This is real

This is real

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36379934
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/6418456/Labour-wanted-mass-immigration-to-make-UK-more-multicultural-says-former-adviser.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Your brit propaganda is really dope op. I always was fascinated in art direction school.

Voting isn't real!

youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0

WHAT STARTED AS A MURMUR IN THE PUBS AND CLUBS AND WHEREVER PEOPLE CONGREGATE IN THIS COUNTRY IS NOW BEGINNING TO REACH A A CRESCENDO ROAR AND WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING IS GET BRITAIN OUT!

;_;7

I never understood why you dont see populists outright saying that immigration nullifies the democratic voice of the peoples.

If whites were flooding into some shitskin democracy (lol) you'd better believe you'd see people screaming about how their democracy will die because of the imbalance.

No this is real. This why don't get so emotionally invested in voting or democracy. You could be the most intelligent, well informed person on an issue but it counts as much the same as some who just turns up on and picks on the basis of eeny meeny miny moe.

Fabulous.

>everyone's vote has the same weight
>not importing people who don't share the same values as you is X-ist
I fucking hate leftists.

The worst shit is that expats are allowed to vote

Here's a BBC article about it

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36379934

Absolutely disgusting tactics

such a fair and balanced representation of the referendum

no really good job. this picture does a great job of informing people of their choices

no but seriously, what the fuck?

you get to support a working class worker or a bourgeois alien

and somehow they make you feel bad for wanting to support your own country and take a stance against international capital

You do see people saying that. It's long been acknowledged that the British left (the Labour Party) has been deliberately importing voters. The Labour party doesn't even bother to deny it, since they know that they'll soon be permanently in power if these trends continue.

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/6418456/Labour-wanted-mass-immigration-to-make-UK-more-multicultural-says-former-adviser.html

>"I remember coming away from some discussions with the clear sense that the policy was intended – even if this wasn't its main purpose – to rub the Right's nose in diversity and render their arguments out of date."
>The "deliberate policy", from late 2000 until "at least February last year", when the new points based system was introduced, was to open up the UK to mass migration, he said.

Same thing is happening in your country. Why do you think the Democrats are so vocal in opposing voter ID laws? Why do you think they fight so hard to keep the border open?

This is beautiful.

How? It's incredibly racist implying that pro-Brexit white Brits are all far right racists. Ugly if anything.

Everyone except the most delusional cucks will agree with you. If anything, it will just push more people to vote Out. A huge amount of people in this country are uncomfortable with immigration, and nobody likes being smeared like that. The In campaign have just started an row about race, which is a huge mistake for them, and a battle that they can't win.

Just let it happen, the only outcome here is a split in britain and a civil war, might as well get it over and done with sooner and not end up like Lebanon by leaving it too late.

Government has made racist illegal, simple fact. No one want to lose their job.

>alienating skinheads in a countries where there is still quite a large skinhead population

what are they thinking

Yes that's right, you're flip-floppy, poorly researched, "I dont really know but the EU is ok so I guess I'll stay in" vote is worth as much as Nigey's

The fact that the government is relying on people who don't care about the debate really is fucking embarrassing.

It is on purpose.

Get the skinheads mad enough to make a move, and they'll discredited the entire Brexit referendum.

Same way the left are letting Mexicans riot at Trump rallies, they're just waiting to put the liberal media spin machine on full force... but no one is giving them any ammo.

they really do a good job of making the indian lady look like a parasite here

It's not a government organisation as far as im aware, though it wouldn't be any new territory for them regardless.

so is this

why would a Nazi be mad at a Indian honorary aryan

>Naim

Every time

Thas a yuuuge bitch!

when they are**

yep liberal parties literally have one goal

flood the country with anyone who will vote for them (often poor violent people)

>Indian shit living off the accumulated capital of 10,000 years of blood and sweat shed by the Anglo
The good Person

>Anglo mad that a leech is taking the accumulated capital of 10,000 years of Anglo blood and sweat
The bad person