What is the most disturbing thing you have seen on the Internet?

What is the most disturbing thing you have seen on the Internet?

rekt threads since the mid 2000's have made me numb.

Sup Forums made me dead inside.
i've lost any relation for "disturbing".

Watched this video of an asian girl killing a rabbit with her high heels.
I always get a bit sick watching that.

Chinese dude with maggots in his eye sockets. That shit fucked me up.

I can't watch it if it's animals being killed and tortured for no reason, but if it's humans I'm fine.

oh shit i remember that, i even (retardedly) uploaded it to facebook

This

Necrophilia, hands down. Gore is meh, but necrophilia...holy fuck

daisys destruction

Fucking pussy

I remember watching the bud dwyer suicide video when I was about 13 or so and it still bothers me. Can still hear the words. I've seen much worse since then but that has always lingered in my head

Yep same here.

ISIS released a video where they took about 20 men into a slaughterhouse, hung them up on meat hooks, then sliced their throats wide open over a trough letting them bleed out to death.

Earthlings documentary on YouTube.

picture of a dude with a dead baby's head shoved up his arse

Sent me instantly vegan. Have since lapsed into just being vegetarian because I got fed up of only eating bowls of chips when I went out for dinner.

1-2 gig loli dump

viwright . (com) (slash) (address id)
6fEs
6fJb
6fL0
6fMy
6fOW
6fPt
6fRL
6fSY

LMao i saw a documentary about the internet last night and they interviewed this girls family and didn't show a picture of the girl so I googled "Girl named Nikki stole and crashed her dad's porsche decapitated. That picture is Nikki.

Rekt.. brazilian chick inside a red crashed car pulling out what is left of her own face

Honestly its the amount of hate that gets spewed. Images of gore only represent a small portion of actual behavior and life, at least where I live. The attitudes of fascism (liberal and conservative alike) hate towards those different from us and general contempt for ones fellow man are what disturb me. Even trolling for the sake of trolling just fuels the beliefs of people who actually hold these views.

Literally shaking right now.

That being said animal cruelty videos really get to me. I cant stand that shit, there is no reason for it. Makes me want to find the people in the vids and fuck them up.

Bear in mind that these animals show no mercy to the animals lower in the food chain. Although I hate to see any sort of suffering and would rather raise my own livestock once I own some land.

I know people like that. It's so odd to me. I guess they never hunted or fished.