Atheist logic

>Look at me, I can prove how stupid the Bible is by citing verses out of context.
t. atheist

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hOfRN0KihOU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sage in all fields

There is nothing wrong with your believe as long as you don't push it into other people like these neckbeards do with flying spaghetti monster bumper stickers and fedoras with +1 charisma

butthurt Dwakins fag

the bible is retarded. there's some good stuff in there but you can figure it out without the child sacrifices and kosher shekel tax.

>the bible is retarded
You're thinking of atheism.

>atheists are considered "feminist allies"
>fedora is used as a insult by feminists against MRA

I... What?

Tell me, Svennyboi.What does niggercum taste like?

Tell me, slav-shit. What does being sub-human feel like?

I asked a question, answer it.

I don't take orders from people who are beneath me.

Thats nice, but answer the question.

Aww, sissyboi is trying to act tough

sven like the cum yummy yummy

>Switzerland
Lmao

How about you stop being retarded and realize that Chriscuckoldry is being pushed down my throat ever since i was born. Luckily i was redpilled at 10. If anyone is pushing their religion it's you cucks.

>look at me, even though there are millions of gods from thousands of religions in the world the christian god I believe in is the REAL one
t. christfag

>The religious are so egotistical that they believe an all powerful being that has existed for an unquantifiable amount of time cares about 7 billion tiny bipedal mammals on an insignificant lump of rock orbiting a tiny star, in one of the smallest of 100 billion star systems in our galaxy, a galaxy of which there are 100 billion that we know off with current technology in a universe of incomprehensible size.

Daily reminder that the religious are the most entitled people to ever have existed.

this fucking miss earth bullshit is a private casting company owner a some a fucking spaghetti eating italian and a serbian ex model woman bitch

Wow, that's a good argument.

>Look at me, even though there are millions of theories in the world the theory of evolution I believe in is the REAL one.
That's how stupid your argument is. Lmao.

Apparently it's not pushed down your throat enough you amoral fuck.

>atheists
>lower tier than theists

Don't make me laugh, Mehmet. Why do you propagate for western religion anyways?

Except the fact that people still call it a THEORY indicates that isn't proven.

Nobody calls it Darwin's Law of Evolution

>Look at me, even though there are millions of theories in the world the theory of evolution I believe in is the REAL one.

Your stupidity is fucking amazing. It's just...almost like you're trolling, isn't it?
fag.

Theory of evolution is accepted because it has the most evidence backing it up (A FUCKING TON)

>BUT MUH ITS JUST A THEORY
Google what theory means. Gravity is a theory too

Daily reminder that atheists are the most autistic.

No, Sagan in all fields...

I think the Bible quoting is more for people who enjoy trolling.

For many people I think it is about religion not being useful to them. Religion isn't able to predict anything and it cannot be proven.

I never said I believe in evolution, nor that it can be considered factual. Nothing can.

But Bible stories are like nonsense poems, they don't really make any more sense in context.

Atheist logic
>I refuse to believe in something without evidence and I would focus on what I can reach right now

Christian logic
>I fanatically follow 2000 year old fiction. Jesus is my hero!

Children logic
>I fanatically follow cartoons. Optimus Prime is my hero!

Christcucks

Link to the study, Data, Error calculations and peer reviews.

>Theory of evolution is accepted because it has the most evidence backing it up (A FUCKING TON)
Like the Bible then I guess. It's the most verified historical document in human history. Look up the objective standards to verify an historic document, then look up verification of the Bible.
>Google what theory means. Gravity is a theory too
I don't care if there's evidence which supports evolution. Evidence =//= proof. All science is theory.

Imagine raising a kid that ended up like this. Unironically wearing a fedora. Is it legitimate mental retardation that causes someone to be like this?

>religions
>theories

They're hypotheses at best. Evolution is an actual SCIENTIFIC theory meaning that there's empirical evidence to back it up. A scientific theory is different than just a theory by the way.

It's fucking sad, what has humanity become?
Here we are trying to prove to a bunch of 30 year olds that fairytales aren't real. Sad, really.

You have 20 seconds to convince me that the teachings of the Bible are any realer than Transformers generation 1.

