Is this legal?

Is this legal?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Visit your local FBI van and ask them

MODSSSS MODS MODS!!!!!!! DELETET THIS FAST!!!!

not sure, post more for us to asses

Yes cause its not real.
Keep posting.

How can you tell?

depends on which country you're in

Can't see her face so who knows? And look at this mods motherfucker. What a pussy. Go back to tumbler to fucking harpy.

The image name says "Lolicon 3D Image" implying that it's CG

How can you not??
Retard.

I TOLD YOU TO DELETE IT!!! THE'RE COMMMINGNG FASTT

Oh man, I love Bad Onion's loli works. Too bad he had to remove them from pixiv, anyone know where he is posting it now?

USA

Hell yeah boi

Swecuckistan.

Its too fucking easy to tell.
No human skin is like that and the quality of the pic has a "too clean, computerized" look.

MODS MODS MOFS> BANN HIMM!!!

You're good.

PEDOOOOOOS DEATHHHHHH TO ALLL!!!

Here's some tamer stuff for you.

>tfw no mods are coming but there's still an audience
>tfw this is a 3D render

is a doll, to skin to perfect.

Pretty sure this is illegal.

Really?! Fuck

That's terribly spooky my friend, would you perhaps consider giving it the ol' delet?

It's cgi

I NEED MODS OVER HERE STAT

cg loli dump (some of bad onions work in here as well)

viwright . (com) (slash) (address id)
6fEs
6fJb
6fL0
6fMy
6fOW
6fPt
6fRL
6fSY

Is this shit illegal in swecuckistan?

Dont you have anything better to do?

Boo.

NOOOO MODSSSSSSS RAPEEEEEE HE RAPEEEEE MEEEEEEE HELP MEEEEEE MODSSSS MOOOOOT PLS PROTECT MY VIRGINITY!!!!!!!

Lol this is great.

>Popcorn.jpg

not in my country, literally anything can be taken as CP because of such vague laws
Writings, sound recordings, photos, videos or any depictions of child sex is illegal

This is some exquisite autism, please reply to me so that i may bask in it further.

Some real spooky shit going down in here

what about UK?

ITS NOT AUTISM WHY DO EVERYONE SAY THAT? DO NONE CARE IF I GWET RAÅE HEREE BY PEDOOOOS!!!!! I WAS BO>R LIKE THIS? YOU ARE ALL BULLIES!! YOU ALL DESERVE DEATH!!!

Not so good, take many precautions to not get caught. If you're a careful enough person you can be fine, but if you doubt yourself even a little i wouldnt save anything

I'm not into this shit, was just curious tbh, thanks for info

yes.. YESSS! THE AUTISM LEVELS HAVE PEAKED, SOON I WILL HAVE ABSORBED ENOUGH SPERGERGY TO ATTAIN MY FINAL FORM!

What about swecuckistan mr pedo-chan?

lol no problemo

I WILL ASEND TO ME FINAL LEVEL 22222222 EEEEEEEEEEEEUUUUAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHH FIGHTE MY NOW BISHY CHIPS AHAHAGA BEFORE MY FREDOEA GOES SKRAAAAA ON YO BUTT HOLE ASS HEAD HOLE AAAAAAAAAAA

>sweden
just kys tbh mate

what about austria?

NOOO STOP RAPING CHILDREN YOU MONSTER!!AND WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN final form?!? aRE YOU GONNA RAPE EVEN MOERE ?? YOU PEDIS ARE SICK YOU ALL DESERVE DEATH!"!! YOU SICKEN MEI WILL FIND YOU PEDOS MOSSSSSSSSSS MOOOOOOT

We hate us? we did nothing wrong just like the jews.

I like loli/shota but this 3D shit is just fucked up.

Don't save loli images unless you know a lot about networking, and be very careful. Never allude to the fact you do anything you want kept secret etc.

MODS!!!!!

Oh shit, i have been spamming animal rekt shit to newfags, i guess imma disspoint my family even more.

Why?

I AINT GONNA LOSE! NOT TO YOU, NOT TO ANYONE!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It damn well should be

Trying to imply you're not a pedo. Even though you're busting a nut

That might me fine in sweden as long as no children or depictions of children are involved. Even if you do post or save nefarious things, there's a good chance nothing will happen. Just need to minimize your chances of being the guy who gets caught

Alright, i guess I'm fine then, thank you.

I much prefer loli over 3D because I like the body proportions, characteristic exaggerations, and the simple visual style. I guess I could fap to 3D, but my morals kill my boner.

Sauce?

What morals? 3D is just as fake as a drawing.

I can't fap to anything for my morals..

a fucking 3D model is the same as a goddamn drawing. Its just a moving picture.

ITT: nothing but cuck anons

Go to the chan land of an 8, it isnt sauce but at least there you may find it with sound

>morals
>posting on Sup Forums

pick one ...

I can still have morals you stupid momgo uchi pokemon stair fucking hair.

Oh yeah. I'm fully aware of that. Fake CP is harmless because no real children get hurt to make it. (though moralfags disagree because they are retarded). I don't want to associate real children with sex, though. I can't explain it, it just doesn't seem right and I feel bad about looking at sexual depictions of children, real or not.

Fair enough.

Are you me? i may have jumped to far, just a test, are you an orange huir?