What are the best episodes of It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia...

What are the best episodes of It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia? My girl has the same fucked up sense of humor as me but doesn't like It's Always Sunny. I have convinced her to watch it again but to be honest that show can be dull sometimes. What's a really awesome episode to start with?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E8Ew6K0W3RY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The episode where you fuck off and die is pretty good

"the d.e.n.n.i.s. system"

shut up, you sad nigger

mac and dennis: manhunters

Wayde Boggs episode is pretty good.

Sweet dee has a heart attack

old lady house: a situation comedy

Mac and Dennis live in the suburbs

that's not the first time you've described your life in the way of john rambo's life frank

Seasons 2 and 3 were pretty good. The newer seasons are just alright

the world series episode where they get trapped in a hotel closet... jumping back and forth between the story and the courtroom madness just adds to the funny factor

Charlie work is my favorite

Seasons 3 and 4 are best. Gang finds a dumpster baby is great.

Also watching the in order is for best results. Inside jokes are a big part of the fun

The gang buys a boat - because of the implications
Charlie gets molested - because of the creepy uncle and mcpoyles
The gang gets taken hostage - more mcpoyles
The one where they're in court but I can't remember the episode name, his uncles hands and charlies bird law rant

It's something like mcpoyles vs ponderosas: trial of the century

When his god damn hand flies off and he runs out screaming like a little girl, I nearly shit my pants man

youtube.com/watch?v=E8Ew6K0W3RY

NOBODY LOOOOK!

The gang tries to win an awards. I think is the title.
They try and get the pub an award and they scout other bars for ideas. Charlie writes a beautiful song about the pub but ends up getting locked in the basement so he doesn't ruin the showcase for the judges. He huffs a bunch of paint and escapes the basement and starts playing his song but it's not the beautiful one he wrote

the nightman cometh.
/thread

The go fuck yourselves song?

The Lethal Weapon remake, think it's like, season 9? Also the one right before, the Gang Saves the Day.

I could never watch this show just because of that dude with the high voice who's always shouting. I find him insufferable.

Found the depressed virgin lmao.