>Link to the study, Data, Error calculations and peer reviews.
That's cute.
>Daily reminder that the religious are the most entitled people to ever have existed.
Link to the study, Data, Error calculations and peer reviews. Thanks.

>>I refuse to believe in something without evidence and I would focus on what I can reach right now

atheist openly admit there is no evidence they will accept for this, which is why they hate debates so much.

If you're going to make a claim, you need to back it up with evidence.

I fucking hate atheists.

>look at me, I'm still making religion shitposts on the internet

>Like the Bible then I guess. It's the most verified historical document in human history. Look up the objective standards to verify an historic document, then look up verification of the Bible.

You literally just pulled that out of your ass. I studied the bible a lot. The only evidence people claim to have, and is kinda accepted is that Jesus existed(No magical powers tho)

>I don't care if there's evidence which supports evolution. Evidence =//= proof. All science is theory.

>EVIDENCE=//= PROOF
You must be fucking trolling. Impossible

>Evolution is an actual SCIENTIFIC theory meaning that there's empirical evidence to back it up.
I fail to see how that's relevant? It's still not factual even if it's empirical. Science is fundamentally a system built on faith.
>A scientific theory is different than just a theory by the way.
Ah yes, because "muh evidence". Like I said: Evidence =//= proof. Learn a thing or two you intellectually inferior slav-shit.

You first.

Good god hes fat. Thats child abuse to let your kid get so fat

And logical people hate religious nutcases who take the Smurfs seriously.

Christianity isn't even good enough to be a theory.

You really are a degenerate dropkick retard aren't you?

You made an unsubstantiated, I didn't. I provided evidence, if you feel like it wasn't enough, and want to investigate further, that's on you.

You atheists are seriously autistic.

CHRISTKEKS NEED MORE EDUCATION

YOU CAN START HERE, ITS ENOUGH FOR THE FIRST ENCOUNTER WITH SCIENCE:

youtube.com/watch?v=hOfRN0KihOU

Fuck me, I didn't know Peter Griffin was an atheist.

>I provided evidence
>An Unsourced graph is evidence

I can draw a graph linking the number of peanuts sold in the US to the number of deaths due to contaminated water in Gambia.

I'll request again that you provide proof of your statement.

Please point to what I said in my post that was incorrect, if your flag permits.

>You literally just pulled that out of your ass.
I didn't, no.
>I studied the bible a lot.
Wow, I assume you are a theologian and a historian? Lmao fuck out of here.
>You must be fucking trolling. Impossible
Perhaps you need to read up on epistemology and acquire a dictionary.

NOT
AN
ARGUMENT

>we don't know everything about existence or the big bang theory therefore le magic sky nigger did it
NOT
AN
ARGUMENT

Not an argument. You don't have evidence for what you believe, and what can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

>which is why they hate debates so much
t. someone who has never read any of the books or watched any of the debates by well-known atheists e.g Dawkins, Harris, Christopher Hitchens

>I fail to see how that's relevant
>intellectually inferior slav-shit

I'm afraid I'm not the intellectually inferior one here you sovereignly inferior cuck-shit.

What will happen if I cum on a picture of Jesus? Will I get punished? Is religion real?

>It's still not factual even if it's empirical.
What?
>Science is fundamentally a system built on faith
No, because there's actually evidence for things instead of just making shit up.

If God is real, and truly all powerful, then this post is dubs

>I didn't no
Yes you did. Sources for your claim? Where are the studies?

I just find it hilarious how you demand MORE evidence from my end when you haven't even provided ANY.

>huehue you have the burden of proof dude, you need to prove your statement to be true, oh wait im just gonna make an unsubstantiated first, but i dont have the burden of proof, whatever i say is factual LMAO
Atheists in a nutshell.

Your entire post isn't an argument.

But what made nothing?

Post religions better than Christianity.

Pic relate's great, it was written down centuries ago by some dead man so it must be true.

>almost Satan

He never claimed it was. It was just a refutation of those """arguments"''

It's literally a statistical fact that slavs are intellectually inferior. You're practically equivalent to niggers. Deal with it, sub-human trash.

