/r9k/ NEET Confronted By His Fed Up Father

Did he handle this correctly? What would you do in this situation?

youtube.com/watch?v=trmPapr7Djs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z15enlhZLi8
youtube.com/watch?v=VH8zQ_C6olA
dictionary.com/browse/furore
youtube.com/watch?v=96SrWO5Na54
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

poor Louie

luckily he's not Chinese or he'd be sent to one of this government facilities

youtube.com/watch?v=z15enlhZLi8

My personal favorite:
youtube.com/watch?v=VH8zQ_C6olA

I wanna glass that daft cunt of a dad.

I fucking hate entitled r9k cunts who leech off of their parents and then act like this when they are confronted with any sort of responsibility or adversity in their life.

And this pathetic excuse for a human just starts sniffling and crying and his retarded mother is still defending his self-destructive lifestyle.

I haven't watched past 3 minutes yet because I had to go do some shit but so far it seems like the dad's a complete cunt. He has no right whatsoever to try to force his adult son to be another mindless slave.

Just because your lives are shit doesn't mean you have to despise and try to drag others into the shit with you.

> falling for fake vids

Please go back to /r9k/
Peoples lives are shit because they make their lives shit, and wallow in their misery instead of trying to fucking fix it

Neck yourself

Exactly my point. Wageslaves get this fucked up mindset "If you're not in the same shitty boat as me I'm going to hate your guts and do everything in my power to drag you down to my level".

A NEET has no reason to fix his life because he's already living the best life possible. It's just a shame all of the slaves are too far in denial to see it.

Why? his son is a disgrace and his wife is an enabler that's enough punishment.

O it's troll nm

NEETs should be executed, worthless fucks.

>there's going to be a big furorey
>big furry?
>big ferrari?

Wut?

>'l-leeching's only bad if the brown people do it..'

If you think like this you need to walk off a cliff.

It may be the best life possible if you are narrow-minded and selfish.
>wageslave
I can't believe people unironically use this word, is being self-sufficient and being helpful to society a negative thing? To you probably, since you don't have the slightest bit of pride or vision.

Please do not feed the troll. And even if he isn't a troll he's most likely a NEET himself or underage.

The mother needs a good slap, what an enabling bitch.

r9k is everywhere
i hope he is a troll

I'm a neet, but i'm not a robot and i don't live with my parents.

Gubmint still takes good care of me though. Good gubmint.

can i get this video in english please

Ironically, when threads on Sup Forums pop up asking what people do, 90% of the children here are either "studying" or NEETs, which means that all the trumplets ranting about welfare queens and "making america great again" are just a bunch of parasites.

Keep proving my point idiot. "Anybody that doesn't see merit in my life of slavery is either a troll or mentally deficient".

>Muh contribution to society
And where exactly is that getting you? Society is shit, it's time to check out and enjoy your fucking life instead of selling it.

What's wrong with being selfish exactly? Live for yourself not for some idiotic notion of contribution to society. Maybe that idea would hold more weight some time in the past when giving back to your community actually involved people of your race and ideals.

>he didn't go full pee pee poo poo
You have to put the normies in their place
Or end up like pic related

dictionary.com/browse/furore

> aging parents should be slaves to their failures at life children

Haven't finished yet but I agree with the dad, the NEET lifestyle is self destructive. Once your life has meaning you'll realize video games are not all the great.

I'm a 36 year old neet who lives with parents. My parents did this when I was in my mid 20s. Had allot of bad fights like this one. Nothing ever came of it. After a while they'll just stop caring and they'll accept the fact that you won't do anything.

At least he isn't leaching off the tax payers money like americans

Reminds me of my mum and dad when I was 9 - 15 except I wasn't NEET, I was a madman and I just used to hide in my bedroom when shit hit the fan following extreme naughtiness.

but thats wrong you muslim faggot

He pronounced it with an "ey" on the end, "furor" is not pronounced like that, but yes, it probably was meant to be "furor" and the dad's just a retard (hence how his son happened).

The dad's right, but it's also partly his fault. People don't suddenly become NEETS, it needs to be facilitated

Fucking Lynn isn't helping either

Still, it's all so depressing. Young males are checking out of society and then killing themselves whilst others are deciding they're a different gender, mutilating their bodies and then killing themselves. All whilst we're being out bred by a primitive and barbaric culture. I hate both the West and the alternatives like Islam and it doesn't look like anything's going to get any better.

It's all so hopeless

People these days don't work to survive, they work to fit in with society. I for one couldn't give a shit.

There's no need to work when we have foreigners and gubmint take good care of you. I get my rent paid and 240 bucks a fortnight, while growing the best weed in the UK. I still have a social life and I still have friends.

Fucking hell.

