Hi everyone its fortune time with osaka as your host

The rules
>fortunes can range from decent to shit
>fortunes might take some time to make
>discussion is accepted
>one fortune per user
>I have the right to refuse service
>any bad fortune will happen to you
>reminder that my fortunes come with risks like thoughts of suicide, limb loss, becoming homeless, retardation, death and becoming a huge faggot

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hZww6TwaBnM
youtu.be/UgImqzBcBYo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My discord channel
jdHsXP3

Not my book btw heheh

Sata Andagi!
Hello op!
Hello Anonymous!

Bump

Hi mantis hehe you get a dream and a normal fortune just for being first
>your dream fortune says you will be on a floating table sipping on red velvet coffee

>your fortune says think inside the box and know what it provides in exchange for closer from the outside

sata andagi

Ahh, thank you, Osaka!

Is that you mantis or someone else?
Heheh yes
>your dream fortune says you will conquer all of europe only to be overthrown by pink bunnies
Your welcome hehhe

I don't think its scientifically possible for some of the people on this board to become even bigger faggots.

"SATA ANDAGI"

Well as Jeff goldblum once said life finds a way
>your fortune says a pile of dust will fall on you making you cough and dirtying your new clothes

Chek'd
That was me.

WTH where's mine e

Ok yay I should put in next time that sata andagis are dream fortunes
>your dream fortune says you will be hooked on a fishing lure and be casted down into the deep blue ocean for its the only way you can get a unreachable treasure in that reality
Thats very cute heheh and yeah dubs what do you want to talk about now I guess sorry for troubling you
Its on top

Just wanted to stop by and say hi. Can't stay long honestly but have a good thread E>

Oh thanks sky *hugs* and I hope you feel better from yestarday hehe
>your fortune says you will be set back a bit with stuff left from the day off you took be sure to see it as catching up to normal life and don't mind it much

SATA ANDAGI

SATA ANDAGI

Hit me up with that fortune fam

Sata andagi, best girl osaka

Здpaвcтвyй

Good sata andagis
>your dream fortune says you will walk backwards for the entirety of your dream and see your day move on in toward motion
>your dream fortune says a crying girl with a dirty teddy bear will say why did he leave me here will continue to get louder and louder until you come in and pet her ending her worries
Sure
>your fortune says ahh so that stopped so suddenly and your left wanting to feel like you did before again what you should do is remember that it a once in a life time feeling and that it should be valued instead forcefully replicated to the point of hitting uncomfortably
Yes she is
>your dream fortune says have a dog lead you to a empty part of the city and have him give you a bone with some meat in it
HI hi
>your fortune says get something that will break apart in a day for it was giving to you with that intention

Sata andagi

thanks dear. I might be super busy tonight. So that fortune may just come to pass.

What's zpannyd
>your dream fortune says be in a land full of gibberish and talking fish hehe
>your dream fortune says you are a murderer dragging arms chained with handcuffs across a desert
Yes I know you will I hope you finish it all without problems

SATA ANDAGI

Sata andagi

So in other words I have nothing to lose
Sata Andagi!

>your fortune says great job today for you earned it and you get rid of your worries for 85 hours
>your dream fortune says you are building something that won't be finished in time to be seen in its entirety
Your homeless?
>your fortune says you will lose something you thought you didn't need at all but quickly learn that it was the only reason your still alive

SATA ANDAGI!

youtu.be/hZww6TwaBnM

Sata Andagi!

Oh mah god *claps*
>your dream fortune says become the major producer of sata andagi and sell it to all the osakas in the world hehehe sata andagi!
>your dream fortune says you will ride a bike to get away from a army of rabbis cats

Waka laka! Heheh
youtu.be/UgImqzBcBYo

sata andagi

>your dream fortune says be pushed straight into a wall and see darkness and and lose the ability to hear from there one

SATA ANDAGI

Anyone else?

sata andagi :)

>your dream fortune says your eye will fall off and deteroitate as you desperately try to gather the dust up in a pile

D:

Dubs replying to dubs... nice

>your fortune says let terror strike into your heart and know what it means to be afriad
Oh sorry hehe my eye was feeling itchy
Oh yeah it is nice hehe

Bye everyone this time ill leave and not let it die before I could post