Pretty mad right now Sup Forums

Pretty mad right now Sup Forums
Not sure if I should be angrier at myself or at my wife.
>be me
>be in thread on Sup Forums
>be using my iPad
>take screen on lolsy (honest) comment I made and also of a few replies.
>have had numerous fights in the past with my Mrs going through my phones, emails, she finally seemed to have learned
>never discussed her going through my iPad but it's kind of a no brainer, right?
>be me last night
>open up iPad and it is sitting open to photos with the screen I took of the aforementioned post I had made.
>she messaged me about it in pic related.
I'm really over her going through my stuff, so I guess trips or 69 is what I reply.
Also we have a baby together so I'm not going to break up over it so no expletitives in reply please, just something lolsy.

Rolling for 'let's open the marriage', my coworker Barry has been flirting with me'

Roll

Fuckin trips

Fpbp
Her reply incoming

Waiting on OP to deliver

I've sent message, waiting on her to read n reply.

fake n gay

delt this

Not fake but she's not even answering phone call so thread is a bust.

How mad should I be at her going through my iPad or just get over it bc we are married a shit?

She doesn't respect your wishes, ie, she doesn't respect you, this is a problem.

i dont understand what in the actual fuck the problem is? she looked thru your ipad? who fuckin cares?

It's more what she found. I posted some stuff as user on Sup Forums that she didn't really know before.

this

TRIPS
R
I
P
S

You are probably right.
But what to do?
I've changed password on iPad bc fuck he.
I bought her a new smartphone only like 4 months ago so it's not like she is missing much.
It seems petty but yeah I'm going to use iPad in front of her more often now and zero shits given.

Grow the fuck up, dude. If it's such a huge fucking problem don't leave your shit out in the open. It's not that hard.

You know, me getting angry for you going through my phone and i-pad is kinda stupid. I don't have anything to hide and we are in this relationship together. We need to be able to trust each other.

Re-roll

thumbprint access only. Fuckin solved.

How about stop being such a faggot?

No lie, I want you to send this

Literally smack her in the face and tell her you're the man and you'll do what you want. And if there's even a hint of divorce, go off the grid and disappear

Anything else is beta

They be trips

Yeah you are totally right.
Nice one user

post the "lolsy"(lousy) screen shot faggot. who the fuck caps their own comments lmao

Yeah I sent message but she is ignoring me

A dank meme master of course