So a super hot redhead is dtf but i know she has herpes but its not flaring up atm should i risk fucking her...

So a super hot redhead is dtf but i know she has herpes but its not flaring up atm should i risk fucking her. Anyone got advice for fucking herpes sluts
pic semi related

use a condom and pray, and for gods sake dont go down on her EVER

I read that if shes taking antiviral medication and i use a condom theres like 2-1% chance of infection is it worth?

Dont kiss her either. Wash the FUCK out of your dick n balls the second you are done.

Don't go down on her
Don't kiss her
Don't let her go down on you

When my brother was worried about sex EVEN when using a condom he would open his urethra with his fingers and pour some Listerine down there to kill anything as a just incase... I'm not saying bang her but I'm not not saying sterilize that dick homie

My step son likes fat hoes and he has herpes at 23.

No cunt on earth is worth risking herpes for.

You can still contract herpes even if she's not on a flare up.

ass fucking only option. unless you dont like it in the ass.

Don't fuck someone that's burning dumbass. Can't wait to see your next thread about getting herpes. Fucking stupid people it's like the idiot Indian that couldn't believe his own tiger clawed him

Get the hpv vaccine and wear a condom.

"According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, aboutone out of sixpeople in the United States aged 14 to 49 have genital herpes caused by the HSV-2 infection (the herpes simplex virus often responsible for genital herpes). The overall genital herpes statistic is probably higher, the CDC stated, since many people are also contracting genital herpes through oral sex caused by HSV-1 (the kind of herpes usually responsible for cold sores)."

fuck sake she was so hot too.... thanks for the advice tho

Human papilloma virus vaccines will not prevent herpes.

Just get one of these OP.

Fucked side chick with herp almost weekly for 2 years bareback. I'm still clean. Rail that redhead slut

Just get herpes and then you can fuck all the hot sluts with herpes. Literally a ton of chicks out there who are hot as fuck and have it, but only fuck guys who also have it.

Ever had a cold sore?
If you have, you have herpes as well.

This

most of the adult population of the world has herpes, and the majority rarely if ever get flare ups. Get with the times, user

Idiots

No sore, go score

Male w/ herpes here. Biggest advice: always where a condom, despite them sucking. I got it from a girl that cheated, we’d both been tested before, but to be honest, its been 5 years, and every girl I have been with was able to look right past it, they were all told up front, they were all normal girls, and one has turned into a 3 year relationship. You’re right to be skeptical and concerned, wear a condom. I’ve been careful, and have never passed it that way, she should be more than willing to do the same. What I’m trying to say in my Sup Forumsanter is, be careful, and wrap it until its love. Good luck!

Not worth it

As someone who hates herpes with a passion and has done massive research, it's not worth it, risk is minimal, however it's still possible, every single itch you get will trigger your paranoia that you caught it, some people are asymptomatic which means they don't get symptons, you will need to be tested but it takes 6 months for the antibodies to show up in an IGG herpes test, and there are 2, IGG HSV1 for oral herpes and HSV2 IGG for genital. The virus is harmless, however annoying and currently a social stigma, I wish it weren't but it is, I'd avoid her at all costs, I've avoided some hotties due to this since sluts are usually the usual carriers of the HSV1-2 virus. Thankfully I'm clean, stay safe, no cunt is worth herpes.