Which nation's people do you feel sorry for?

Which nation's people do you feel sorry for?

It's the Poles for me. They get a bad reputation here in the UK, but they always seem like decent folk whenever I meet them.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balkans
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

North Korea

The Flemish
they will have to share a country with W*lloons for all eternity

Ukraine, Russia, and all people in the Balkan countries

Thank you for your concern, we are fine.

>turkey
They used to be so nice, now they've turned into a ultra nationalistic but economically ruined shithole (what are you proud of really?) that tries to be a muslim Russia but just isn't.

Turkey hasn't changed
Your media's stance on Turkey has changed

Why would i watch media when I can view your shitty bombed cities on google maps?

Why bully Turkey?

>Which nation's people do you feel sorry for?

none

Latvians. They are so poor but so cute

Bulgaria. They are so poor but so cute

Turkey.

The amount of hate they get is really enormous. It's kinda sad that when I meet a Turk I just have to say something nice about their country and they get clingy forever because they are so thristy for european approval and affection. They are a lot more sensitive than they seem, they are a population that is only capable of blind love or blind hate.

Japanese
They are always depicted as war criminals, while they were actually liberators.

does anybody even like them? all their "turkic brothers" were stolen from them by their biggest rivals, the russians

it's kind of sad but they like being hated I think

ireland

I like secular kemalist Turkey and kemalists/western turks, but it seems that is over so I couldn't care less desu.

i would kill you if you said this irl

Calm down Mehmet

>Americans
I feel sorry for them, because they are the most disgusting people and don't even realize it
>Greece
I feel sorry for them, because they had one of the greatest civilizations in the world, and now they are nothing.
>Germany
I feel sorry for those of my fellow Germans, that got brainwashed into thinking it's ok to invite 2.5 million rapists into the country
>Africans
I feel sorry for their existence
>North Korea
I feel sorry that they don't own the entireity of Korea

arent you pooere?

Eastern Europe

Gommunism destroyed their cultures, economies and their souls

None, you all deserve extermination

suck my cock you little russian bitch

I want a Polish qt desu.

Greece
Ikibey's fault

iki, did you finally """go back""" to greece?

germany
sweden
france
belgium
uk
they are all cucked

Feel sorry for americans. Everyone thinks they are dumb, obese and brainwashed, but most of them aren't. They get way too much shit just because they are on the top.
Also feel kinda sorry for Sup Forums Canadians. They can't say their opinion without getting spammed with "a fugging leaf xd". Same for indians and the "poo in loo" replies.

balkans dont have a high suicide rate, retarded roach

Thank you Turkey

EXCUSE ME WHY IS SLOVENIA IN THAT TRIANGLE
SLOVENIA IS NOT BALKAN ITS CENTRAL EUROPEAN AND HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BALKAN TURKISH REMNANTS

t. John Walker Smith

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balkans

south africa, sweden, belgium, france
are you pole?

>are you pole?
No. Scots/English

Finno-Ugrics, Samis, Greeks, Celts, Hungary Italy and Spain.

Outside of Europe I can think of Laz, Japs and Ainu.

>Sweden
>implying it isnt the funniest shit

>but they always seem like decent folk whenever I meet them.

LOL. I was born in Poland and I grew up with Poles and I can tell you, they are the biggest rats ever. Never trust a pole!

Romanians and Bulgarians, we receive their gypsies so people think they all are gypsies

strange i was always thought that poles in the uk are hated
sweden is great, i know they have problem with immigrants right now, but i think this is still pretty nice country

they are definitely hated, just not by that particular user

The French in Belgium, they're forced to be with subhumans dutch

Ethiopians.

I wax between feeling sorry for the Germans and wishing they wouldall eat a bullet.

I'll wax your knackers m80

Germans as a people are fine, great infact but they are very, very bad at choosing people to be charge.

british tbqhwyc

I feel sorry for my plums as I am about to pass them through this contraption.

>liberators
Yeah, liberated lots of chinese women of their cervixes with bamboo

I feel bad for all south america's countries, it must be bad knowing you'll never be as relevant and beautiful as Brazil
I mean, even our language is pretty unique and far prettier

Venezuela.

I feel bad for the UK. The current generation will see the desmembration of their country and collapse of their economy after brexit. The EU will benefit out of this at least, so I'm not that sorry actually.

people don't really hate poles but a lot of working class people feel frustrated that a lot of poles and other eastern europeans come here and work for nothing because their pay is worth way more back home, then quit and go back home after a few months, a few months later repeat the process.

it means their less unskilled jobs available for working class people trying to get by and
if they do get a job, companies are so used to paying out such low wages that it isn't enough to live on, added to that many eastern europeans here accept being paid under the table. untaxed or less than minimum wage.

socially people usually have good experiences with poles, it's only really romanians people have a major problem with and more often than not it's actually gypsies.

fuck off

>desmembration of their country
you mean the scots leaving? most english/welsh people have grown tired of scottish whining at this point so thats not really an issue, and scots seem pretty happy with leaving. as for northern ireland, i don't think anyone actually cares anymore.
>collapse of their economy
it's not really set in stone what will happen, already we've exceeded expectations in terms of economic performance bar the pound dropping. granted, we are due some form of recession when it actually goes through but this is more because our economy has grown to rely on a lack of tariffs and cheap migrant labour, it should stabilise when the economy returns to a more natural state of affairs and when native industries aren't in unprotected competition with the rest of europe for a share of our domestic market. and if things really go shit we can always move to australia and new zealand :^)

Your fucking language is the laughing stock of the world, you sound like fucking apes

le platano
le macaco
barangi

You should be happy for the UK.
The UK is a tyranny for Scotland, Wales and N. Ireland that is ruled basically by England alone. It triggers me so hard that this "united" "kingdom" is still able to exist in 2017. If the English want to be cucked by a queen, that's fine. But leave Scotland alone, and let Ireland re-unite already!