The kid who hits a Babe Ruth baseball over the fence

>The kid who hits a Babe Ruth baseball over the fence
>Doesn't know who Babe Ruth is either

I thought the fat kid is the one that hit it over

No, Ham hits one over and they don't have enough change for a new ball so Smalls runs home to grab his mom's husband's ball. Since it was his ball he got first up and proceeded to hit it out of the sandlot

This is unironically my favorite sport movie ever.

This is post-ironically my favourite sports movie ever.

>you got a fireplace at home?
>yeah.
>throw that hat in there, man.
Every time.

Without the narration it'd be a classic of cinema

Its comfy Kino. Perfect movie.

Rewatched it last month, terrific kid movie. Miles ahead of Rookie of the year, but I rate The Mighty Ducks higher

would you Sup Forums?

Classic.

Little Big League is good, too.

"I traded a Wade Boggs and a Sammy Sosa for you."

IDK if Sup Forums can into sharing a stream, but I think it'd be fun to watch a Sandlot stream with you shitheels.

Well baseball is kinda shit.

>only having one sport
Sad tbqh

I mean its a terrific kid movie, but it is god-tier Americana, and even for someone raised in the 90's, it provides such a great slice of life of what it was like to ride around the neighborhood on bicycles with kids your age, playing outdoors, getting into shenanigans during the summer while also acting as a love letter to baseball, especially for someone unfamiliar with what makes it special as well as how tied it is to Americana. It is just such a special movie for me personally.

> that kid who brought his golden retriever to the game

First movie ever saw in a movie theater, a definitively must

>the kid on the team who was cut to make room for a dog

>mods deleting the Hope Solo thread before I can describe in paragraph form how I would nibble on her labia

That doesn't have anything to do with baseball being shit though.

Its a demonstration of your objectively shit tastes

>objectively shit taste
but that doesn't make baseball less shit.

It actually does you ignorant fag

Really? Baseball is still shit though. Checkmate Atheist.

oiling and lotioning....lotioning and oiling....smiling. I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!

> all these fucking plebs rating kids movies over miracle, dodge ball, bench warmers, or major league.
Take the nostalgia glasses off

Wrong, Benny hits the guts out of a ball then Smalls gets his step dads ball. Ham hit one out on Smalls third day playing.

Benchwarmers is absolute dogshit and your argument is invalid

>tfw your wifes son ruins your babe ruth baseball

Wrong

Let's be honest, the sandlot hasn't really stood the test of time.

The original Bad News Bears is still the best baseball movie, the sandlot is good but it gets a little too zany when they start building machines to retrieve the baseball.

>when they start building machines
It's an erector set frame with an erector set "cart" attached to a string. I mean the only part that might be machiney are the arms to grab the ball. Beside that you don't need to be on the spectrum to be able to construct what they did.