I' M COMING OUT OF MY CAGE

I' M COMING OUT OF MY CAGE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=digsMgWmrL8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DESPITE ALL MY RAGE

I GOT GAS IN THE TANK I GOT MONEY IN THE BANK

What makes this song specifically such normie bait?

It's catchy

one of the greatest cuck songs

It's catchy and they know most of the words.

>14 songwriters
JUST

Everyone sings along to it

Men can relate to the male perspective while women can self insert into the story and romanticize the narrative

both demographics think the song is speaking to them, men especially
when the whole song is actually kind of a masturbation fantasy for women formula-wise

so you're perfectly nailing both demos at the same time with the same catchy song
I'm pretty sure that's why it's so loved. Earbugs come and go but people keep playing this one because they relate to the lyrics
which are also really obvious and attention grabbing

t.wordfag

its actually a gay song the singer is jealous of the woman
he literally admits to "coming out"

You're objectively wrong. People just like singing it because of the beat. People often sing it simply because it says "Mr. Brightside" and use it as a descriptor of people they know being "Mr. Brightside" ie. looking on the good side of life.

the whole section starting from -it started out with a kiss. is really noticeable though. Even passively people still digest the meanings of songs
but whatever floats your boat

I'M STILL JUST ERRADING THE CAGE

You are wrong. And demonstrably so. Stop being such a 2deep4u faggot. People don't look into fucking pop songs that deeply.

I disagree

everybody who knows that song knows what the lyrics are about are you fucking autistic?

You can't disagree with facts. You are factually wrong. Some people just consider it a song about a guy that looks on the bright side.

I can literally prove you wrong in seconds if you need me to.

fans of pop music do
see: /r/popheads

It's inspired by 'Queen Bitch', which is about the same thing. Only it's better. Much better.

What the fuck

>literally recommending reddit
fucking lmao

Fuck. Did I last until the killers become meme? I finally did it. After all these years.

You hear that Brandon? We made it!

>factually
you're factually retarded

This. It's catchy and easy to sing along with when you're drunk in the club. That's really all you need to have a successful normie song.

youtube.com/watch?v=digsMgWmrL8
Here. Here's a video of someone who knows the song and thinks it's just about someone who looks on the bright side.

There. You are factually wrong. And I just proved it. It's just a fucking catchy song with a chorus that drunks can belt out. Literally nothing more.

you're factually autistic

>Men can relate to the male perspective while women can self insert into the story and romanticize the narrative
>both demographics think the song is speaking to them, men especially
when the whole song is actually kind of a masturbation fantasy for women formula-wise
>so you're perfectly nailing both demos at the same time with the same catchy song
I'm pretty sure that's why it's so loved. Earbugs come and go but people keep playing this one because they relate to the lyrics
which are also really obvious and attention grabbing
>t.wordfag
>b-but y-you're the autist
lmao

wow you're trying pretty hard

>i'm very angry that i was embarrassed so easily despite my 4 year-long english lit course or whatever
lmao

you got me

Source other than Genius?

Says the same at Wiki

I AM STILL JUST A RAT IN A CAGE

Are you sure those aren't the people who worked on the music video? Because that seems like a lot for a single song. I thought Brandon Flowers wrote most of them on his own.

Same at discogs. Those are the people actually credited as songwriters with ASCAP for this song. Most modern pop songs are written by committee that way. Their older catalogue is mostly credited to Flowers, Flowers and Keunning, or all 4 members of the band.

That seems weird as fuck to me. It feels like a song he wrote on his own.

it's good