HURR DURR I'M AN ATHEIST BUT I ALSO CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS EVERY YEAR AND PLAY BATTLEFIELD 1 IN CHURCH, AMA

HURR DURR I'M AN ATHEIST BUT I ALSO CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS EVERY YEAR AND PLAY BATTLEFIELD 1 IN CHURCH, AMA

It’s about more than baby Jesus fag

He's a Christian so he's not open minded.

check em lads

:^(

obsessed

Battlefield 1 in church?
Is this like a thing?

Christmas was coopted in order to bring in the heathens.
It was never about christianity and thus is just a tradition the people like because it involves a lot of food and presents.
Why would I play battlefield 1 in church, do they have better wifi there?

No but, it is the best way to activate god mode.

This. Christmas has nothing to do with Christianity anymore.

What's it like to shoot up a church full of Christians?

kek
Or ever really, it was always a winter solstice occasion, christians just wanted more members.

>spends an eternity in hell suffering indescribable pain
>"at least i had an open mind"

isnt christmas about the birth of santa?
naw. but seriously. whats wrong with being an atheist? im not a militant atheist, im a happy go lucky atheist.

Give me one solid proof of your religion being the right choice, otherwise there are a bunch of other hells I can end up in if your religion happens to be the wrong one.

There is no such thing as a militant atheist. You are think of anti-theists. How can you be militant about something you don't believe in?

yes there is

No one really celebrates it for that reason and there are plenty of pagan elements in the holiday.

>an atheist dies
>awakens in a field of green surrounded by trees
>man walks out wearing a nice suit
>introduces himself to atheist
>"I'm Satan"
>he points to the left
>go over there and you will find a lake with countless beautiful women that will fulfill your desires
>points to the right
>go over there and you will find dance clubs, drinks, and night entertainment
>points behind him
> over there you will find a gamblers paradise
> points to the front
> suddenly sky opens
>a vision of fire, brimstone, and people in agony
>"What's that?"
>"That is for the christians since they believe in it so much"

Absolutely, most Christian holidays coincide with pagan holidays that were around a LONG time before Christianity

Easter is a pagan fertility holiday for example.
It was initially to venerate the fertility goddess Eostre, which explains the eggs and bunnies as both of these things are considered signs of fertility.

Winter solstice Christmas
Mabon fall equinox Thanksgiving

Ahhh, that's refreshing. I barely get on Sup Forums anymore but I'm glad you're still around. Some things haven't changed.

Christmas is pagan. Like most Christian "traditions". Just stolen holidays and celebrations re-made to fit the church..

Thanksgiving isn't christian. Many organ holidays are still going strong and have been renamed. Christians was once pegans and once they became Christians they wanted to convert more to it so kept on celebrating the holidays and renamed them and came up with christian ideas for them. Jesus was born so they said he was born in December 25. He raised from the grave so Easter and so on.

>Christmas has nothing to do with >Christianity anymore.

Christmas

Christ

Christ has nothing to do with Christianity anymore.

HURR DURR

Thanksgiving is christ breaking bread with his disciples. You know the eat my body thing they do at their communion

By that logic feminism would be all about women, oh wait...

You're talking about the name, but lets be honest. Most "Christians" i know don't even go to church, they always say hurr durr God knows im busy on sundays. Like holy fuck. They only take the good things they want, and fuck the things that bother them. God's dead if he ever was there, along with Christianity.