shed?

Sweden is awesome. But it's ironic that all the praise/force diversity just means that we'll have mixed everything and lost all diversity in 3-400 years

here's an idea: encourage ALL of the islamic savages to move to Sweden, then ALL of the Swedes can move to Iraq, preserve the ancient monuments and use their advanced technology to dig up the rest of the oil. in the meantime Akhbar and his two million relatives will turn Sweden into a toilet. pretty soon they'll want Iraq back. that's when you tell them:

تقرر، أحمق! واحد او الاخر!

nope, jeg kommer og voldknepper jeres hotdogs.

yeah it's good but the clowns for politicans and all the sandnigger are just a pain...

Too digital!

Sweden is easily one of the top 5 countries to live in. All the rasists here are just retarded and don't know how it is in reality.

Why go to Lebanon when Mogadishu, Baghdad and Sarajevo have flooded Malmo and Rinkeby?

To the genuine Swedish anons who recognise what's happening, I share your concern. But it looks like shits gone too far. We've past the point of no return and future generations will curse us.

For the anons with your head in the sand pretending everything is great. I understand why you are doing it, you feel better not facing up to reality. But it'll hit you one day. And you know that. And the longer it takes for you to accept what's happened to our country, the worse that realisation will be. Fan Sverige.

du har inte bott jämte ett jävla asylboende va?

As a south European:
Thats why we don't want to see the nord europe full of refugee-cucks and nigger-cucks. This guys from the nord are ultra educated SIMS that look like fags. The sandnigger inmigration and refugees are exploiting this. Refugees only want to watch sweden, norway, denmark, etc... Islamized. They don't have education or have any interest on European culture/adaptation.

>They don't have education or have any interest on European culture/adaptation.
This. So much this. I spoke with an Algerian who cleans at work. Even he tells me he can't understand why we do this. He says they have no respect for us as a people or culture because we've let them walk in.
Apparently they have a saying in Arabic 'I give you my arse' which means 'I put up no resistance, you take what you want from me'. THAT, is how our islamic 'friends' see us. Weak, feminine, easy targets that smile at them while they kill us.

thats sad my friend. what are your plan?

*s

There's still parts of old Sweden. Going north is refreshing. But its sad to see that knowing that's what the entire country used to be like. White, safe, friendly

But we dont have free healthcare

I live in New Zealand now. Feels like Sweden without the craziness.

All scandinavian countries plus Canada, Australia and New Zealand have all of those except those useless inventions and far fewer refugees.

If sweden is such a great country then how come so many of you fuckers move to norway? check mate

A radiostation in Malmo was hijacked and played an ISIS recruitment song for 30 minutes today.

Sweden must burn.

t. Norwegian

Sweden is indeed great, I wish I spoke the language.

This

There's no escape from your neo-marxist government. You yourself are a product of it, and your people keep them in power.

Can someone post the wikipedia list of grenade attacks in Sweden?

Oooben obben moven! Barooooven ooven oben ooooben. My Swedish is perfect as you can see

Yeah, sweden is priddy good

I'm an American who has lived in Sweden for a while. I can shed some insight here.

>>free healthcare
Taxpayer funded, low quality, and state sponsored. Nationalized health database, no right to privacy. Extremely long wait times. Healthcare isn't demand driven, leading to clinics and hospitals being built the wrong sizes, in inadequate locations, making healthcare inaccessible for all. Also there are a ridiculous number of women working in mid-management and makework jobs in your health system, swelling the costs dramatically and economically arresting your nation (and in turn, the EU).
>>be anyone and still be accepted
From my experience this wasn't true, not in the lease. (SEE: LAW OF JANTE)

You are required to be like everyone else. It's a consensus society. And the Swedish culture plague of "lagom" is absolutely plaguing your society. (for English-speakers "lagom" is the spirit of mediocrity, which is gift-wrapped falsely in the name of civility).
>>free education
Taxpayer funded and government controlled. Schools are "free" in a financial sense, but not in a academic sense. Free speech is illegal and certain disciplines are illegal to be taught.

Homeschooling is illegal. Which is a really big deal when you think about it.
>>metric system
The whole world uses metric. This doesn't make you special?
cont..... (1/2)

To bamboozle you out of your money, top kek. Same reason people move to Saudi Arabia. Over-inflated wages, low taxes.

7 people shot in a market a couple weeks ago. But we ignore it, forget about it and focus on American mass shootings. Look down on them for doing the wrong thing and not banning guns instead. Weve banned guns but people get shot all the time.

hahahahahh voldknepper
fyfan vad kul

Talk with confidence with more of them and you are going to notice that everyone is like that Algerian guy.

continued from >>invented amazing things such as IKEA, Minecraft, Nobel Prize, ABBA, etc.
IKEA is absolutely amazing. This is because it was founded by a literal Nazi who loved Sweden with all his heart and happened to be an incredible genius. The business cannot be legally maintained in Sweden, so it was inverted (forced out of the country) and put in a safebox in the Netherlands, underneath a nonprofit, to protect its business model and continue the sharing of authentic and loving Swedish culture.

Minecraft is self-explanatory.

Nobel Price is a con.

ABBA sucks. They were successful because they pushed a provocative edge in the 1970's. They succeeded because they weren't afraid of being sexual sluts and singing about getting high, during a time when such things were unthinkable, especially on TV. The women in the band wore skimpy outfits for the time.

