OPERATION FINGER FUCKERY BEGONE (OFF(b/)

OPERATION FINGER FUCKERY BEGONE (OFF(b/)

youtu.be/sOoZF4gqlUs
TL;DR
>Vile people exploiting YouTube algorithm to gain massive amounts of ad revenue and defiling the minds of our children. Think of the children! No, but really.

What I propose.
>go to YouTube and search "finger" + another word to find these psycho videos
>identify a channel and post links to sick videos ITT
>with our forces, mass flag the shit out of these channels producing this shit
>???
>profit

I'm not asking you to be my personal army, Sup Forums. Let's just purge these degenerates for the sake of mankind, and offer their blood up for the Blood God.

Are you with me? Blood for the Blood God? Can we do something right for a change?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Av_YbqJWRGE
youtu.be/o_QdsSfFmO8
youtu.be/Dn9ByKIxbW0
youtu.be/aDeiZId5IN0
youtu.be/iM5-U4g6deg
youtu.be/BYvdqFH4jBM
youtu.be/SSo7KlEkvAQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here are the first videos I've found. If this becomes even remotely successful, we'll do this every week or so:
youtu.be/Av_YbqJWRGE
youtu.be/o_QdsSfFmO8
youtu.be/Dn9ByKIxbW0
youtu.be/aDeiZId5IN0
youtu.be/iM5-U4g6deg
youtu.be/BYvdqFH4jBM
youtu.be/SSo7KlEkvAQ

Flag them for what?
Remember Youtube takes part of the cake here, so they need a strong reason to take these down.

How about you just watch one of these videos and keep in mind toddlers and kids watch these things because parents just give them a screen and as whatever video they were watching ends autoplay and YouTube algorithm kicks in and serves them this:

I don't think you understand the point.

I'm not saying the videos are good. I'm not saying you're wrong. I'm saying that Youtube will take a huge shit on the flags unless they have a reason not to.

Stop acting like a fucking communist propaganda boy and think in practical terms for once. What reason or incentive will you give Youtube to take them down? Or what disincentive will you force upon them if they don't?
Come up with a decent plan. Their backbone can stand 10,000 raids and laugh at them; you need something better than 20 people flagging videos.

>take a huge shit on the flags
They have automated systems in place. Mass flagging will have an effect regardless. Do your duty,

What do we report them for?

How bout you just go back to Sup Forums and stop trashing the rest of the site with your "muh degeneracy" whining that nobody else cares about?

>I'm okay with children watching sexually suggestive content about drinking the urine of the opposite sex and spiderman humping and farting on elsa
If you don't want to take a few minutes to do your duty, begone.

>telling people to get off of Sup Forums for not giving a shit about offensive content
I don't think that I'm the one who should "begone". Clearly you have no clue where you are and are fresh from reddit or swarmfront

Child abuse. Pick a reason.

Very well.

People have tried and failed. Move on.

sadly i dont think anything will work unless you actually inform parents themselves

on top of that it's the parent's fault in the first place to give tablets to children

Defeatism never works. Mass flagging will take down the videos, and enough hits on a channel will bring it down. It's automatic. It will work.

It's faster for bots to make channels and videos than for humans to flag them massively. For each one you take down, 10 appear.

Again: you need AN ACTUAL PLAN. You're the kind of person who reblogs/retweets/shares sad comics when there is a terrorist attack. Your intentions are good, but it's worth fuck all unless you actually DO something.

Make a better plan or fuck off. Sincerely doubt your "take one video down 10 more appear" bullshit.

Make a bot.

Alternatively: Stop being a moralfag and fuck off back to CNN, bitch

Alright. I knew this was the likely scenario. Fuck you all.

>comes to Sup Forums requesting a moralfag raid
>gets told to fuck off
>cries about it

Seriously, you newfags are a fucking plague. Stick to Sup Forums, stop shitting up the rest of Sup Forums with this cancer.

>hey gaiz lets go on a white knight crusade
>no potential lulz
what a faggot. is this what Sup Forums is like now?

No, this is Sup Forums. Unfortunately Sup Forums is the new gateway board, but the newfags they bring over don't know how to stay contained in Sup Forums

I'm the oldest of oldfag nigga. I was in the thread where we found the fucker who abused that cat.

Shit used to be cash, now it's just shit.

Don't even frequent Sup Forums. And the thread I made over there is dying too. Guess you retards have more in common than you like to think.

>reads about Dusty on ED
>"im an oldfag guyz"

>pretends to be oldfag
>"hurr durr you just read ED"
fuck off

they got bots...we got bots. Maybe enough attention will make them improve their algorithm or get humans more involved in the process.

Always some chucklefuck who has to bring the "newfag vs. oldfag" cancer into a thread.

OP is a moralfag and everyone ITT is a newfag.

Bump

This could work if we just had this thread up all the time and anons would take 5 min every day to just find some links and report them.

If enough people make it a habit no amount of bots would make our efforts worthless.

Sup Forums can't do anything these days. Let it go.