Literally nothing manly about this hairstyle. Anyone who has this haircut should neck themselves immediately...

Literally nothing manly about this hairstyle. Anyone who has this haircut should neck themselves immediately. Beta Fuck boi metrofags

>nothing manly
>beard
0/10 try again

that guy looks manly af, why you jelly op?

Low tier b8

traps have balls so your argument is invalid

I would let him fuck me.

>caring about how other men choose to wear their hair
Faggot detected

actually agree with you OP. Once again these lumberjack sexual hipsters who have seen a picture of a working man, try to imitate, but can't even resist the urge ad their own "trendy vibe" to it. Manly only to the 4/10 basement dwelling manlets who are taken away by the fact that the guy can grow a beard

Traps don't have beards though, do they?

True.

I think it's annoying how so many people with those haircuts, shaved so much on the sides (white-walls), have anything bigger than stubble. It looks wrong. The disconnection between that very full beard and the faded sides to the top of the hair where it tapers up, is very distracting and unaesthetic. Better to be clean-shaven or have slight stubble with those 1930s haircuts. Of course, I say it's better to have longer hair on the sides, to begin with, which seems to suit more people than hair that high and tight faded.

im more curious of what a manly hair cut would look like.

i assume long ass hair is most manly, that said my hair is short

I bet he wrangles a lot more pussy than op

You're virgin while this guy probaply fucked many bitches. You're not in the position to call others Beta you faggot

It's all about taste, it may be distracting and unaesthetic for you but who cares?

Tired of seeing more attractive guys with this haircut talking to attractive girls? Jealousy is woman's emotion, faggot.

>white

Autobeta

Many manly haircuts out there, history books are a good place to start. It's not necessary about the length of your hair, but the message you are giving out with it. That being said, OP's pic is not the way to go

Why don't you show us your hair then OP? Don't forget to take your fedora of first though.

THAT BEARD IMMEDIATELY REMINDS OF THE TALIBAN

Emma Watson with that beard would look manly af as well. So does that guy, but with another haircut he'd look like a real man. Not like a hairy style victim. Though his hair is on point.

If you need to style your hair, you're a faggot

Only time a man styles his hair is for his wedding and for his funeral

Andrew Jackson had a very manly style. You usually don't see photographs of the man, but here is one, as opposed to a painted portrait. It was taken very late in life, yet he still had a thick head of hair.

this, why are you such a minuscule faggot OP?

You know whats really manly?

Worrying about another mans looks. Really though, this is the same shit highschool girls pull on each other. Act like man and stop autisticly shitting yourself because of some trendy haircut.

having a baby face and a beard is just fucking gay

OP has bumfluff on his chin...

>wedding
who's the faggot now?

And who decides what's manly and what not you stupid cunt?

And listening to your opinion on hairstyles makes people alpha?

I was just pointing out the great American President Jackson as a good example. He looked kind of like Dracula or The Phantom of the Opera, though.

The beard is the reason why those people don't have babyfaces

it's not a high and tight by any measure. it's a low fade you ridiculous faggot.

"Neck"
Are you a fucking new fag???? Gtfo cunt

if you ever get the chance to watch them in industrial fields you really should. I had a lumbersexual apprentice I had to even teach how to coil up extension cords and tie basic knots

ITT: triggered fuck bois

>Fuckboii
>fucks

Op is a salty virgin.

Damnet I have this haircut...

Reminder that Andrew Jackson dueled over 100 times in his life, fought in multiple wars (Revolutionary POW), dueled a man, let the other guy shoot first so he could take his time aiming at the guys balls, who then bled out.

He's still an asshole who lead basically a genocide on the natives, strongly against abolition and owned many slaves. But tried to get support by wanting his overseer convicted of murder after he stabbed one of Jackson's slaves. (Slave ran away 4 times over a decade and Jackson forgave him every time and didn't punish him) He was also the first "regular man" President who expanded voting rights to all whites (before him you basically had to own property) which would lead to woman's suffrage and then voting rights for all U.S. citizens. History isn't black and white, very grey area

Hi /his/ I’ll be by later when I’m stoned!

A real man sets trends and doesn't follow them.

Nothing says beta bitch like a hipster who sees this hairstyle on a video of his gay boyfriend he subscribed to and fantasizes about daily, only to stare longingly into the mirror, wondering to himself,

"You know what will make me drown in pussy? That faggot ass hairstyle with a beard."

Then he wonders why he's still a virgin.

this

If by bitches you mean feminine gay men, then yes, you're correct.

They wouldn't be traps if they had beards.

no. you can tell under the beard they have smooth skin, they never have tans because they've never had a job working outside, in construction or whatever, they're very neatly groomed... just babyfaced

We know how you do

OP show us your hairstyle. Show us how you're better.

Everyone saying shit like "who decides what's manly?" blah blah. Look, there's a reason this bearded bitch gets posted often. It's because he looks like a god damn faggot. Certain things look good on certain people wether you like or not. This mother fucker looks dumb as fuck.

His perfectly squared hairline that flows seamlessly into his poof beard looks gay af. His fade is shit. I goes from a #1 to a #3 to long on top. It's shit. Fuck you.

Beards are used to hide weak chins. Fuck off with that shit.

