What are you doing right now?

What are you doing right now?

Drinking having a flashback from yesterdays trip and listening to David Bowie, what are you doing ?

Takin a shit

Laying on my bed in my room while my grandparents from both sides are having dinner.

Pointlessly postponing shit and fucking up my already fucked up sleep schedule further. You?

Cellular respiration

watching Jordan B Peterson lecture while Tekken 7 is extracting in the background

Euro fag

installing doom on my switch and having a can of surge

sounds good

Listening to my mom shit talk about me thinking i dont hear her

It's time to move out bros, but i need money :(

What? The fuck are you on?

Fuck all on TV so im browsing Sup Forums and about to roll a doob, night time over here

Heh sorry

Procasterbating

playing street fighter alpha 3 and sucking my bf's cock

Drinking some soda waiting for my bro to call me to come over play some retro vidya and trip. Could be a bit, thinking of putting a secondary worker PC into a nicer spare case.

Having grandparents is so totally Euro, americans die from heart attacks before they see their grandchildren

Told my crush that i liked her. Got rejected. How about you guys?

Drawing in clip studio paint

I'm an American and my great grandmother didn't die until I was 14, she was like 98

basically yes and I love it

My statement was based on an estimation of time zone

Pics plis

I'm just teasing you guys

talking with my friends on discord, sharing memes and being fags, life is good

came to laugh and now im jerking off

no, nigger

trying to find available sassafras oil vendors but to no avail

i said hi to 2 girls, the first one didn't even "seen" me, and the second one saw my message and decided to ignore me

Wish i could get some weed or hashish, this stuff is hard af to get tho

You're braver man than I. Couldn't even work up the courage to talk to her, tried becoming friends with one of her friends to at least get into orbit, end up getting the lesbian to become a former lesbian. Well she's not bad but still, epic mission failure.

Ok

every time i open up Sup Forums

Homework

Smoking a joint

browsing threads on 4ch with friends

That you in the picture?

using the spare time i have to rest before having to return to base and stay there for another 2 weeks

Thanx, dude. I've been on 2 dates with her. The first went amazing, the second date went horrible. Never felt anything more painful in my life. So i just had to be honest with her. I'm glad i could finally get a closure before this went any further. I never had a chance anyway.

You have to work on your social skills, Sup Forumsro. You'll get there, trust me. I've been there. It will take some time, but you just have to be patient, freind.

'Tis

Jesus, dude. You look like shit, maybe it's time to cut that greasy hair and clean your room?

I went to a vape store the other day and there were two girls sitting in front of the counter. I couldn't even lift my eyes off the floor while i was waiting for the guy to change the coils on my vape

No shit, are you a tran?

Better, mom?

I'm east coast fag so it's 6:30

... The problem here is that you vape. I'm so sorry.

Susan Boyle is that you?

The trans-est of them all

browsing Sup Forums searching for Thug Bunny news

Well, i don't do it in public like some douchebag

you look like suicide would solve all your problems

currently watching unreleased footage of columbine

:^)

>you look like suicide would solve all your problems

Ignore him, user, you look totally fuckable. In fact, i request more images.

I was joking. But, anyway. Being this shy, is a big problem. That was the reason my last date went to shit. My date was so fucking shy. It was so hard to get anything from her. So i'm sad for that i got rejected, but also happy because this girl was hard. I think there is someone for everybody. And this girl wasn't the one.

Have you tried telling your freinds about this? Or someone in your family?

Link?

I wonder how bad you look if you think this faggot looks "fuckable".

doin aiite mate? good on you for saying what you feel, even in the face of rejection. take a warm shower, wash it off. try and try and be happy for the thrill of the butterflies. youre gonna feel em again with someone else. promise it.

Hand over the sauce

cant tell if boy or girl

Sure, everyone tells me to stop being so shy and open up, but the fucked up thing is, i'm comfortable with being a shy beta. It's who i am. At least i'm not pretending to be someone else.

I can be assertive when i need to.

Damn! My cover has been blown!

Thank you my man. She wasn't really the one so i'm not that sad, tbh.

Still. It's a small loss, since she is very beautiful. I could do a lot to be with her. But her shyness killed our vibes. So i'm glad i got the closure.

He looks alright to me. At least i'm not a shallow cunt like you who has standards way above his league. I'm beautiful, by the way.

he's saying that so we can have more pics of him so we can laugh more, at least i hope so

This

Scraping my grinder for a tiny bit of THC while shitposting here. Also doing the math on how much weed I need to get for the month of december so I can watch rick and morty stoned everyday and actually have a christmas where I feel christmassy.

yeah, i just took one, too

Make sure u use some lotion

Laying down in a Catholic church I just finished cleaning. Sipping some altar wine. Good shit

Why did he get taken from us?

Damn, all these anons here who talk about how they smoke weed makes me want to move to the US even more.

Thinking about life

He had to go home too early

Bring it on, fucko!

Why ? there's weed in literally EVERY country on the globe. Or is it just that you're a huge faggot for Trump ?

Today I was told by my crush that she only likes me as a friend, just out of the blue.

That meme cracked me up

I'd post a pic but i don't want my face on the internet

God I miss bowie

We are brothers bonded through shit

I'm so sorry, user. How long have you had a crush on her?

I can even work up enough courage to say hi to her in public

Tits or GTFO

I miss him a lot user.
His music really ran with me.
Black star was his death rattle, I wish there was more

u first bb

Interesting, can you post a pic of what it looks like?

Getting drunk, waiting for my 3 kids to go to sleep

Shit like this takes time, dude. Do you happen to have a low self esteem?

Prepping for race war of course

I remember the day that he cried, I put on life on mars and cried a little, then the tribute from St. Albans cathedral came out and I cried like a whipped bitch for an hour.

He taught me it was okay to wear womens clothes despite what your father said

*Died

Post those giant areoles

It's pretty risky, besides, i don't have a place to smoke it.

Hah, it's risky in the US too, unless you're very rich. Then you just get a slap on the wrist. Just go to a fucking forest and camp out for a while

Actually, a buddy of mine has a friend who i think deals in hashish, i should probably do some inquiries.

How bad is the race situation right now in the US? There's been a lot of media coverage, but i'd like to hear the perspective of someone who lives in the US.

watching for a jerma985 stream to start and listening to a spotify lounge chill mix. horny.

I get it.
I was a bit touched in the head
Listening to him made me feel like I wasn't the only one.
He made me feel like it was okay to be a bit different
He made me, me

I never got to see him play, I'm always going to regret it