Caucasus

How's daily life in Armenia and Georgia ? Are Christian Caucasus countries destined to extinction ?

>Armenia: 3 million people
>Georgia: 3,7 million people

Azerbeijan alone has near 10 million people, and from what I've read it seems Armenians and Georgians are following the christian trend of modernizing and having fewer kids, what I found weird since they should be worried about how few they are.

Are these countries destined to become extinct and survive as diaspora like the Armenians already do in America and France ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d8RAcvQOx0g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

All ex-soviet countries are destined to become extinct and survive as diaspora

Armenia population: 3.018 million
Armenia birth rate: 1.53

Georgia population: 3.679 million
Georgia birth rate: 1.82

Azerbaijan population: 9.651
Azerbaijan birth rate: 2.00

Power of Islam.

>Azerbaijan population: 9.651
>9000 ppl

forget the ol' millie there

Azeris are meme Muslims, at least the ones not living in iran

They're richer than the other two countries and have higher birth rates. There's only one rational explanation.

power of oil

Two actually
Oil and natural gas.

Being rich should have the opposite effect no ? Less kids, unless every armenian and georgian is leaving because they are looking for jobs kinda like we do here in Portugal.

azerbaijan is not rich
banana republic

Where do you get these export infographics?

Most of population is not rich

Yavudi kanka sen misin?

Yox :(

Sən kimsən? Kamil? Yoxsa başka bir user mu?

Daily life in Georgia as far as i know is pretty bad desu. No jobs kinda corrupt government but less than previous. It should be destined because it's one of the oldest countries in Europe and has a unqiue culture it maybe not be classified as europe by some but the culture, people and believes sure are europian

t. georgian diaspora

People in the villages are africa poor but not africa mentality.

Georgia > Amerina by far

başka bir anonam

This. City people (in georgia as far as i know) always make fun of village people and their accents of different regions.

Both of my parents were born in Tbilisi but i was born in Dutch village and they bully me with saying ''village boy''

Bizim telegram grubumuz var gelmek isteyirsin?

Georgians left their country because of bad economic conditions, their population was 4.4 millions few years ago

>kinda corrupt government but less than previous
I thought Saakashvili's government wasn't corrupt at all.

Most of the criminals are gone now but when Misha was in power there were tons. Most criminals are now in Moscow or Ukraine. Small groups are scattered around west europe but they are temporarly there: youtube.com/watch?v=d8RAcvQOx0g

Mən Telegram istifadə etmirem :/

>How's daily life in Armenia and Georgia ?
Chess seems to be abnormally popular in Armenia and Azerbaijan. If this is indeed true, I wonder why this is the case. After all, most other ex-USSR countries seem to have stopped giving a shit about chess ever since the cold war ended.

/tr/ye gel o vaxt

Oldu, gelerem