What I found most shocking about that video is the way the mother and father talk to each other. Theyre not working together. Are relationship dynamics really this bad in the anglosphere?

This is one seriously dysfunctional family, people like this should not be having children.

Notice how the wife basically undermines the father when he tries to assert some authority, little NEET shits like this are enabled by parents who put up with their awful behaviour.

He needs to kick the door down, and confront his kid and tell him that either he lives by the rules of the house or he can live on the street and when the kid spegs out, just kick his ass to the curb.

The dad is soft as shit and it's his fault his child is like that. Years of being a terrible father, and the kid needs a wakeup call, there's no Overwatch or laptops or internet when you're living under a bridge.

not at all. keep your eyes out for the next one, it's fucking hilarious.

though looks like i found one of said parasites though, kek. get a fucking job you worthless sack of shit.

but you leech of the RUPEE FOR A POOPIE industries.

Yes, Anglosphere women are organic garbage, worst on the planet.

>hyperventilating and crying
This is pretty pathetic.

No need to bring out the rage, I'd simply let my kid know that he has until this date and if he's not ready, he's going to find out the hard way.

Its mainly the wife, too. Its like the moment the father displays any semblence of authority, she looks to shoot him down.

Heh, I'm a pathological liar and even I wouldn't stoop that low

>helpful to society

Your society is certainly worth helping at the moment. It's in dire need of help.

The father took initiative but the cunt of a wife keeps enabling their son

Louie never stood a chance, his dad is fucking crazy.

Totally agree. The wife is just letting the son do whatever he likes while the father is desperately doing what he can to get the kid to do something. Fucking women.

This.
Luckily I was able to ease their burden with neetbux, plus cooking on occasion

The only thing the dad should do at this point is dump both the leech and the cunt, sell his half of the house to Muslims and skip country.

>> falling for fake vids

it's still good theater

I feel like that's not his father, but his mother's BF

Nothing disgusts me more than NEET losers.

This is why benefits should be scrapped altogether... if you're not willing to work a shit-tier job, you don't deserve to eat.

Fucks like this should be forced to be take jobs in sanitation or die in the streets,

Fuckers. Disgraceful to all whites

I don't blame the guy for staying in his room to avoid the cunt

I've been through similar

you sound like someone who is a really really shitty parent.

Wow, this father is a fucking bro.

How does it feel to be worth less than a nigger?
At least a niggers steals or sells drugs to create an income
You just utterly failed at life

>I-it's okay, m-muh favorite mangaka does it too...
>L-look, h-he even puts hismelf in his own story!
>I-it's hilarious...

Aw, is it fake?

I wouldn't have a child to begin with, you deserve it for forcing someone in this shitty world.

Everyone in this thread against NEETs are in favor of refugees.

Don't blame yourselves or anything blame your children for the abuses you took out on them that you may be strong and your offspring be weak and retarded that you in their light may look bright but your black light illuminated the skeletons in your closet. No, I wont be lead by you be influenced by you and I will starve before bowing to you. When I feast it will be at my table setting in heaven.

Seriously? Nobody has posted it yet?

Literally REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE's multiple times in the video telling that whore whos boss.

youtube.com/watch?v=96SrWO5Na54

This
At least nigs steal from others
This guy steals from his own family

Great plan, Einstein. Then you have millions of unemployed people with no money or food. They won't just crawl off into a ditch and quietly starve to death. Crime would increase 10x overnight. There are always more unemployed people than there are job vacancies.

>A NEET has no reason to fix his life because he's already living the best life possible.

Yes they do becuase their life is sustain by other people, I've seen parents of kids like this little shit who literally just snap and throw their kids onto the street and they end up homeless which isn't the life they want to live.

Most of the time with benefits, at least in the UK, you have to have worked at least a bit to claim them.

I had a friend who was like this, he parents disowned him kicked him out, he lived with me for a while and eventually we kicked him out and several nights on the street and he was picked up by some charity to help the homeless and he was helped get a job where he's worked ever since doing min wage stuff and lives a pretty terrible life.

I don't have a huge problem with NEETs but don't sponge off other people, if you're indepedenly wealthy then fine, but if you're sponging off someone else then that free ride will end sooner or late, parents eventually kick NEETs out and bennies come to an end or soon in the UK will force people into mandatory work.

If I have two jobs (weekday full time/weekend part time), but still live with my parents since both college and my total income hasn't worked out to the point of independence, do I fall on the "NEET" spectrum? I pull a little over 2k a month. I still play plenty of vidya and haven't had a gf in three years.

This guy has some serious problems, I think

How many fucking kids use this site? How can anyone defend this filthy shit?

