How come Grimes is the artist of the century?

How come Grimes is the artist of the century?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XhflnGpsvsQ
nme.com/blogs/nme-blogs/grimes-glastonbury-set-proved-bowie-and-prince-s-maverick-spirit-lives-on-771377
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

she looks like a child playing dress-up in all of her "fashion" photos

Im not sure whose the bigger attention whore OP or grimes

grimes smelly

I don't want to do this anymore

You act like a child
You smell

because she's cute and I want to cuddle with her

>Grime's Husband !!/p7shQr09lg
>what did he mean by this

She's simply the best!

*ba dum tss*

She spends more time doing photoshoots than producing music. It shows in her lack of technical ability and poor lyrics which she covers in reverb and delay.

Limit it to one thread about her at a time

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. Stop saying bullshit. Did you actually observe all her daily life? Why the fuck do you assume she spends more time doing photoshoots than music? Even if that would be true, how the fuck that affects the quality of her music?
The Beatles recorded most of their albums in a few days, Grimes spent a year doing Art Angels. Where is your god now?
>It shows in her lack of technical ability and poor lyrics which she covers in reverb and delay.
You clearly didn't listen to Art Angels.

You spend more time shitposting than listening to music. It shows in your lack of knowledge about any of her music made within the past 5 years.

>You clearly didn't listen to Art Angels.
You clearly haven't seen how bad she is live, she can't use instruments with any sort of basic proficiency beyond mixing delays.

Watch her attempt to use a keyboard, black keys only.

see
It still applies to you.

youtube.com/watch?v=XhflnGpsvsQ

45 seconds in and this is already the most embarrassing thing i've see any 'musician' do on film.

She performs as well as children do when messing around on someones piano at a party for 5 minutes before they get bored and go back to using their iPads.

That was atrocious lol

>You clearly haven't seen how bad she is live, she can't use instruments with any sort of basic proficiency beyond mixing delays.
1. Live shows aren't essential. What is recorded is what really matters.
2. Her shows are really fun and energetic. She's a decent live singer and she would be better if she would stay stand still. Her shows are a compromise between dancing, singing, playing instruments.
>You clearly haven't seen how bad she is live
I've seen a few recorded shows and she sounded great bar some off notes. She's a much better singer than legends like Bob Dylan and Leonard Cohen.
>Watch her attempt to use a keyboard, black keys only.
Because the song required black keys only. Ever heard of pentatonic scales?

You're just 2 plebs who refuse to get into experimental pop. I bet you're some pathetic failed musicians who are envious of her success and try to find flaws. You know what? People love her music with all those "flaws".

artist of the goddamn millenium

Dude. I actually really like Halfaxa. But the singing in that video was so fucking bad.

>experimental pop
>black keys only..
>experimental
>playing the most basic uninteresting melody

There's a difference between having flaws and making a career out of being flawed..

holy shit

off to the gaschambers with you faggots already

(You)

Why did she get so many postive reviews, though?
e.g. nme.com/blogs/nme-blogs/grimes-glastonbury-set-proved-bowie-and-prince-s-maverick-spirit-lives-on-771377

>inb4 paid reviews

I specifically meant that video the guy linked. Fucking cool your pies, dude.

Dude, her music has way more that some black keys melodies on a couple of songs. Stop being such a biased autist.

Not an argument, retarded fuckwit.

>Stop being such a biased autist.
Responding to a thread calling her "artist of the century?"
Sorry buddy, but you need to come the table with stronger arguments than just personal attacks.

ITT grimes fags getting mad about ANY criticism of her music.

stopp with this sutpid fuckikng meme you fucking basement dweller get some sunlight you fucking idiot

Just leave her alone, dipshit.

Rape

I wish that crash bandicoot looking ass would die or choke on my dick already, and her music is God awful, it's so awful none of these Faggy threads even talk about just about how autistic she is.

Because she's not autistic.

It is*

>walk in
>see this
>wat do