Japanese leader lashes out at Obama over 'despicable' murder case

>President Obama’s visit to Japan got off to a rocky start on Wednesday when Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe vented his anger over the alleged murder of a Japanese woman by an American civilian.

>During a joint press conference just hours after Obama landed in Japan, Abe said through a translator he expressed his “profound resentment” to the president about the “absolutely despicable crime” in Okinawa.

>A Marine veteran working on a U.S. military base in Okinawa was arrested last week in connection with the killing.

>The prime minister said he spent his entire meeting with Obama speaking about the incident.

>The killing resurfaced longstanding irritation in Japan about the post-World War II U.S. military presence there. It also threatened to overshadow Obama’s agenda in Japan, which includes a meeting with leaders from Group of Seven world powers and a historic visit to the nuclear bombing site in Hiroshima.

>Obama acknowledged that the killing “has shaken up people in Okinawa as well as people throughout Japan” and pledged that the U.S. would cooperate fully with the investigation.

>The president said he "extended my sincerest condolences and deepest regrets" to Abe during their meeting.

>“We consider it inexcusable and we are committed to doing everything that we can to prevent any crimes from taking place of this sort,” he said, adding that the status of forces agreement governing U.S. troops there does not prevent the prosecution of the suspect.

1/2

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7FYuYkPgDkk
japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/05/21/national/crime-legal/okinawa-suspect-allegedly-admits-rape-woman-killing/#.V0XEn_krKUk
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hi-Fi_murders
lmgtfy.com/?q=reddit&l=1#
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_during_the_occupation_of_Japan#Reported_rapes_by_US_forces
counter-currents.com/2015/10/negrified-america/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

2/2

>Residents in Okinawa have long complained about the U.S. military bases there, saying they bring crime and unwanted noise to the area.

>The 1995 rape of a young Japanese student by a military service member sparked widespread demonstrations against the bases.

>Abe said Okinawa residents once again have a “strong sense of uneasiness about their security” because of the latest incident.

>The killing occurred at a time both countries are trying to relocate a U.S. Marine base to a less-populous part of Okinawa island. Local opposition to the plan has been inflamed by the murder case.

What race do you think the American was?

HE WAZ A GOOD MARINE DINDU NUFFIN' SIMPER FI

One of Obama's sons.

And this is why Americans are hated in Japan.

youtube.com/watch?v=7FYuYkPgDkk

So, is that Japanese guy saying that foreign people in his country are bringing drugs, crime and/or raping?

Have people called him a fascist or Hitler yet?

>jap gets decapatated by isis
>no outrage
>some cunt gets murdered by an american
>omg omg omg omg holy fuck the travesty, america must apologize you evil empire you

>Japan sends a cannibal to another country and protects him when he comes back
Nothing wrong with that
>American murders Jap
Literal colonialism

I don't recall the ambassador of ISIS coming to visit japan.

Did an American behead that guy?
No. It's not the same.

Besides, this has been going on for a long time.

obama's sons are at it again

they should be mad at you in both cases. ^__^

>Obama ruins our relations with everybody right before Trump becomes president
>Everybody blames it on Trump

The negro is more clever than we initially believed

Who cares what the zipperheads think? They're still our slaves.

whoa.....
things that make you go hmmmmmmmmm

>Trump says he wants to remove military presence in Japan and have them build a nuclear arsenal
>American neocons and liberal retards lose their fucking minds
>Japan would actually invite President Trump and praise him at his feet

japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/05/21/national/crime-legal/okinawa-suspect-allegedly-admits-rape-woman-killing/#.V0XEn_krKUk

LITERALLY WE DINDU NUFFIN

ISIS does not maintain military bases on japanese soil and pose as an "ally"

Time for president Trump.

you mean his handlers are.

All Americans are no culture scum.

race does not matter.

100$ it was a nigger or some old weeb

WE

LOOKS LIKE I JUST LOST A BET , TO MYSELF HEHEHE

Come on, we all know when race isn't mentioned in the article it means it was a nigger.

>THE CURRENT YEAR
>America still has "soldiers" stationed in Japan
Literally no reason for this. If China or Best Korea actually does something then Japan is just a day's plane ride away.

Niggers do this every day in the US, libs don't give a shit

They certainly don't give a shit about it happening in Japan, other than the embarassment it brings to them

>no outrage
>no
>outrage

Google it you moron

This.

