Hello Sup Forums doing a bong/weed for the first time tomorrow any suggestions or what to do pretty nervous

Hello Sup Forums doing a bong/weed for the first time tomorrow any suggestions or what to do pretty nervous

Other urls found in this thread:

drugabuse.gov/publications/marijuana/what-are-marijuanas-effects-lung-health
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23802821
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hey op

Bong is lit, but your lungs are getting fucket up by it. I started too with bong but now i'm using my vape.

fuck a bong get a vape.. its the future

im not gonna vape or anything but what should i do? (OP here)

Yes it is

vaping seems expensive and u dont get high so i dont see the point in it (OP)

Are you doing it alone?

Drink the water. Thats where all the thc goes.

no theres around 50 of us its everyone from my school were drinking underage taking pills and other shit too

i was told not to drink the water as it makes you shakey and weezy?

Enjoy ya herpes

Hit it like a fucking champ, light then inhale until you fill her up and then clear it all in one go.

They're lying to you so they can have it all to themselves

also explain THC to me never understood it

Vaping is the best i get high everytime and you don't need that much weed as if you're using a bong or something

jesus christ... nevermind use blunts for that many people

Only faggot hipsters vape

Dont you hate it when people fill up the chamber and they dont clear it? Fucking pussies

were doing lungs which are different do i need to explain them and

no no theres only 4 of us doing bongs the rest are doing pills and drinking

Its the chemical that makes you schizophrenic

Are lungs different to bongs?

>Exhale
>Light bowl while inhaling
>Exhale
>Remove stem and inhale
>Die

Gl user

Ok, serious time OP.

Dont try to smoke too much. Take a puff, wait, see how you feel before you take another. Being too stoned sucks if you dont know what to expect.

Do not, I repeat, DO NOT cough with smoke in your lungs still. Your throat is going to burn like spicy keychains. Take a small hit, exhale it all, take a small breath, and then exhale again. Now you can cough.

Overall, weed is a very enjoyable thing, dont be scared! Just smoke a little and relax. Follow my two tips and you will have a great time.

im not gonna drink the water anyway

only faggot edgelords consider vaping weed a hipster thing

vaping nicotine is for faggots

vaping weed is next level

Explain

small Luigi looks like such a fucking dork in this game I mean look at his over sized head lmao

Not only that, it's just plain rude. People need to learn smoking etiquette.

its a lung btw so can i take 2 hits?

i hate teenagers

Dont be scared OP nothing bad is going to happen the most youll do is cough a lot. Just drink water. Nothing is going to make u react badly to the weed. And THC is the chemical in weed that makes you high. Its natural. Enjoy yourself youll love it

I stand by my statement that vaping is for hipster faggots.

Feel free to keep proving the point.

Then it gets all stale. Fucking gross

thank you i will :)
guys do you know what a lung is if so is it different to a bong?

Dont listen to this fag OP he just wants to scare you drink as much water as youd like. TCH doesnt react with anything else. Its not like pills and alcohol.

If you want. But seriously, exhale before coughing. It will make a world of difference.

If you cough the smoke out, you will be fine, btw. But your throat will burn for a while, something us oldfags call "being torn up"

literally nobody with any credibility in the weed community agrees with you.. I'm sorry you're still salty because you were to broke to afford a volcano

There talking about your lung. Like the organ

A ling is usually just a big bag filled with smoke or vapor. Make sure you are one of the first to hit it though, otherwise it will go stale and taste horrible

im not talking about my lungs im talking about takign a lung its a bit like this

Its like taking a drink out of a bottle after someone backwashed the shit out of it.

Op why don't you googel it first?

>he said like the hipster faggot he is

Im from SoCal and even here everone thinks vape smokers are fags. Stick to flower

were doing it with two bottles not a bag btw

Btw, if you are smoking from a lung, the smoke wont be as smooth as from a bong. So, heed my advice: EXHALE BEFORE COUGHING

A gravity bong?

Im from seattle and every thinks people from SoCal are fags. Get a real state, homie.

im not sure in england we call them lungs

Use water. Its easier

were using water but idk

Naw, my friends and I in AZ see that as a very hipster way of smoking weed. I'm guessing you have little bitch lungs to make you so defensive of your hipster ways.

Do it its better. Just get a pitcher that you can stick a big bottle in. Theyre easier to handle and pass around

Glendale here.

this is a lung

AZ is a state full over desert dwelling faggots, who are too close to Cali to be cowboys, but to fucking stupid to be hipsters.

Your football team cant even win in its own stadium. Seahawks are injured all over the table, and they made you look like a bunch of 2nd string pussies

Enjoy your tar coated lungs and chemotherapy when you're 50 you pompous little nigger

The ironic thing is that the natives that live here dress like cowboys.lol

Death is inevitable. Why not do what you want?

OP, the posts below are mine. Heed my advice, and hsve a great time:

Because dying from a clot in my sleep when I'm 80 sounds a lot better than losing my hair and finger nails from radiation sickness and curling over from cancer in my 50s

Meh, I don't care about sports, and we make for better cowboys than Texas at least. We're still an open carry state unlike those posers.
I'm still waiting to hear about a single one of my long term pot smoking friends that developed lung cancer. Its almost like weed is a preventative with how rare it is amongst the crowd if my dads 1970s lifelong pot smoking friends. Don't worry, I'm not.

