Bitcoin is crashing

Bitcoin is crashing

It's been a massive drop in value today. Do you think it will continue?

Thank God now I don't have to listen to retarded teenagers who think they're smart anymore.

no it wont fucking continue
it dipped for one reason or another,
but it's not going to crash.

LOL. ALL PYRAMID SCAMS BUST YOU FUCKING IMBECILE.

Shit, I don't want to have to buy my drugs on the street like a fucking normie

IE. YOU ARE A FUCKING SOCIAL RETARD AND DON'T HAVE THE CONNECTS FOR THAT SO YOU PAY 100% MARK UP TO HAVE SOME 12 YEAR OLD MAIL YOU DRUGS.

It was 4k per coin like what a month or two ago and wasn't that the highest ever? People thought by next year it would be 10k. It got to 7 insanely fast. If it drops back to 4 you're only a dumbass if you bought while it was at 7... Ppl are dumb

Actually, I pay about 25% LESS than the average street price.

Everyone pays less than average. Also, everyone's kids are smarter than the average kid.

WHAT DOES A 10MG OXY PILL COST IN YOUR CITY? 500 DOLLARS YOU FUCKING IMBECILE?

HE PRICES ON THOSE DARK NET SITES ARE PUBLIC AND THEY ARE FUCKING RIDICULOUS. THEY ARE SOLD BY 12 YEAR OLDS TO 12 YEAR OLDS AND LOSERS.

I MEAN IF YOU HAVE TO BUY YOUR DRUGS ONLINE MAYBE YOU SHOULD JUST SHOOT YOURSELF IN YOUR FAT BELLY AND END IT.

Blockchain has inherent value due to its desirable characteristics IE; Anonymity, ease of transaction, and "security" ala Lack of connection to a country or bank such as traditional currency... but 6,500 imo is a bubble created by a massive tech circle jerk, And no way representative of its world minority capital share.

calm the fuck down man, there is no need to be upset

AHHH..WHERE DOD THE 12 YEAR OLD LEARN ALL THOSE BIG WORDS.

HERE'S THE ONLY ONES YOU NEED: PYRAMID SCAM YOU DUMB FUCK

Dude, just leave already

AHH 12 YEAR OLD IS GETTING OFFENDED,

FUCK OFF AND IDE IDIOT.

caps lock is cruise control for autism

AND REPEATING DUMB SHIT IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR UNEMPLOYED FAT 50 YEAR OLD BASEMENT DWELLERS.

It was my original post, I'm not personally invested in any coins but am working on my masters in finance at TAMU

This guys a fag!

AHH 12 YEAR OLD LIKES TROLLING....HOW CUTE.

YOU DON'T NEED A DEGREE TO KNOW IT'S A FUCKING SCAM.

26 with a degree and a stable job, thank you very much. Although I guess 26 and 50 look like the same to someone who is 11.

Will this cause the price of graphic cards to go down as well?

It seems like someone has really hurt you... Would you like to talk about it?

/thread.

Second post best post.

Hopefully. But most likely the hundreds of new cryptocoins will swallow the miner market and mining will remain profitable.

WOW!!! LOOK AT THE BRAIN ON MR. FINANCE.

BUT SERIOUSLY, ITS TIME TO DIE FAGGOT. LIVE STREAM IT.

YES I WOULD. LET'S TALK AUTISTIC 11 YEAR OLD 400 POUNDER.

SAME FAG SAME FAGGING ON A SAME FAGGING SAME FAG THREAD.

23, 6'3, 189. What exactly do you gain hurling "insults" at someone you've never met?

i hope so, but i don't see why people mine with graphics card when ASICs makes them unprofitable. the suitable algos for GPUs are not very profitable either

THE SAME THING YOU GET LYING TO SOMEBODY WHO:
1) YOU NEVER MET
2) DOESN'T GIVE A FUCK

>everyone is telling me i'm a retard
>must be samefags
autism

Wow, you've caught me. I am in fact autistic, twelve years old, and 400 pounds.

pls don't feed the trolls

my dad said he has 1000 bitcoins on a hard drive somewhere in his house and can be bothered to look for it for "a few bucks"

If you don't give a fuck how come you keep crying like a whiney bitch?

SAME REASON YOU ARE SAME FAGGING YOU NO LIFE FAT FUCK

private key or it didn't happened

when bitcoin hit a dollar i wanted to buy $5000 worth with my tax refund.
my gf at the time wanted to go to mexico.
she ended up getting hammered and fucking a few guys there.

i want to kill her and then myself

Good thing I cashed out when it was 7300 :)

You got trolled hard mate.

not samefaggin fag

THEN DO IT FAT FUCK.

baited

OK SAME FAG. KEEP ON SAME FAGGING CHAMP. FAT DUDES ARE SO SENSITIVE.

jokes on you. none of them are me

OK FATSO. YOU WIN ARE INTERNETS FAT GUY

believe it or not, more than one person thinks you're being autistic right now. inb4 doctored, i have better shit to do with my time than lurk this thread waiting for responses from you.

