This is the end of the great wall of china

this is the end of the great wall of china

Thats pretty cool!
Thanks for sharing user.

no, this is the begining

kinda small init ?

no one would begin building such a wall in water you idiot, i mean geez get a life.

could they just walk around it in waist deep water?

>mfw when all the great armies who failed because they attack it from the front could have just walk around it if they had send someone to follow it till the end

Soldiers, dude, masses of infantry, their horses, their heavy equipment. Can you imagine having to deal with assaulting such a bottleneck?

This wasn't to stop the neighborhood kids from tagging the shed.

thought it was a submarine form the thumbnail... life has no meaning anymore.

You could just go around it, then.

are you retarded or nigger? they were forced to stop beacuse of lack of stones not a fucking water

show another end of gtfo

It's like 13,000 miles long, dude. That's like walking across the continental US like 5 times over. You wanna just "walk around it"?

I'm not him, but the issue with building in water isn't the water, it's the lack of foundational support. They stopped there because building out into that sand would be ridiculous. They might as well just throw the bricks into a big pile.

or is it?
what if it continues to the center of the earth from there?

So you just need a floating thing to go around it ?
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit

What if they didn't really build it into the ocean? What if it's like high tide?

I never actually thought of it having an end, even though it obviously has.
lol

It has at least two, actually.

Actually it never really stopped anyone.
Mongols conquered China at least once.

so it was just a big waste of time?

Well, it was a pretty useful wall. I mean, look at the Maginot line. It was an awesome defense system, it just sat there and rusted to shit because it's obsolete now.

>I mean, look at the Maginot line
ill contrived failure of design

no, it was a Great Waste of Tima

No it wasn't. You just can't future proof shit like that.

What good is a wall with the biggest guns you can muster, when we can drop a missile going mach 10 straight from space, which splits into 6 independent warheads with their own terminal propulsion systems?

Kek

Anyone with pictures of the other end?

I bet China don't get no Mexicans climbing over it

here

8/10

GODDAMN MOGORIANS

Melania is that you?

UUUHHHH I HATE DEM MONGORIANS

Yeah, I watched An Idiot Abroad too.

Not a horrible plan, barnacles would grow and turn it into a pile of unstable razorblades

OH BOY WHATEVER SHALL WE DO

More like this, we aren't talking about a bridge of stepping stones here

Fun fact: The Great Wall isn't actually a wall as the name implies. It's actually made up of smaller walls interrupted by mountain passes, and other such obstacles.

Could the mongols not swim or something?

That wasn't fun at all

Aaaaaaaand if you slip? Which is likely considering the waves are crashing in and as previously stated, the pile of rocks is unstable. Now imagine an army trying to walk that. Theyd be better off building boats and.... oh wait the opposing army came with bows and arrows

In battle armor that is extremely difficult and exhausting, and they would be exposed to all the guards in the tower shooting them. Plus by the time they traveled that far down the wall there might likely be an army waiting on the other side there.

They all wear a bra?

>smaller walls aren't walls
??????

It's not a "great wall" as in one single great wall as the name implies. It's a series of smaller walls with spaces between them.

>An army of trained soldiers cant balance or work together to walk through a bit of water
Eat shit, buddy.

Here's the other side

you see that wall? You're going to walk it.

>mongolian barbarians
>trained soldiers

seems like a great place to hold an annual marathon

>side

the obstacles are a part of the wall as a force.
>you've found it out. The great wall we've all learned about in school is not really a wall!

Youre acting like its a puddle and a pebble.

Funny story. Building the wall pretty much bankrupted China, then the peasants started to revolt because they were starving, and one of the military commanders opened the gates to let in the Mongol army because he decided he'd rather be ruled by them than the peasants who were about to overthrow the ruling class.

Dude, the wall was fucking 13,000 miles wide. Even if you marched your happy ass all the way to the end and wanted to go surfing, that wasn't a toursit attraction back then, those guard posts were manned with soldiers, and while your merry band of soldiers were thinking how best to move your shit over that sandy beach you'd be getting shot at by armies of archers backed by the entire power of the Chinese military. Oh, and they're in a fucking fortress. your move.

what are boats?

dalnfvsiorgnouiaz\rho

I don't really see how you could actually know what it was like to live in those days. I also don't see how it could be at all difficult to just skirt around the wall on horseback or by boat or something. Literally get on a boat, go around the wall. Like maybe a few hundred feet around it maybe.

