Let's get an information thread going. Post any graphs/charts/informative images or anything else along those lines

Let's get an information thread going. Post any graphs/charts/informative images or anything else along those lines.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxhoundstudio.com/blog/fitness-lifestyle/the-ideal-male-physique-—-what-girls-want-want-guys-want-to-be/
htwins.net/scale2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>3 boxes say nothing but don't do it
Why? What happens?

Don't know about all of them but Hydrogen Peroxide + Hair conditioner can explode or combust. Only way to find out the others us too Google them or try them yourself.

Thanks man, its really appreciated

You are welcome, user.

I have a lot more but I've been posting ITT for what feels like a long time. I'll be back after a break.

No problem, take your time. Thank you for your contribution.

i remember when an user did this a long time ago

>chloroform

iiiiinteresting .....

brb...

or not ...

I have more interesting one if you're interested

>C
>subset of C++
who's the fuckwit who wrote this?

>I'll be back after a break.
And I'm back.

Someone from Sup Forums if I had to guess.

In case you're wondering what these percentages represent, it's what percentage of women polled find the body most attractive out of the bodies listed.

foxhoundstudio.com/blog/fitness-lifestyle/the-ideal-male-physique-—-what-girls-want-want-guys-want-to-be/

See also:
htwins.net/scale2/

Pic related is a solution to the Knight's Tour of the board, if you were wondering what you're looking at. This was a chess riddle people struggled to solve for hundreds of years.

I don't imagine this still works but apparently it worked back in 2010. Oldfag feels.

This entire list just feels like somebody made up some random bullshit they thought sounded halfway believable. Seriously the fucking dollar auction is one of the stupidest things I've ever heard. If you propose that to a group of friends, they're not going to start bidding, they're going to tell you that's fucking retarded and that'll be the end of it.

I fucking hate this site sometimes

Do the opposite of pic related's protocol for the opposite effect, e.g, more testosterone.

Well, that's about it. I might have a few other infographics lying around but I've posted most of the good ones, I think.

Leaving for now. I might check in on this thread and see if I missed anything good when I get back from the store.

Thank you for your help, it has been immensely useful user!