>Loses 13% value in one day
>Don't worry guys just a dip it will come back
>Keep clutching that bag user

Oh fuck off you fucking liar.
If you had 5 grand to blow on an obscure internet phenomenon then you could have invested a couple hundred regardless of your vacation.
Your own fucking fault.

that's why i've sold all

>i have better shit to do with my time than lurk this thread waiting for responses from you.

LMFAO!!! SURE YOU DO LONELY FAT FUCK.

this is sad, im off

had one million worth of Ethereum.

then a fuckin' bug deleted my wealth.

you make me want to take your firearms from you.

You realize that there is a difference between trolling and being obnoxious?
The whole point of trolling is to put in less effort than you will get out of your victim. You are spamming 5 messages a minute. You're trolling yourself dude.

hope it drops to zero and all the slavs and druggies kill themselves

what about you
you can get trolled by trolls while you're trolling trolls, or you can leave the rest of us alone talking 'bout some weird crypto boi

LMFAO!!!! OK LONELY FAT FUCK...IT'S GONNA BE A FUN FRIDAY NIGHT ON LINE HUH TUBBY?

it'll crash when drugs are legalized

OR FAT LONELY FUCKS GET TOO FAT TO SMASH THEIR KEY BOARDS.

take this shit to /biz/

why not Sup Forums, it say random board, not things-you-like-board

because this would belong better over there instead of the retards over here in /b

Sup Forums is for "miscellaneous shit". /biz/ is almost exclusively for the discussion of bitcoin. it's all they fucking talk about there. these boards exist for a reason. to categorize your autistic ramblings.

My dad just found out about bitcoin, even though I was telling him about it back in 2013. I've been hearing him talk about it nonstop for the last few weeks, and he just started investing yesterday. I've been watching it drop all day and my sides have fucking ascended to another realm.

his sides will transcend to another universe in a few weeks when BTC will break 10k

r u sure?

Yeah it's a pyramid. Of course it won't climb forever. It's not a long term investment. The idea is to sell just as it flies off the top of the pyramid and starts to crash.

just watch at all those threads of people who:

- at 10$ didn't buy because it was just a carwash coin

- at 100$ didn't buy because it was too damn pricey

- at 1000$ they got interested, but forgot to buy, then saw it plunge to 300$ and told everyone "bullet dodged, it was a scam"

- less than one year later, at 3000$, they regretted not buying it when it was 1000$

- at 5000$ they asked me where to buy, and I told them I'm not Google Search

- when it went quickly over 7000$ they came again here weeping

- now they're again saying OMG it's dipping, I dodged a bullet!

nice logic, waste all your money on it bud

this. theyll still be talking shit when it hits 70k

i doubt itll ever break 15 k

I don't think you understand what a pyramid scheme is.

sure. because it's just like any other stock right?

bitcoin and ethereum are cryptocurrencies which will play an essential part in the future. you cant waste your money on it unless you have to be liquid all the time

k

If this shit somehow breaks $10k I'm going to kill myself either way. I first heard about bitcoin when it was going for absolutely nothing, and I already want to end myself for not seeing the potential in it.

Will play an essential part in the future, but how do you know it's gonna be bitcoin that's gonna be carried forward, do you still light fire with sitcks?

Little too soon to call it a full-on crash, but yeah, its dipped a lot today.

the protocol it's inherently deflationary, and no more than 21 millions bitcoins will be issued.

as long as Nakamoto doesn't start cashing his large stash of somewhat "pre-mined" (when noone was mining) bitcoins, price may go somewhat down for a few months, but will eventually recover.

bitcoin can be killed by either internet problems in your country (what if you can only spend them in foreign countries? you've got a serious problem, bro), or by some serious flaw in the protocol.

altcoins exist because noone yet was able to crack bitcoin.

I regret spending my BTCs to buy a tablet.

if I HODL'ed, I'd have more than 200k$

>tldr, now my old fuckin tablet is theoretically worth 200k

the scam is not bitcoin.

the scam is the exchange BTC/USD.

google for Mt.Gox crash.
google for Bitcoin scam.
google for lost BTC wallet.
you'll see plenty of people who lost a lot of money not because bitcoin, but because speculation and scammers

this

KEK

ur tablet is worth what somebody would give to you for it.

it isn't worth $200k because you got scared or excited or greedy and sold too early

>AHHHH
>AHHH
>AHHHHHH

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

>literally worthless currency
>this will end well

Fucking finally.jpg

>kill her
>film it
>put it on the dark web for 5 bitcoins a view
>profit
>relish in your well-played investment