And you will be surprised when none of that happens.

I know. My fiance grew up in sierra vista and then buckeye when her parents split. Gravitate towards pheonix, and you find a bunch of suburban kids, dressed like gangsters in their pheonix suns jerseys, acting all hard and mexican.

Truth of the matter is, the whole state is a retirement community, or a place for poorfags to move when they get sick of having water, or plants, or anything remotely resembling financial stability.

Oh, and they love alex jones.

If i sound salty about AZ, its because I have had numerous arguements about this shit with my MIL, who is a drunk, broke faggot who never worked a day in her life, blsmes all her problems on everyone else, and then expects them all to give her handouts that she thinks "NIGGERS AND MEXICANS DONT DESERVE". Those same nigs and mexis are actually contributing to the USA unlike your drunk, alex jones watching, handout seeking, lazy ass ways.

Any kind of smoke is bad for your lungs. Doesnt matter if its tobacco or weed.

Fair enough.

Dude. Yeah this place does feel like a retirement. But even places like sun city are nicer than anything in central or south Phoenix. This place is a werid mixture of people.

They may not have cancer (yet) but I guarantee they have some sort of lung problems if they have truly been smoking it habitually for so long. You can't just inhale fine particulates for so long and have it not affect lungs. I'm not saying this as a condescending fedora topping vaper, it is a medical fact. But by all means, continue inhaling smoke like a fucking caveman

Cancer can happen to even then most healthy person.

waste of money and time.
might as well flush money down the toilet and spend all day jacking off

Dont drink the fucking bong water.
Good advice.
more good advice.
This is why you take a small ammount very quickly after hitting it. If you hit it and it instantly burns your throat and taste terrible its because you got a stem or seed. taste like shit, just flick the tip of weed and relight.
if you get stoned and talk while you have smoke in the chamber you are gonna take a stale hit and cough like a faggot for about 5 minutes. Dont be that fag who throws up (this is how most of the times). Enjoy yourself and be around people you like. i find thats most important.

Smoke just barely enough to feel anything. Smoking more just takes the fun out of it. Ive been smoking for 6 years and i still only smoke little pinch at a time. It helps with tolerance control. So i always have the samw high but its not over done.

samefag here oh and if your the unlucky twat that gets a seed or stem hit and then makes it stale just fuck yourself with a hammer.

It better start soon with them if your point is to be proven before they die of natural causes. Also how do you explain Cheech and Chong, Willy Nelson, and Snoop Dog. Given the amount they smoke on a regular basis publicly surely they should be succombing to cancer by now. Critical thinking goes a long way when it comes to enjoying the world.

Actual advice, if it is your first time, take one hit and hand it off, it isn't like drinking, if you have no tolerance it will rape you regardless of size, age and muscle mass.

It never hurts to drop a couple of ice-cubes into the bong to cool it down. Even if you are a smoker, weed burns a lot hotter than tobacco.

Other than that, try and find out what strain it is and then search it on Leafly so you will know what to expect.

Willy has emphysema you fucking trog.

So if it was free would you do it?

i would do it if it was free maybe everyonce in a while but for me long term use fucks up my motivation. and i have a medical card too so its not expensive. i would rather stay /fit/ and happy

>the amount they smoke on a regular basis publicly surely they should be succombing to cancer by now
That's not how it works faggot. And there are plenty of other harmful things aside from cancer you can get from smoking (copd, emphysema, chronic bronchitis, heart and vasculature damage). FFS Willie Nelson had to get stem cell treatment a couple years ago before he could go on tour; Tommy Ching has copd. The others probably have issues too we just don't know about it. But keep smoking you fucking cretin.

you can smoke and do those things if you train yourself but yeah it is a bit harder

showww me the medical facts

drugabuse.gov/publications/marijuana/what-are-marijuanas-effects-lung-health

THC is NOT water soluble. You won't get high.

>spicy keychains

You are twelve and what is a weed. How do you do a weed?

>Doing bongs

holy shit

Bongweed sounds like an awesome fake surname though.

in the US those are called Gravity bongs, GBs or geebs

your heart rate will most likely go up along with feeling of nervousness. Just be confident and only do a small bowl to start with and see how u feel. i'd advise breathing in and out to practice breathing technique and relax, then constantly inhale, but SLOWLY, allow a thick white cloud to form then take the bowl out and suck it all in. You'll be fine, just be careful u dont mong out to hard lmao.

>drugabuse.gov/publications/marijuana/what-are-marijuanas-effects-lung-health

>.gov
auto suspect
everything tells you how its(chance of lung problems increasing from smoking) not even statistically significant when studied correctly

In summary, the accumulated weight of evidence implies far lower risks for pulmonary complications of even regular heavy use of marijuana compared with the grave pulmonary consequences of tobacco.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23802821

if youre going to trust the government, watch how many studies come out that support marijuana when they figure out how to tax it