>Generic, lazy insults.

C'mon Tojo. You shame your countrymen with your low-quality bantz. I know you can do better.

I'm not mad, just disappointed.

wherever i go i must also rape.

surprise surprise
monkey trouble yet again

all americans are nigger, living in america makes you a nigger having american blood makes you a nigger

fuck niggers

underrated dubs.

That's because the guy who got killed was a loony who went out there for the lulz, so everyone thought he had it coming. The girl who was killed did nothing wrong and was murdered in cold blood by someone who was supposed to be there to protect the island, not rape its women like a hungry ape.

lol

You mean a youth.

Actually, I've once seen a news article about rape+killing. They didn't mention the race, people said it was about brown people and then it turned out to be a white guy after all. Papers milked the story for a while with columns and other shit like "Has racism gone too far?" I hate journalists.

"Well you see Japan, I am very sorry, but we have incidents like this every day in America. It is not that big of a deal"

I find it so strange that one murder and Japan freaks out. We have them every day and no one even cares. If that doesn't show you how fucked our country is, then I don't know what to tell you. Japan probably views us as a 3rd world nation.

>japs are scared of niggers
>the only niggers they see are literal rapists and murderers

hah Abe would love Trump getting elected. If it happens he can push his pro-military course in the elections next year. Someone would have to, because Trump wants everyone to fend for themselves more.

I for one think the US-Japan relation under trump would shine.

>mfw Japanese get mad when others don't apoligize properly to them

Keep at it america

Can we please not act like white men dont rape when they get to Japan?

Anime will make Trump real.

I fucking loathe niggers.

They're a plague upon this planet.

They should just deny it ever happend.

>Japan probably views us as a 3rd world nation.

even worse.
many asian 3rd world is fucking peaceful compared to US.

>inculcate grunts to chimp out
>expect them to flick chimp switch off when in suburbia
>they don't, and chimp out as expected
>consternate

This, also japs hate niggers and their respect for the US really took a hit recently

>>mfw Japanese get mad when others don't apoligize properly to them

???

No.

We'd be relatively peaceful as well if we didn't have 50 million niggers chimping about. Most of the violence in the US is perpetrated by the North American pavement ape.

I really wish our governments (local and federal) would crack down on crime. A lot of shit happens here that should be completely inexcusable in 3rd world nations. I don't care if we have to build new prisons, hire more police, or whatever, but in many parts of the country, the crime rates are completely ridiculous. The sooner they get removed from the populace; the better.

>3rd world nations
1st world I mean.

>also japs hate niggers
kind of ironic that the nips would hate the "kurombo", given they themselves are dark-skinned (the non chink octoroon ones, that is) and are called the same epithet by the kors

We Debt of honor now

Tom Clancy is a prophet

Has it ever happened?

Oh yeah, they do that in Germany

You don't understand japs at all. They hate nuclear weapons. After Fukushima and the two bombings, Japan does not like anything nuclear.

You do realise that pulling all the bases around the world means America becomes much more irrelevant throughout the world?

>thinking the world can just ignore the huge consumer market in the US

>don't like nuclear
>built 10 nuclear power plants
OK?

black president man dont give a shit bout you gooks. he wants to be president until 2030 and make sure that the whites die out in fema camps

>ISIS does not maintain military bases on japanese soil and pose as an "ally"

Yeah, but it's not like we condone or encourage this behavior. The guy who did it is a criminal and it's not indicative of our relationship with Japan. this is bullshit posturing by the prime minister because it's an "ERECTION YEAR"

The powers that be in Japan do not want us to leave because guess what : China, North Korea. Bam. owned.

>“We consider it inexcusable and we are committed to doing everything that we can to prevent any crimes from taking place of this sort,” he said

Except for doing the one thing that would make a difference--removing niggers from American bases in Japan.

Who am I kidding. Niggers spread happiness and joy wherever they are.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hi-Fi_murders

We really need to start sterilizing murderers so they can't pass their genes on.
And start caning people for low level "broken windows" infractions.

Neither will ever happen because of our hordes of lawyers and apes whining about MUH CRUEL AN UNUSUAL PUNISHMENT, MUH SLAVERY DAYS

Fucking niggers are such a blight on this country.

Abe must remove base from okinawa.
and make Japanese navy base in there.

problem solved.