>>are actually intelligent people

Swedish people are very intelligent. Their weakness is in the emotions. Part of being human is repressing your animalistic impulses for the sake of achievement or civility. However Swedes find their emotions and impulses too overwhelming and live lives in a primitive fashion, vote for knee-jerk politicians, and are overwhelmingly receptive to fear. This is the utter downfall of your race and you guy need to address it, or else you won't have a race much longer.

My experience of traveling around, even Malmö, is extremely friendly. I really like it here.

Sweden has dozens of no-go zones where the police won't go, so islamism is growing. The swedish police has said many times that they have lost control, and a lot of the police officers are considering quitting because they fear for their safety.

Also rapes in Sweden is far worse than the rest of Europe.

I see Sup Forums has set their bases here.
Also don't forget pretty chill diplomaticaly. One of the first few country to reconize our indiependence.

Switzerland mate your country sucks... mine has gold everywhere and bridges filled with TNT

>truck testing in the streets
>country run by feminists

What happens when guns are banned is that only the criminals are armed.

you obviously don't know what you're talking about

Look who's talking about emotions, lol.

Switzerland has ABB, the engineers wet dream

Finnfag

south island i reckon?
i was there myself the north island was shite but the south felt very comfy

Jeg er norsk, din svidde neger. Jeg vet akkurat hva jeg snakker om.

This is why anti gun laws are an international heresy against freedom. I'm sorry but your younger generation is going to kill and butcher the Muslims.

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden

Maybe Sweden was great once, before they became far left and ended up destroying the country through mass migration of people from shit countries. Now the country is fucked.

Sweden was great and safe just 15 years ago. Then they opened the floodgates.

uähuähuäähöäööäö

Half of those are attacks by neonazis. It doesn't really help when they are openly attacking immigrants.

>take all my money for shitty healthcare system where you have to wait days to see a doctor
>be anyone you want as long as its within the accepted norms and standards otherwise we brand you a danger to society and make sure your employer fire you. That especially applies to political views. Be wary of the jante law too.
>free education until you reach colleage/university. Then take a loan from the goverment to fund the last part where you are in debt forever because all your money goes to tax instead.
>metric system is everywhere except 3 countries wtf?
>IKEA changed furniture industry yes. Minecraft is hardly an achievement that changed the world, the Nobel Prize is bullshit and rigged what about actual Alfred Nobel he did some good things and lastly ABBA fuck that.
>Intelligent maybe but rarely seen because point 2 do not fucking stand out. Follow the flock and do what you are told.

Fuck off OP i cant tell if you are Swedish troll or some american Bernie Sanders supporter who thinks they have any fucking clue how Scandinavia really works.

Interesting summary from a foreigner. Swedes won't accept this opinion but I think its valid.
Yes we are friendly. But many of our immigrant aren't. Many are openly hostile and live in their own worlds. You can't deny this. I'd consider giving Scania to the Danes.
Yes, exactly. Guns, grenades, weapons all shipped in from Yugoslavian war. But we point the finger at other countries and pretend we have the moral high ground.

Fuck off you kike, all those grenades are imported by the muslim immigrants

This isn't a real thread. This cannot be a real thread. Your government is literally trying to destroy you because your white and you support that?

Either bait or a cuck. Sage.

Too many people wear the same pattern
Must be fake

kill your self enabler

Hej!
That's right South Island. They've even modelled their flag on our Scandinavian crosses. Its a beautiful place, feels different to home, but also very familiar.

>Lebanon
>Uppsala

Whats the difference aside from the weather?

I'm not sure what you're referring to. Many elements of my post spoke very highly of Sweden, where most of it debunked the myths that OP laid out.

Unlike Swedes, I let my thoughts flow cleanly and honestly, and yield to the truth where needed. The emotions are the energy that motivates you. So of course, there's nothing wrong with emotions; the fault is when emotions transcend into your thoughts. Like when fear overwhelms your rationality. That is what I was criticizing the Swedes of.

thank you

You are part of the problem, along with the extremist muslims. I hope both of you would fuck off.

>Like when fear overwhelms your rationality. That is what I was criticizing the Swedes of.
Yet you fail to see it in yourself. Claiming that you are rational in the face of emotions is the biggest bs. Humans do not work like that.

>Swedish people are very intelligent
I honestly found this to not really be the case when I visited. Sure the *average* IQ is higher, but it seemed they all grouped really tightly around 105-110, everyone was mediocre. Smart enough to be arts students etc but not engineers,

You'll understand we Swedes don't take criticism and have a superior attitude to other countries. If anyone points out the floors in our country we will defend ourselves. But if you keep pushing and show holes in our arguments we clam up, stop talking and stick our fingers in our ears
> no you are not correct, I can not accept your criticism because you don't know the full story. I am now going to walk away because talking to you is upsetting

Spoken like a true STEMfag. No idea whatsoever as to what intelligence entails, while claiming that his profession is the most demanding one.

Hey guys, OP here. I have a confession, I just tried to troll. I like my country but I don't praise it the way I did in my posts. I didn't expect this thread to get so wild. I'm sorry.

Imagine getting paid to post this shit on Sup Forums.

men vad fan håll käften

>floors

Hahahhajaha hoppsan

Bjuder grabben på pommes?

I have degrees in CompSci and History. Arts subjects are easy as fuck unless you include law.

tyck om mig, snälla!

Vet du var "stippes" ligger?

"Free"

mfw pommes utan mig

No shit, there is no way they would require an IQ of 105-110, even if IQ was an effective way of measuring suitability for education. 90% of being successful in your studies is about motivation.

The country is overflowing with Muslim scumbags, they are total assholes and the Swedes let them do whatever so they are not branded bigots.