If this was from an /r9k/ thread I want the link to the archive

Good actually. My parents pay for food and shelter,and drive me around anywhere I want, so I don't need a car.I get to spend my neetbux on whatever I want. New Phones and PC whenever I want. I use my neetbux to go on vacation allot. I get to leave whenever I want, and not have the responsibility of having a family. I just got back from South Spain. Instead of having to spend my neetbux on shelter or bills, I spend it on going on vacations and enjoying life.

I genuinely wish I could understand people like you two. I often hear NEETS talk about work like its some kind of prison sentence, and yet I enjoy working. Heck, I think men are made to work, genetically.

Is this some form of defeatism? Or just the ultimate manifestation of laziness?

fuck this world

I did not ask to be born into it

I will live off the fat of this land for as long as possible until i die

Don't bee pessimistic.

Jesus christ

That is all caused by his lack of dick.

Jesus. Just kill him

He legitimately seems want to do whatever it takes to get his son help - and work with his son, but his son won't work with him. It's a lot different then yelling and beating your son or destroying his stuff because hes not working a job.

No, he just knows how to control his parents so they don't abuse or take advantage of him. You must be from the pussy side of england unlike that guy in the video.

Here in Australia we have the balls to call our mum a cunt and to chill her tits when she tries to bull crap on us when were kids.

If she doesn't back down we either steal her ciggies when she sleeps or we just walk out and go ride bikes for the rest of the arvo.

>What I found most shocking about that video is the way the mother and father talk to each other
Yeha fucking this,my parent where always a unit, they discussed and agreed before they took any action, and spoke with one voice

The neet is alive so no

How do NEETs not realize they are literally leeches that require a host? These losers act like they're living off the land but 99% of the time they are living off their parents. Really pathetic.

No, it's because you're in Poland. Life is so shitty there that there is nothing to do in your free time so work seems like fun. We anglos have many passions and activities that don't include drinking until you're almost dead.

Jesus NEETs need to be gassed

Yeah, difficult to really say without context but he seems desperately determined to help fix his kid.
Fucking faggot enabler mother is trying to adopt an approach that will leave him like that for the rest of his life.
He needs to be kicked out and forced to get help.

I hope the dad ditches those turds and finds a better life somewhere else.

working = being around people
I can do manual labor easy, I just can't deal with people

fuck off autistic shit, this is what happend when dads stopped educating their boys, no discipline and lack of manly values lead to failures like you and the guy in the OP

Naw man it's Furore as well as Furor.

All i could think was
>hi woowie

lol if this was real he could have just laid on the games, dad probably wouldn't have hit his son

Stop trying to justify this kind of behaviour. You know perfectly well most NEETs could pick up some crappy job but they don't do it because leeching off others is more comfy.

This is why tradition and family values need to be brought back. The family, not society, should take care of you in tough times. Now we are simply enabling nigger tier behaviour from cunts that have no conscience by subsidizing laziness.

His mother just needs to stop enabling him, and his father needs to slowly coax him out a lot less confrontationally - the kid is ill, he can't handle confrontation. Well, not currently - he could with practice and therapy, which is what he needs, and his dad seems like he'd gladly help his son get therapy.

Kicking him out will probably just leave him to die in a gutter alone and terrified, and nobody is really going to win with that.

my mum always defaulted to dad, he'd just slap the shit out of me if I was a little cunt

But I assume this guy just didn't grow out of it, he seems a bit old to be saying 'oh you're being mean' to his parents.

> b-but muh feels
A reminder that cunts like this have voting power

Yeah the United States was just a total crime ridden shithole excuse for a country until we started handing out gibs. If they can't help the country, why should the country help them?

I dont really care about NEET's who are respectful to their parents and help out around the house. More respect to those that just want to work part/full time and live at home, because they don't care about getting married or moving out.

But people like Louie deserve the rope. They don't do anything and yet they have the audacity to turn feral? That's insufferable on all accounts and should not be tolerated on any account. Into the trash he goes.

>His mother just needs to stop enabling him, and his father needs to slowly coax him out a lot less confrontationally

No, they need to kick him the fuck out

your parents are going to get old one day, and your going to need to take care of them, or they are just going to die and you will be alone, i run my own Auditing firm and only work 4 days a week, and earn enough to take hollidays you could only dream about

>Father isn't trying to build strong relationship with son
>Didn't do bonding experiences with him as he grew up
>Just ignored him almost
>Tries to help kid now but the framework and trust just isn't there, so all he can do is worsen Louie's already shitty self esteem and confidence by calling him names, talking to him like a five year old, and kicking his door
Some people just were not meant to be parents. Poor Louie.

We need a reality show about this and profit off of this

>mom is a facilitator
shocking

>admitting to being on benefits and growing drugs

did you really just post this on the internet? Holy fuck this is officially the dumbest post of the day.