I want to immigrate to Germany because I heard Germans people aren't racist...

I want to immigrate to Germany because I heard Germans people aren't racist, in France people hate me because I am black. Though, I don't speak a word of German. I was thinking about moving to Stuttgart because it's closer to France. Will I be accepted ?

pls come here we need more BBC

tasty bait, mein freund

>german people are not racist

nigger

>Will I be accepted ?

Only if you stop putting spaces between the last word and the question mark

Slavshit, I can be rude too.

Go to Paris, you'd feel well in sale nègre

Paris is too huge for my tastes.

>Magyarok
>Slavshit

You go right back where you come from and by that I mean Africa.
You think I am being rude? You want to migrate inte MY country without knowing anything of it in the first place. We don't need you, we don't want you.

atleast i'm not a nigger LOL

Most people don't care how you look. If you are just a nice guy they will see you as friend, as anybody. I guess the language is an issue.

It's fine Göbbels. He is alright.

come to greece

i've heard that most german are able to speak english
isn't it possible to live in germany without speaking any german?

germanics should migrate back to the steppes too

true, atleast in Berlin

although people will dislike that

maybe for now.
As the black population rises racism will rise because there will be more crime.
>mfw liberals think people are racist just because people look different

They're less racist than French people I think, but you have to learn the lingo.

It is in big cities. But mostly you need some German for your jobs, especially if you are in service or if you want to make a contract with your landlord etc.

It's possible but older people won't like you.

learn the fucking language first, get a job here and learn our law before you are thinking to move here. We dont need more people who dont intigrate and abuse our social system.

the IAT is garbage

Within the EU it doesn't matter mate. You can't abuse the social system, if you are not a german citizen, he is french and has his own social insurances.

He can take a look. It's not far anyway.

Bekommt er nicht Anspruch auf Sozialleistungen wenn er eine bestimmte Zeit in Deutschland arbeitet? Was denkst du warum so viele Rumäner und andere Osteuropäischen Staaten hinwandern. Mein ruf als viertel Afrikaner ist schon genug angeschlagen durch die Flüchtlingskrise.

Wenn er arbeitet zahlt er auch Steuern. Dann verdient die Gemeinschaft mehr daran als er. Natürlich bekommt er seinen Anteil der Rente. Er kann aber nicht hierher kommen und Hartz4 kassieren. Das geht nur als Staatsbürger.

>in France people hate me because I am black.
I wish it was true