YLYL (PC edition)

YLYL (PC edition)

>IM FUCKIN WHITE
gets me every time

Legit the most realistic interpretation of this shit I've ever seen

Dafuq

Good job user, you're scaring the newfags away

Someone had to take over for desu and banana-man.

Thanks mate, wish I had a dorse to return the favor.

Human horse beasts with dicks. Wonderful.

I got dorses for days.

What the duck

Should I be happy or scared that this is the first time I've ever seen something like this and to think that Sup Forums introduced me to it

Have a shitting dick nippes, newfag.

>be me
>took the time to read left column to right column
>lost hard at JEWS

Have a rare too

Not who you were replying to, but I am also new to these dorses. Shitting dicknipples I had seen a long time ago

This

What amazes me is why people would waste their time actually spamming a thread they don't like instead of never going into said thread to begin with. It's like saying I hate McDonald's while simultaneously stuffing your face with big Macs and complaining about how bad they taste and are for you while still stuffing more in your face. Like just don't click that thread you stupid nigger.

I've been here for too long to not be surprised over this shit

Dorses were originally a bannable offense for posting on Sup Forums.

Meritocracy or bust, all other presented ideologies are for subhuman retards.

Have a pot person.

Eh, better than the artfag

The only people to leave so far are the users that solely come here for ylyl threads. People who have no more interest in discussion than posting kek, or sauce?
The other night after desu calmed the thread ylyl threads were no longer flooded and people were talking and even a successful troll took place, a great sight to behold as that was truly the fist sign of lulz I've seen here in donkeys.

who in the fuck learns to draw well and then spends his free time birthing these fucking abominations

nice style tho

I mean sure it's spam and it fucked the thread up but at least I laughed

Only a true Sup Forumstard lad. He is a hero that we need

Op here. I've only been on Sup Forums for a few months. I'm just Board of all these regular you laugh you lose thread so I decided that I want to try to spice things up and make you laugh you lose threads but with certain themes. I'm still happy with what turned out because this is still funny to me due to how shocking these images are.

this thread is neat

may various gods bless his soul

KEK, bow to our penis lord master

I'm not one of the derailers, but I am a major shit talker and shitposter. I say the meanest thing I can think of to people and giggle at the thought thst I may have just upset someone. I turn the edginess up to 11 for no good reason at all. And everyone in the real world knows me as normal, polite, friendly, and shucks, just an all around good feller. It's Sup Forums. Sup Forums brings out the cunt in some people.

Kek is upon him lad. He is protected

Do you have stairs in your house?

Don't. Just don't. I know.

>mfw I found my new fetish

That sure is a verbose way to reveal your place on the autism spectrum.

It seems like dorse was created to show sexual imagery, but in the most abstract way possible.
>I like dicks and fellatio, and futa, CTF and centaurs.
>Let’s just draw something that mashes all of them together.

oh my god i love that shit it's so sick

It's freaky, but most my fap material comes from /d/ anyways. I can fap to this

Oh god my sides at all of this l. Best thread ive seen in a while and ive been here for a decade.

Assuming this isn't bait and you're the new idealistic and underage teen on the block, allow me to clear some things up.

This website, whether or not you appreciate it, is about human nature.
Every post is from a human who, without having to fear repercussions of their words to their name, is able to give input and the bare, naked ugliness of the macabre mindset most of us have but rarely show.

I personally see these threads as being a window to reality. Whether you can stomach it doesn't matter. People get their heads blown off, sawed off, or crushed in accidents or intentional murders.

This isn't something to laugh at, I agree.

It's something to examine and study and to understand that at any time, anywhere, while you're cozy in your safe, warm house, there's an innocent man losing his life, or karma paying a criminal a visit.

It is the carnal sense of human nature within these threads that perpetuate the culture.

If you want a hugbox go back to Tumblr.

It's a YLYL thread you dense mother fucker. If you want conversation the fuck off to where you belong