Why the fuck is everyone obsessed with this show. Literally a bunch of autistic kids on bicycles...

Why the fuck is everyone obsessed with this show. Literally a bunch of autistic kids on bicycles. Anyone who watches this show is a retard. Fucken needs. Go Neck yourself.

Bump

weak b8

He even bumped his own bait kek

That's adorable

The show has good atmosphere. First season was good. Second was below average. This is coming from me, so I understand the initial hype.

I don't know what the fuck it is, but I'm pissed off there's yet another bandwagon for sheeple

the books are better

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Stranger Things. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head.

I am an autustic nerd and a cyclist, and I’m their target demographic age, as a child of the 70’s & 80’s.

And I can’t fucking watch it either. I’ve tried, and a few times, but, all it’s got is the forced nostalgia angle. No can do.

> another bandwagon for sheeple

you mean a hit show people like and doesn't inject modern politics or SJW bull shit like EVERYthing else on tv

>Dick n mortar.

Where do you even watch that? I got on the Jew Tubes and all the linkys were no worky

Bad day?

Maybe you don't like it because despite what this thread tries to imply, Stranger Things ISN'T for autistic vermin and is made for mature individuals like myself.

Torrent it. TV. Adult Swim.com

Are you a fucking idiot

it turned into suicide squad top kek

>oldfag and his old tv
is 2017, who still has a tv in this day in age
what r you some kind of collector of old vintage junk?

Season one was great, season 2 was shit.
Season 3 and onward will continue to be shit because all they have anymore is the '80s aesthetic which will get old really fucking fast.

Says the tv watching sheeper

Yeah, or, maybe I don’t like it for other reasons? Did ya ever think of that?

WELL DID YA???

Season 54 has the best TNA tho.

Because its a good show about autistic kids on bikes

>season 54
>trying to hit a 1,2,or 3
>just mashing your hamfists down the number keys in the general direction of the desired number, like jerry lee Lewis in the piano

like wtf even are you up to m8

Nope. You are self admittedly autist

Who wants to start a petition with me for a Stranger Things & Rick and Morty crossover episode?!

Stranger Rickss?
Rick and Things?

The shota lover in me is super into the show for obvious reasons. The horror lover in me likes it for the atmosphere and practical effects