Lol please describe a weak chin to me

Mad faggot who can't grow a beard spotted!

Another example of how to look like a bearded bitch

tuff beard, gay hair 5/10

Nigga get fucked. My beard is mage stick as shit. I just think most beta faggots think masculinity = beard because they have weak ass chins and need to hide that shit.

That beard is awesome as fuck

This is suspiciously specific

Each new generation is a fresh invasion of savages.
– Benjamin Disraeli

I used to think that the baseball-cap-worn-backwards thing would die out. But nooooo!

Damn that hipster ass Cosby sweater tho.

>yet he still had a thick head of hair
MAGA!

Get on my level faggots

>that guy looks manly af
no that guy looks like he's trying (and failing) to compensate for the fact that his entire generation has been institutionally emasculated while at the same time still trying to objectify himself by embodying a simulacraic pseudomasculine image that the feminazi overlords find 'attractive'.

Ugly beta faggots hiding behind bush of hair,thinking they look good kek. Beards are for ugly people

that dude is feminized as fuck.

>institutionally emasculated

What do you mean by that?

That shit tier beard

White girl bored af hanging out with white boys she setting up her dick appointment with the BBC

Seriously?

I can't tell where your head ends and your neck begins.

Yes, I'm asking for clarification.

looks like she's chowing down on a fat shit

He's got gorilla vagina hair on his neck.

"Hay fellow millenials, lets COLLABORATE"

Here's an idea, OP. You post a picture of yourself, and we'll decide who looks more manly.

I work next to a barber shop and this is literally the cut 90% of the white dudes walk out with.

Everything millenials do somehow has to be a team effort. Mustv been all those soccer games where they didnt keep score

The educational system from a very young age punishes males for being males and stigmatizes and drugs them, with a female oriented curriculum based on feeling and abstraction and promotes the future advancement of females, all you really have to do is look at the grades and number of females to males in colleges. If you are a male and graduate with stem degree, get in line behind all females, then you might have a chance but if you get in, good luck advancing with the female HR and management. Then as you go through life, you are set up to either be sucked dry, victimized and used by the narcissistic females who have be raised to believe men are subservient and inferior, as they leverage the massively gynocentric legal system which incentivises the destruction of the traditional family. western civilization has become overly feminized on all levels to the point where they have to import 'real' men from 3rd world shitholes (good luck) into the 'civilized world for labor. this will not end well. the west is a prime example of complete loss of balance towards the feminine, just as the middle and far east are examples of the 'toxic' effects of overly masculine society. the difference is that the western females still cry oppression constantly, and assert their position as equals while taking every measure possible to ensure superiority rather than equality, when the truth is they are inferior in almost everything except for manipulation of the males they use to submit the other males. the key is balance. when balance is lost, the empire is in decline. it will get better before it gets worse. these issues manifest in myriad ways, one of the more innocuous and laughable ones being the appearance of the 'lumber/metrosexual'.

Beards can be manly but if a hot woman touched this fags beard he would probably hide in the bathroom for an hour styling it.

Is that a bad thing? Is there something about collaboration that offends you?

Also, I played soccer as a kid in the '90's. We always kept score, not sure what you're talking about there.

Malice aforethought.
– Lord Peter Wimsy

>mad bald fag who tries to justify his baldness by saying hair is not manly.

***it will get worse before it gets better

Okay, I'm seeing a lot of generalized statements with no specific examples. I work in elementary education, which is overwhelmingly dominated by women, but I've never been led to believe that I'm subservient or inferior. All of my female colleagues have been extremely supportive and treated my like an equal rather than a subordinate.

What do you mean when you say "the educational system punishes males for being males"? This is the kind of thing I mentioned before. Generalized statements with no specific examples. A "female oriented curriculum". What does that even mean? As far as men "getting in line behind females", do you have any evidence to back that up?

I'd agree but I can't grow such a kickass beard so I can only agree 95%. Shame to ruin it so badly.

Is there a movie theater next door that keeps showing Lord of the Rings or something?

It doesnt offend me, no. Im referring to the lack of individual thought. Everything nowadays is a group effort. Its a millenial thing. And just ecause your head is in the sand, it doesnt mean that your surroundings dont exist

it's actually a great hairstyle if done properly, it's just been co-opted by faggots everywhere.

(all except blondie for some reason)

it's not that great. the hyper fade is metro as hell.

some dude steal your girl? :

Everything great that has ever been accomplished by mankind has been a group effort. Your development from a child to adult has been the result of a group effort. To deny that is simply delusional.

>kickass
user is a troll. No, not someone paid to create controversy, I mean a real troll like from Trondheim and everything.

Und zen the vimmen are trown into ze fjords viz der boobs tied around zer necks.
– Monty Python

Spoken like a true millenial

Your toupee is horrible Sup Forumsro. Just snatch that shit rag off your head and embrace your baldness.

>not that great
>ach mein gott

That's not a denial.

I encourage you to read Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds by Charles Mackay, LL.D. Or Gustav LeBon's The Crowd. Crowd-sourcing is mediocrity at its statistical finest.

>neck yourself
Lol look at this little faggot trying to be le edge on 4chin.
>especially on Sup Forums
HA

Yeah, but I already have a pretty big backlog. Why don't you just tell me what you think?