I know people weren't smart back then like they are today but its really stupid to me to imagine mongoloids honestly running at the wall and just trying to climb it.

Pretty sure they didn't have boats that could carry horses during that time

This might help you understand why you're being picked apart talking about just walking by. The Wall was a fortress first and foremost. It wasn't just a fucking wall. It was manned, there were storage rooms, supplies, military equipment, archers, etc.

So you can walk around it to the other side?
Aint much of a wall if you ask me

It's also really stupid to the rest of us to imagine a mongoloid typing out this post and not realising how retarded he is

>this is the end of the great wall of china

which end?

> its really stupid to me to imagine mongoloids honestly running at the wall and just trying to climb it.
Do you think marching an army of infantry 7,000 miles is a better idea?

>So you can walk around it to the other side?
sure if you're Jesus

>A fortress
>A fortress thats a million miles long
>A fortress thats twenty stories high
>A fortress thats a fucking wall

fuck off

I said they should take a boat you moron

>literally a walk on the beach to get around the great wall of China
if it was actually in the water they might have had to use boats

>one boat
>whole army
Yeah okay

um actually no

the great wall of china was made by the inventor of the mobius strip

it never ends

>I said they should take a boat you moron
They can't take a boat, they have horses, you idiot.

wait, is that why china is the most populous country in the world? nobody can get out so they just fuck and have kids all the time?

The south end

exactly

horses can't swim so they cannot ride a boat

It's the oldest civilization on the planet that still exists. They had advanced cities and government while much of the world was hunter-gatherer.

>horses can't swim so they cannot ride a boat
Sure, but I was talking about a fact that Mongolians were famous for their horses, and I think everyone soldier had a horse and they rode on it. It was their trademark.

>It's the oldest civilization on the planet that still exists.
Kind of a silly comparison. Just because they have the same name as the people before them doesn't mean they carried their torch. I mean Greece was the birth place of the western civilization, it was where everything got started. Now they're just backwards savages, and only relation they have to the ancient Greece is the name they share.

yeah but riding horses that cannot swim onto a boat was frowned upon in those times

Dude, in case you didn't know, the longer a race lives in cities, the less viable their genetics become. So, those who developed civilization and cities first, will have a population disproportionately full of the unfit and unhealthy because of the lack of natural selection from predation. That's why China has a huge lower class of the poor. Same with India. The middle east would be full of it, but they slaughter each other and keep the line clean that way.

Look at America, one of the greatest modern countries, and already the people are turning into pustulant, gibbering, morbidly obese wrecks.

yes but that is only because of antibiotics, also invented by the chinese to promote crop growth

No, it's because of a social order that supports the unfit.

brought about by crop growing antibiotics, yes

I was just looking at it from a logistical standpoint. It would be a nightmare to get boats for all the men and all their horses.

The thing is that the unfit now make up a significant portion of the population, so things will inevitably reach a point where either the human race fails as a cancerous mass of shit, or the fittest elements work together and excise the cancers and renew the culture.

define unfit

well logistically you can't go against the culture of the times, so the wall ending at the edge of the sea was a brilliant cost-saving move by the chinese, enabling their population to thrive for an eon

You're completely on a different page.

pages were also invented by the chinese, unless you're talking about a page like a kid learning to become a knight, they didn't invent those, scotland did

Adults who are chronically dependent on others for basic survival. The welfare class, homeless, junkies, the genetically diseased, the mentally ill, etc.

Now sure what you're on about, though. Most Americans work. Most Americans love work. IIRC about 4% is unemployed

peasant

homeless are not part of the problem, they are part of the solution

no home = no greenhouse gases

no greenhouse gases = less carbon in the air

less carbon in the air = lower chances of global warming

lower chances of global warming = Earth is Saved!

chalk one up for the homeless

It's pretty simple if you can read and follow the thread.

You wish.

lol

>all the mongolians had to do was invade from the beach and go around the wall

>Soldiers, dude, masses of infantry, their horses, their heavy equipment
actually it was mostly for mongols (raiders) and to keep chinese people in it

>hurr durr we mongrels cant go past the wall
>we cant just send a guy to follow it to the end and then walk back around
>fuckin niggers

storming this wall wouldn't be that hard
if you focus fire power at one spot.
>Then expand the hole

>13,000
It's approx. 5,500 miles

It would take about 58 days end to end to walk at a leisurely pace.

You fuck heads the sea was much higher back then and it wasn't waist deep water

Why didnt the Mongols paddle round the side?