I guess we'll move this conversation over here since Sup Forums deleted the thread

I guess we'll move this conversation over here since Sup Forums deleted the thread.

For those who haven't been paying attention, Notch, maker of Minecraft and now unemployed billionaire, has been shitposting at SJWs and managed to get himself written into articles on Destructoid and Vice, because the SJW media doesn't know what else to do to stop him.

It's great.

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_uk/read/where-were-you-when-the-man-who-made-minecraft-had-a-mansplaining-meltdown-tvgtrn
destructoid.com/minecraft-billionaire-feels-oppressed-by-women-363094.phtml
breitbart.com/tech/2016/05/23/gaming-journos-throw-temper-tantrum-over-minecraft-creator-notch-arguing-with-feminists/
escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/video-games/editorials/17074-Pundits-Are-Not-Journalists-and-Notch-is-Not-a-Villain
washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2014/12/19/minecrafts-creator-notch-just-outbid-beyonce-and-jay-z-on-an-insane-beverly-hills-mansion/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

An example

kek, hes a good dude

Notch is a good dude.
He's kinda SJW himself, but of the sane variety.

>Call a car crash "woman driving"

Oh thine sides, where art thou?

First he was kind of an SJW, then he met Anita Sarkessian, now this. Coincidence?

slowpoke.png

Links to relevant content, for those interested:

vice.com/en_uk/read/where-were-you-when-the-man-who-made-minecraft-had-a-mansplaining-meltdown-tvgtrn

destructoid.com/minecraft-billionaire-feels-oppressed-by-women-363094.phtml
breitbart.com/tech/2016/05/23/gaming-journos-throw-temper-tantrum-over-minecraft-creator-notch-arguing-with-feminists/

escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/video-games/editorials/17074-Pundits-Are-Not-Journalists-and-Notch-is-Not-a-Villain

What a guy. He knows he is untouchable. I was waiting for him to do something like this

you know your banter is good when you make the morning sjw highlight reel

Wow, since when does the escapist actually write fair articles that aren't completely biased? I never really read anything from them, but somehow I always associated their name with the worst of the worst of left wing "journalism".

I'm good friends with big marcus.
We hang out in his mansion alot eating candy.
He told me he's doing this to take the heat off his idol AVGN for a bit.

I might actually buy minecraft now.

Cool, microsoft will love your money.

Escapist is one of the few that usually avoided this garbage, but occasionally takes a stance like this.

Is that the game you pick Tetris squares and build a house with them?

>A NEET
>Neckbeard
>Created autism the game
>BILLIONAIRE
Literally the highest power level you can imagine

>unemployed billionaire

When you have billions, do you really ever need to be employed or have a job?

He's always been a good lad.

will this BILLIONAIRE NECKBEARD NEET save us?

Living the dream

>When you have billions, do you really ever need to be employed or have a job?

Not unless you have a sub 100 IQ and blow it all.

Jewing this hard holy shit, i cringed.

>fucking shitlord, pl- please fund me ;_;

Holy shit notch bringing the bantz

>be Notch
>make a really shitty game
>somehow sells billions of copies despite being garbage
>little kids basically throwing their parents' life savings at you
>major deals with merchandisers swell your pockets even more
>become literal billionaire
>outbid multiple celebrities and buy a house in Beverly Hills
>spend the rest of your life shitposting and drinking million dollar bottles of champagne in your underwear, relentless laughter filling the halls of your ultra-modern mansion
Notch is a living embodiment of the American dream and he's not even American.

Rekt

The true fedora strikes

is notch the most successful Sup Forumsirgin in history?

Could someone please explain what 'mansplaining' is?

will he (pbuh) make PC GAMING GREAT AGAIN?

Kek, I'm glad somebody is putting these self obsessed retards in thier place.

Stating well sourced facts in an argument with a woman.

As Notch explained to an SJW in a tweet, there are already terms for it, such as condescending.

When a man explains something in a way that makes you seem wrong. He is mansplaining and therefore wrong.

He's not really a SJW. He just hates SJW's and the alt-right. He's a sane moderate.

it's when a man is being patronising or condescending, according to a woman
dunno why they have to say mansplaining when patronising exists

Holy fuck. What a crybaby piece of shit.

well this "neet" "neckbeard" have one billion dollars while you have ZERO, so i don't think you're capable of criticizing him. he found success, you didnt. Fuck off.

Notch is pretty based. He's the sort of guy that you might not agree with, but can agree to disagree.

I used to dislike him because I thought he was a terrible developer (he is, honestly) but I eventually realized that if I had the opportunity to become a billionaire selling a broken lump of shit I definitely would.

