I had made some sex videos with a ex and they ended up on my social media for friends and family to see...

I had made some sex videos with a ex and they ended up on my social media for friends and family to see. Getting a lot of bad comments and want to end my life on live stream for them to see. Just a bit nervous and hoping to talk to someone who knows about death or works around it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WcSUs9iZv-g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't try suicide nobdy likes it.

Be an hero and link it

Don't do that
You got a good thing going now
Don't do it, don't do it
Don't!
Don't try suicide
Nobody's worth it
Don't try suicide
Nobody cares
Don't try suicide
You are just going to hate it
Don't try suicide
Nobody gives a damn

Shoot yourself. Classic. Don't hesitate, just smile at the camera and talk about work and life then pull the gun up to your head and pull the trigger mid-sentence

youtube.com/watch?v=WcSUs9iZv-g

It's something that happens to a lot of people. It may seem terrible right now, but you'll get over the embarrassment. It's happened to me. Stay strong.

You can't hate it if you literally stop existing dumbfuck

Ask this slut for tits. Will reply 5302186319.

Wow. I'm amazed you managed to have sex looking like that.

You look super cute fuck. Now I don't want you to become an hero

Lol it's a song by queen queerbait

Lick my cock and call my Jimbo

Don't do it bro lose weight gain muscle fuck a hortter girl it all goes away..give it time it will go away

Hit me up on facebook if you want to talk me into it or watch

facebook com/sam.nova70

Lol youre trying so hard rn. Whip it out bitch

>facebook com/sam.nova70
do we have to add you ?

Let me have your Nova

No just message me

You were doing stuff with your ex, man. Nothing wrong with that. You shouldn't give a flying fuck. Get off social media and fuck everyone who's laughing at you, they're tiny people. And go live your life. Have fun and fuck a lot.

Seems drastic. Tell them what's done is done and if they can't shut up about it they can fuck off.

If you're not a troll you're overreacting. Fuck what everybody else thinks. This is something you'll laugh about in years to come. Just white-knuckle it until the fuss dies down.