If you had the power, what would you change in your country?

If you had the power, what would you change in your country?

The owner of Sup Forums.

Make it legal to have sex with dead people

Id make all street lights change to green every 1.67 weeks for only 8 seconds. Thus the number of crashes go up. And maybe i die along with it.

No jews

fucking genius +1 internets to you good sir

I would let the Niggers run every thing for about 7-10 yrs. Then society would really see how fucked up they would make shit and how worthless they really are and would have no problem killing all of them

Haiti has been around for 200 years, people still think it's a good idea with kneegrows

That's because they niggers are only running haiti and not the rest of the world. People only care about something when it effects them. They dont have to live on haiti so they dont give a shit. But when everything turns into a getto ran by fickn niggers that rape and murder everything then you start to care.

all the waifus would be real

Well this could have turned out philosophical but it's /b so it just went like everything here

Ye lots of tards. The big times of /b are over

The President dump

>If you had the power, what would you change in your country?

Regulate banking.

Every lightbulb in the country must be a 60watt soft white incandescent. We'll save billions by standardizing the lightbulb industry.

ban all religion for world peace

Eliminate the jews. Everything else will come together naturally after that.

free beer!

Mommy Monday is instituted everywhere with a state liquor license. Pregnant women get a free shot every Monday at 10pm! Twins get two with doctor's note.

Hey! You stole my idea! I would make it so that I was the OG alcoholic in this thread!

Rights for childrens of abusive families to be raised outside their home.

Make Obama President for another 8 years

sorry this place has been taken ;)

I take it you're not a fan of Mommy Mondays, then?

I'd cut our military budget in half and put the half into Space research about getting man possibly a settlement on Mars furthering research about colonization

Send refugees back to their countries

Every kid has got to have a dog.

I personally and only I, would receive a personal tax dividend yearly of 0.1% of national taxation and it would be non revocable

The longitude, fuck winter.