M
A B S O L U T E
D
M
A
N

Ok so the concept is, and this is a real thing that I've seen happen to women (but also to men like myself), someone explains something to you that didn't need explaining. E.g. You tell some casual about your PhD on robotics and they talk down to you and tell you their bullshit ideas on Elon Musk and robots and how you should study that. In general, a lot of women in the workplace are less confident and assertive and these people talk all over them.

You or I might know this as "being an asshole" but angry lesbians have decide it's part of "male culture" and we need to teach assholes not to asshole. Notch is 100% right.

Literally an example of what a liberal is.

NOW YOU'RE PLAYING WITH DEDOTATED WAM

i know who notch is, but what kind of Rich Guy is he? is he a nigger-tier lottery winner type, blowing through it all? or a normal white man.

The term to use for someone who makes a shitload of money then stops working is generally "retired", not "unemployed".

OH SHIT NIGGA

The man is part of Mensa, so he's no dummy. And after he sold Mojang and left the company, the old meme of him being a bad programmer died pretty quickly, because they say the game is falling apart these days.

He's not even making any good points, just sounds like a 12 year old. Oh well... still funny.

>Billionaire
>BTFO's SJW's
>Lots of cultural influence

You know what you have to do Notch

Normal. He threw a few extravagant parties but has since calmed down with the spending. His money will last him his entire life.

QUINTUPLE WAM

As you may know, you can not change a woman's mind. When she decides on something, she will hold onto her opinion no matter how many facts you throw at them. At this point you may be faced with phrases like "well everyone has their opinion" and "well this is how I feel". Men throughout history have come to the conclusion that at this point it's just better to drop the conversation before she starts digging around in her memory for that time you _____ and she's mad at you all night

Well, now feminists have actually come up with a name to this phenomenon. When they're wrong about something, the man is mansplaining and it's actually systematic oppression towards women

Checked

haha no fucking way

For those unaware, notch had a meltdown about a year ago where he realized all the fake friends and celebrities he was hanging out with all the time were just vapid idiots only interested in leeching off his fortune. He basically told them all to fuck off and realized he was becoming something he hated and was nostalgic for the time when he was a poor nobody writing code all day in his underwear.

He's been undergoing a transformation lately and lashing out, finally unafraid to speak his mind.

he owns a gorillion dollar beverly hills mansion. he isn't afraid of spending a little money.

washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2014/12/19/minecrafts-creator-notch-just-outbid-beyonce-and-jay-z-on-an-insane-beverly-hills-mansion/

we kinda had a thread about it already but lol this shit is great. its as if he has studied trump and is becoming a european version

How can a single man be so based?

fuck off, james

People like this made me realize how fucking degenerate the gaming industry is. Holy fuck can you get any more pathetic than this?

CHECKED

Witnessed

worthy Get

WITNESSED

Good on him having the self awareness to realize all that. Grass is always greener I guess

Notch is also know as:

- NEET mästare
- The man of 1001 broken Sup Forums promises.
- The Last of the Uncucked Swedes.
- Fedoralander.
- Virgin robber
- Autism provider

Prime Minister Notch will Make Sweden Great Again.

Yeah, if you make a billion dollars and stop working, that's generally called retiring, not being a NEET. Plus, he's apparently making another game.

Notch has fuck you money.

dat wam

>And after he sold Mojang and left the company, the old meme of him being a bad programmer died pretty quickly, because they say the game is falling apart these days.

Well, that could just be because nobody but Notch can make sense of his spaghetti code

>The Last of the Uncucked Swedes.
>Marries GF just as minecraft starts making money
>Divorced as soon as it reaches its peak
>Ends up giving her half of everything
>She marrys a black bull
>Notch is still alone

I've been thinking lately, what if there are no SJWs at all and all the ones we see in the media are plants put there by leftist media?

>Makes a shitty game in his free time
>Outbids JayZ and Beyonce on a mansion

Absolute madman. God bless this atheist.

>womandriving
God-Tier bantz

Notch is okay in my book. He's the type of guy that sits in the middle for as long as possible.

>cuntfusing
Fucking savage

Gold, Jerry, gold!

But he's still a billionaire. I'd say he dodged that BULLet.

He was put in this world to redeem Fedoras from their degeneracy

He had a prenup, he just pays for the kid

Trump/Persson 2016

But he's literally a cuck

He didn't lose shit, he made her sign a prenup when he was a fat broke loser.

NEET Elite

>tfw have actually been playing it lately because my windows PC died and it's the only game on my shitty ubuntu laptop

Here I thought he was your stereotypical cock gargling SJW scumbag. New levels of respect achieved, not that he needed them from me.

well he is from sweden

>not seeing the irony.

He's like Donald Trump. Powerful, wealthy men are immune to media. In fact, it strengthens them.

Media is here to control us cretins and keep us in line through brainwashing or character assassination.

ONE OF US

CUNTFUSING
reminds me of
OVARYACTING

what you think he suddenly lost his bants when he posted this