wwyd to my gf?

punch her in the cameltoe

Roast her eyebrows

i would suck his dick

Photograph her

wrong thread

What kinds of photos?

get her a belt.

don't tuck your shirt in without a belt it looks fucking retarded.

dick fotos

lick her asshole like a dog

I would show her my little dick and get hard while she laughs

Make her start doing squats as soon as possible.

Avoid interacting with her any more than I absolutely have to because since I am a cis white male she could decide at any time that any contact we had was undesirable to her in some way... And ruin my life.

Does she like them small?

Mine

make her wear lacy lingerie and stockings

go on

Then I'd tie her to the bed, tease her with a vibrator but not let her cum. Tease her with my tongue until she was shaking but not let her cum. Make her wait as I run my hands over her body. Then slowly push my dick into her wet pussy pushing deep but gently. Slowly picking up the pace and bringing a vibrator down onto her clit as I speed up and fuck her hard until she's trembling with pleasure and I cum deep inside he as she cums so harder she can't help but moan uncontrollably.

same gril?

Then I'd get her to suck my dick before finishing me off with a stockings footjob

yeah

play scrabble with her

stockings webms?

any dildo pics?

I would lick her bum

I would take her to the zoo and buy her a balloon. Then I'd take her to the petting zoo, and let her feed the baby goats. I'd take her on the Ferris Wheel, and ask her to show me which house is hers. Then I'd take her to the library to check out a book by her favorite author. Then I'd take her for ice cream. Then I'd fuck her ass. Then I'd take her to the park and give her bread to feed the ducks.

Why do you ask?

heyyyy you were posting her last night and randomly vanished

I would cum on her face

damn op send more pics of that dumb slut

lets see that asshole

pussy spread?

Nice

MORE

Ur a lucky man

webms?

I have videos, but I dont know how to transform them to webms