Okay Sup Forums, let's play a game

I don't know much about music.
You post an album, and try your hardest to sell me on its merit.
Whoever does the best job, I will listen to the album they posted.

No fuck off

lurk for recs

No fuck off

dumb phonefrogposter

Kill yourself

>spoonfeed pl0x
Or you could just commit suicide!

fucking retard op

embarrassing

u must be retarded my man

OP here
>mfw this was all an attempt to get you guys to be constructive about music
>mfw you guys failed miserably
Who's the real embarrassment here?
God, Reddit is so much better for musical discussion.

go back then

I'm not just gonna sell you on one album, OP. I'm gonna sell you on two, and you are going to listen to these albums for one simple reason: you want to lose weight.

First, listen to the top album, and while you listen, I want you to do nothing but stare at those cheesy fries on the album. They look tasty, right? By the time the album finishes, you're going to be very hungry looking at those fries. But you're not going to eat. You're going to listen to the second album while you again do nothing but look at the album art. As you listen, the smooth voice of MF Doom and the phrase "Mm...food" will give you the deep satisfaction of having eaten a five course meal, but without having put one ounce of food into your body.

Repeat this process until you get the perfect body you always wanted.

??? I thought this is Reddit

Upvoted. Have a gold. /r/unexpectedbestof

CAME HERE TO POST
__THIS__

Holy fuck what lmao

Trout Mask Replica is a monumental experiment in irregularity and an impressive catalog of vocal acrobatics. Raucousness, gargling, heavy breathing, whispering, falsetto, etc. are needed in order to dismantle the art of singing and transform it in a degraded emission of beastly verses. The dominant instrument is the clarinet that pops up everywhere in a "hit and run" guerrilla mode.
The overall meaning of the pandemonium in Trout Mask Replica is not only playfulness, or the negation of a meaning. The allegorical messages of Van Vliet's masterpiece are multiple, hidden by layers of abstractions that allow a cosmic-metaphysical interpretation, despite the author's pretense of illiteracy. These interpretations redirect the listener toward a form of apology for madness, to the primordial stages, and to chaos, counterposed against the monolithic order of technocratic society.
Beefheart uses the Delta blues as a pretext, but dismembers its structure, rhythm, harmony, tonality and melody, and then reassembles the pieces randomly, injecting it with free-jazz and casual improvisation. Beefheart is the first musician to perform an avant garde operation of such capacity without the least intellectual pomposity

kek.got em'

sold

>mfw reddit is better