The PC crowd is going ballistic

The PC crowd is going ballistic.
My guess is that this is a direct backlash to having someone they despise as Trump as president.
They can't handle the fact he is in office and that all the calling him hitler and rapist didn't change a thing.
So what happens to all that PC enegry when it has no where to go?
It starts to burn the people who used to shoot it out. i.e. Hollywood itself.
Woman after woman and men who work and live in Hollywood are suddenly remembering every little item of sexual herassment they "endured". And are labeled as victims.
Victim is the best thing to be in the eyes of the PC crowd. You're better than everyone and life itself by being a victim. So everybody wants in on it.
First there was rape. Which is indeed a terrible thing. But now Sexual Herassemnt or Sexual Misconduct has a broad enough definition to include pretty much anything from asking someone out to a dirty joke or just looking at someone can be offensive.
It is just the latest 'fashion', and who knows how long will it last.
The PC crowd of course fails to see how it's game is self-destructive.
People make movies, build and create to show their worth to get money and sex. So we might be seeing the swan song of the PC crowd or just watching them throw a fit.
Pic related

>My guess is that this is a direct backlash to having someone they despise as Trump as president

This is where I stopped reading, and hid this thread. You're a fucking moron.

>trying this hard

Same here.

yeah, nothing pissed them off this much before Trump became president. awesome, dude. great deductive reasoning. keep it up. 5/5.

I guess I struck nerve if you could'nt even finish reading.
That's how I see it.
Why now? After all these years...

Idk if it was all because Trump got elected. They just hate him and use any ammunition they can against him. I mean, what is an election of it's not full of hate and slander? As for the PC part, I'd have to agree. People should take responsibility and initiative to make their lives better themselves, not create legal reprocutions for outspoken people "who are mean racist sexists"

Who wouldn't want to sue someone whos worth millions now? $$$$

These last elections were especially filled with hate and slander hence the harsh prolonged backlash in my opinion.

I'm in a marathon watching all the CK stand-ups on Netflix because I know it's only a matter of time before they're removed...

Do I care if the guy like to jack it in front of women? No, it's weird but it's not rape. Is his stand-up still funny even after we know this? Yes, (some jokes are even funnier!)

The answer to why all these men are abusing their power in hollywood to get sex is because 'they can'. What women don't know, is that the majority of men would do close to the same thing in Weinstein or Toback's shoes. I'm sure Louis CK probably would too, but he doesn't seem powerful/aggressive enough to forcefully sexualize a woman. So he settles for having them watch him masturbate, which honestly doesn't seem too out of character from him to begin with...

I agree.
Is pleasuring yourself to women in a hotel room the same as pinning a woman down? I think not. I even think they could get to the door and leave and Louis would, disappointed, nut by himself.
And maybe work it into a joke in a future act.

I think you are in the right here, thats the way emotion works : it builds and needs a way out.

About the swan song, I would not be so sure. We are witnessing the full power of west decadency right now, there is not reason it will stop

If women in Hollywood think all of a sudden that sexual harassment is so bad why did they sleep with all those men to get their movie roles? They could have said no, but chose to do it so they're a part of the problem too.

These allegations have been around for years and most of his fans already knew about it.

not all

Kek I remember this.
This shit is hilarious

I hate how one of the accusers had the most vague/vaginal response to not leaving

>we felt paralyzed, holding on to each other screaming and laughing in shock

What the fuck does that even mean?
LEAVE THE ROOM IF YOU'RE UNCOMFORTABLE

pic related

lmao dat pic
I think they secretly liked it so they sat and watched. Then when all these alegations came in they saw a way to cash in on there "traumatic experiences"

Might as well be

Now that everyone gets their 15 minutes of fame by sharing their herassment stories via #metoo and all that we figured we are offended in hindsight.

>Do I care? no.

I guarantee this is one of those pieces of shit clutching their pearls over things Trump said.

No, not really. I voted for Trump actually. The only reason I'm invested at all into this claim is because I'm a fan of Louis CK. I've watched all of Louie and seen all his stand-up specials. Behind Patrice O'Neal, CK's my favorite comedian.

I just don't like how the media is treating this with the same vitriol they offered Weinstein and Toback. Louis even said himself "I have issues". He prolly won't try this shit again now that there's heat. Just leave the poor depravity alone

>Though I do wanna see Dan Schneider nailed to the cross next

Weinstein, a jewish liberal, and Kevin Spacey, a gay guy that goes for younger dudes, are being persecuted by liberals because they are angry that Trump is in office?

Am I reading that correct? And, assuming you used that picture for the same reason, Louis CK, an atheist liberal, is also being targeted?

Yep. Makes sense.

>People should take responsibility and initiative to make their lives better themselves..

This is also my opinion.
Calling out someone on his/her behavior years after the fact is simply showing that you did not care enough for them. You exclude them from your part of society instead of taking their hand and showing them the way you believe is right. You need to be able to explain to someone, one on one, that their behavior is wrong.

Instead we are just excluding them. And exclusion will create only sadness, loneliness and anger. It will not change the person into a better version of him/herself

Don't believe you.

"I voted for Trump! Let's not condemn our hypocritical enemies for actually doing what they accused us of baselessly."

Aye I'm with you.
This time it feels more like we're blaming a guy for having a fetish and an acknowledged problem than an actual rapist, but it's done with the same verve and strength

at a party last month this girl i didn't know just walked up to me and grabbed my cock

obviously i liked it at the time, but after consulting with a gender "studies" major, i realize this was horrible abuse and i'm ruined for life. please note in my file that these victim points erase my white maleness.

I'm telling the truth, but it's alright. Don't believe me. Nothing said here matters anyway, right?

Or maybe he doesn't view you as an enemy just because of your political views because that's a flawed way of thinking? My two cents

Pseudointellectual alert. fuckoff back to your moms basement.

Especially not a Dem liar.

Yup. That's what I meant by PC energy with no outlet since Trump is not affected in the slightest by them

The left is in complete meltdown mode. The Democrat Party will not last past 2018. Thanks SJWs!

I mean you're not even trying to talk to the guy, you're just conversing with your own image of a trump voter you made in your head

You're about as insightful to converse with as a bag of salt. Try and come here less irritated

Exactly

must be why they just got crushed in the off year election... oh wait

He asked permission, they said “yes.” Fuck that fake victim bullshit.

SJWs love to go on about black lynching like it was some kind of white evil killing innocent black people even though it was about society believing women to the extreme, and now we're seeing (mostly) women destroy Hollywood with the blessing of SJWs with the same exact lack of due process for society's current boogeyman (in this case mostly "white" men).

It's hilarious because most of the SJWs are funded by Hollywood types and that money is going to dry up fast.

I really dont care about what these people do in real life. I watch their shows because I like the shows, not because they are morally responsible in real life. #KeanuReeves

Just be sure to show those victim points to the SJW Bouncer so he/she lets you in.

He's a Mexican, so fuck him.

Most Irish looking Mexican I've ever seen

just imagine if chris farley was still alive