I know it's hard for an American to understand, but murder in Japan is a pretty big deal, and the Japanese are not divided against each other like Americans, so they view it as a serious problem instead of making excuses like Americans love to do.

What are the Japanese in your country saying about this?

Anything redpilled?

Based nips

There is no crack down of crime that will fix our problem. Just look at South Africa.

The problem is niggers and spics. That's what the problem is.

The sad thing is that we do have extremely low crime rates in some parts of the country. Some of the states up north like in Vermont or Montana are incredibly peaceful and have very low crime. It's completely possible to have very low crime in the US; we have way more than enough law aiding citizens here. It's just that nobody wants to get really serious about it. If Trump does build a wall and crack down on illegal immigration, that would be a very good step in the right direction. The crime along the US-Mexico border is absolutely insane. In my opinion, people should feel safe no matter where they are in this country.

ameritards ran over two schoolgirls with a tank in korea in 2002. they were never convicted for their negligence. that provoked massive anti-american sentiment. i think most koreans will be glad to see american armed forces leave

>Can we please?
lmgtfy.com/?q=reddit&l=1#

>300 million people out of 7 billion
You're 4% of the global population. Still important economically, but everything else? If you removed your bases next time some shit crops up the US wouldn't even be heard. Take the dispute in the South China Sea. Everyone at the negotiating table will ask you to fuck off if you remove the bases in Philippines.
Strawman. And Japan never liked nuclear power. It met large resistance at first, but companies managed to convince the public if it's safety.

Hey it worked in the 90s. Clinton locked up a shitload of people and crime rates dropped. Don't get me wrong; demographics are a real big issue. I don't care if we have to throw say 10% of blacks and Hispanics in jail. I think we should just keep these people out of society and out of the gene pool. You assault someone? We lock you up for a long time.

If the United States walks away from East Asia, then what's to stop China from taking over the region?

no. Because then North Korea would invade. Seriously, we aren't spending billions of dollars to stay in your countries for the fucking lols.

>south korea feels the need to shit on grorious nippon when its only export is fucking k-pop

The bantz come Japland come from Westerners.

>Japanese want apologies and retribution
>they won't apologize for the Bataan Death March or Nanking and just used a couple scapegoats

>Yuropoor can't into logistics for force projection

And you faggots wonder why you're irrelevant on the world stage.

Many remove US millitary protest are happened in Tokyo.

Americans are most hated foreigners by Japanese women right now.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_during_the_occupation_of_Japan#Reported_rapes_by_US_forces

Calm down bro XD

>defending murderers because muh America
Fuck you jamal

Well you have to understand that the US has pretty much the largest economy in the world and we have economic dominance over basically everyone. It's

Oh the base in the Philippines can stay I think. Japan probably wants us to go, and I think we should respect their wishes.

>have to go back 20 fucking years for an example

nigger travels far
nipponese blossom is killed
king of monkey lies

>Many remove US millitary protest are happened in Tokyo.

No problem.

>1. Close bases.

>2. Remove ALL U.S. forces and equipment.

>3. Stop ALL military funding and aid.

>4. Withdraw from ALL defense treaties and obligations.

>5. Send Chinese government a handwritten note with only two words scrawled on it.

>"All yours."

All the perpetrators in the 1995 incident were black.

I thought some people on here would advice the US Military to just stop letting black people be stationed in Japan.

but user China never tried and will never try to invade Japan, although they could have done so easily notably during Tang when Japan was completely open to them, same with Korea

>americans and history

all americans are niggers

counter-currents.com/2015/10/negrified-america/

Jee it's almost as if having a foreign military on your soil is akin to being conquered or something.

it's only imperialism when China and Russia do it

I can't make sense of this. Are you saying nips are shitskins?

Fucking niggers

Yeah america does it for freedom, it's for your own good goy, you wouldn't want those guys we made hate you because of our decisions to attack your or anything right?

>but user China never tried and will never try to invade Japan

I never said they did or would.

>....b-b-but...but... you wrote....

I know what I wrote, but telling China that the USA no longer has any intention of defending Japan does not correlate to belief that one will invade the other.

>french and building useless walls that they enemy will just go around to invade them

that's literally what you implied, China has nothing to win in a confrontation with Japan but America needs to create fearmongering about the big bat commies to justify having their bases there.

It wouldn't surprise me if all the north korea shit is just a massive psy-op to put nuclear missiles next to china