Woke up with a pain this morning. Had my gal pal take a picture. Anyone know what this mark is?

Woke up with a pain this morning. Had my gal pal take a picture. Anyone know what this mark is?

prepare for years of suffering

Pilonidal Cyst

Why you say that?

Jesus. I dealt with that for months...
I think it can get really gruesome and require surgery. Luckily, for me, it went away...

Its cancer, OP

On its own

He’s absolutely right.

Pro tip user: cyanoacrylate glue

Keeps your ass cheek cleft together until it can heal.

AIDS

Yeah dude get that checked out, my dad had that, got cancer and beat it, but still get that shit checked

Jesus user, you might be right.

this

op how far did the knife go in? if not too far, you will survive

Pilonidal Cyst
go to the doctor while it's small and not infected
quick surgery and a few days recovery and your golden

If you wait it can get nasty fast. Then the surgery gets complicated and recovery times quadruple

you were visited by the mythical "MEXICAN ASS BANDIT" during the night.
looks like it wasn't gentle, it never is though...

You're growing a vagina. It's the next step in tranny evolution. We will all soon be like you in a few generations if you keep breeding that secondary vag.

Then we can all be whatever we want, and realize happiness doesn't even come when we know our true gender.

it's a pilonidal cyst, don't let it get infected. it's partly caused by your overly hairy ass, not even kidding. shave that goddam ass ffs

wash it regularly and give it air when you can, its fine

Oh, he’s very right...but don’t get scared by what you see on google images, it doesn’t always end in multiple, painful, unsuccessful surgeries

Fuck. At least I’ve got health insurance for a month longer. Sweet.

AIDS

get it taken care of, otherwise it will get infected and you will not be able to sit on your ass for weeks. Also get some epsom salts from the drug store and have a hot bath with them. It will pull the infection out of the skin. You can use tea tree oil afterwards to keep it clean.

Wash it and then apply neosporin or something for a few weekS

Buy baby wipes and don’t get near that opening

The weird part is that I never knew my ass was hairy. The rest of me isn’t hairy at all.

I had mine for a very long time, got infected. Surgery was pretty easy and I was only the hospital for one day. Now I have a massive scar there for the rest of my life because I waited to long before getting it checked.

You the germ, bro.

I’ll be making an appointment when I get home. I’ll update Sup Forums at a later date. Promise guys.

Iv had 4 ops on this and it's still not healed

second

I don’t know how to respond without showing nude photos of myself. But I’m serious.

Pilonidal cyst. OP go to hosp, ask for buttcrack drainage. 5 weeks of wound healing enjoy second anus, post pics = profit

You have a rash on your crack. Take more showers, change your clothes more often.

I was thinking that it might be due to the way that I sleep (in a fetal position)