I live in Pattaya (hooker city) ask me anything

I live in Pattaya (hooker city) ask me anything...

What's the std rate like?

How many have you fucked so far

The girls get checked all the time so it's most likely low.

dunno, probably more than 50

did u try a loli

never seen any, not advisable easier unless you fancy third world jails, only the locals get away with that

What's the average price range for a decent looking girl?

40-50 bucks USD, more if you get her in a place where you need to pay a barfine

can u show us some pics of thaigirls?

how do the girls feel about white americans
they enthusiastic about them or that sort of not even there right now just get it over with and give me the money type of attitudes

..that's not exactly cheap, on some places in europe you can get a great hooker for the same money.

Is a soapie worth it?

I thought Thailand was very moral and strict. How is it that open prostitution is allowed?

>moral and strict
>women understanding that sex is just a biological urge that we all have and have found a way to profit from it
how is prostitution immoral?
because paying for sex rather than paying for dinner and courting a woman until she agrees to take her pants off for you is somehow worse because of the road you take to get to the same end result, benis in vagoo.

>ladyboy capital of the world
>moral and strict

r u a transsexual?

What's age of consent for a thai hooker?

getting connection errors when I post pics, sorry

supply and demand bro, the days of the cheap 3rd world are over

no

18 buts most are older and already in the game for a while

if you're into it

you're a walking ATM to thai girls

What's the youngest you ever got a hand job from? youngest you got a blow from? youngest you fucked? be honest.

How to get a cheap flight to thailand?

yeah that's what i figured

Been to Pattaya 3 times myself. Love fucking the young thai chicks so hot filling their lovely brown pussies with cum.

momondo.com

18 is the legal age, there are japanese owned blowjob joints full of university girls which are all 18-19

Cash is king in Thailand if you got enough money anything is game. Thai bitch will fuck her own family for enough $$$

Reminder that thailand is the most xenophobic country in the world. Probably the thai board of tourism posts/shills these threads.

>girls
implying they are girls not shemales

Mebso horny, sucky sucky? You love me long time?

I had a mamasan in one of the gogo bars offer me her daughter for 4000 baht who wasn't old enough to work in the bar so probably

yor a moron den

16 isnt pedo tho

They smell terrible. So much garlic in their food it seeps out of their twats like a vapor.

Only a moron would go near an underage chick in thailand. It might well be available but if you do it your opening yourself up to blackmail and extortion. And if you do not cough up will end up rotting away in a 3rd world hellhole prison all for a bit of underage pussy FUCK THAT!!

If a farang is caught with a girl under 18 then said farang will have a bad time indeed. Only the thai men get away with fucking the under 18s.

is there a site where i can see cheap freelancers?

Get the Smoochi App

Best BJ Bar in Pattaya?

how socially acceptable is it for a non thai to walk around with a hooker?

thais think we're all filthy rich white niggers who couldn't possible comprehend thai monkey culture anyway