Most fundamental axioms underlying empirical science is based on faith.

except, you know, rejecting the idea of anything metaphysical and supernatural altogether is fucking stupid. scientists can't examine these laws and forces because they are literally too far away.

it's not even about fairy tale arguments in the first place or faith. it literally makes no sense to have a creation but no creator. intelligent design argument not even included in this case. but there MUST be something that lead to the beginning of whatever universe came first and what set the foundation of every single physical law.

>look all these sad atheists, desperately trying to find truth in human made stuff like science that is constantly changing. Meanwhile I have achieved the highest possible enlightenment by simply reading the ancient and sacred Hebrew texts that remained unchanged throughout times, I am ready to face any challenge in this world while at the same time I am in a constant state of euphoria, due to my closer proximity to the divine

>What?
Epistemological solipsism.
>No, because there's actually evidence for things instead of just making shit up.
Epistemological solipsism.

I'm not demanding more evidence, I'm demanding EVIDENCE, which you have not provided.

DESU hardly anybody reads the bible. Atheists and theists both quote the Bible out of context because they're both getting those out-of-context quotes from quote-mining think-tanks who use them as political weight to throw around.

No they don't. They don't believe that the Earth just popped out of nowhere, they believe cause and effect created it. The only question is "Where did the universe come from?"

I believe that the Earth was created by Optimus Prime and Spiderman and if you don't agree with me you're a heathen and a stupid fedora atheist.

Maybe as a group, yes, according to some statistics we probably are.
But if someone looked at him and you, guess which one would they think is superior?

>a picture of Jesus
There aren't any. Being a grifter he never had any portraits painted.
>Will I get punished?
Some will point to Onan for why masturbation is bad but that bit is just about pulling out. Nah, jerking off won't get you smited, but pulling out will. Make sure to always cum inside when you fuck a bitch.

I'm God btw.

It is literally impossible for anyone to prove that I am not god.

>I simply cannot believe that its 2016 years after the birth of our lord Jesus Christ, and people still deny his divinity. Its almost as if they never even read the ancient Judaic texts that specifically confirm his divinity. I swear to Yahweh, if I wasn't living in this atheist ruled society today I would go all deus vault on these heathens

Yeah and I find it hilarious that you do since you still haven't provided evidence for your unsubstantiated claim.

>babby can't into scientific terminology

>Just as I expected, all the atheist retreated to their holes, no one has the guts to argue with me. Just so you know, I am extensively well read In the Torah, New testament and all the apocrypha texts. I also memorized all the Chronicles from the Old testament in the original Hebrew. I would like to see an """"educated"""" atheist try to argue with me

your post is fucking stupid and not even about the point. bye, faggot

Spawn me a wife.

>But if someone looked at him and you, guess which one would they think is superior?
Me, since I'm not a filthy slav.

not an argument

This isn't an argument.
Atleast Poles aren't self-loathing cucks who cheer as their women get gang-raped by darkies.

>This post counts as edgy in Sweden

Mine is best. My goddess lives and speaks.
Can you Christians day you've seen or heard your god? Of course not because he's not real unlike mine.

>not knowing it's a metaphor

It's like you are a complete plebeian famalamadingdong. It's like you don't even know what the big teeth represent. Red Riding Hoodism is literally 2deep4u leafboii.

My favorite is

>Lol you believe I'm God cause of a book LMAO, let me show you how dumb you are by reading things from this here science book!!!

>Atleast Poles aren't self-loathing cucks who cheer as their women get gang-raped by darkies.
Not an argument. (See? I can do this too.)

>not even trying to hide he's a balkan immigrant

>Christianity basically created western civilization. Before the Holy Jews brought their message to us, Europe was a backwards and uncivilized place. The Greeks and Romans were degenerate and molested little boys, that reputation alone destroys all their credibility

>implying IP represents race

I'm not genetically slavic in the slightest you utter buffoon. It's almost like you can't think of a number of answers to a question that exceeds one.

Also,
>statistical fact
I can link you a statistical ,,fact'' that shows poles as 100-IQ specimen. Statistics are a poor approximation at best.

It's not an argument, it's a retort

Jesus here, I love you dad.

>even after 2016 years after the birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ there are still children of God that says in their heart he does not exist. The Bible put it eloquently: These children are fools.

Get back to tending my garden