STOP RIGHT NOW

How does this make you feel?

>filename
>LOGo

One of the best boards on 4chinz desu
Also I love their 4cc anthem

Happy.
Especially knowing newfags squirm like cockroaches just by uttering Sup Forums

Makes me feel like you need to go back to your containment board to cry about jews, faggot.

It was great when Sup Forums was added because these tards stopped tarding up Sup Forums, which is quite a feat.

Happy, because it reminds me that even degenerates like me can have standards.

Embarrassed that I visited the board in the first place.

sounds like current Sup Forums is real c o m f y for you

It's my home board. I was just curious about Sup Forums tonight.

good. though many are edgy liberal idiots.

welp. Certainly breathed new life into this ancient website

Annoyed. The people who post there are uncivilized. They can't just talk to come to an understanding, they mock each other and everything like children then call themselves superior because they so happen to be categorized as a certain ethnicity. I'd say it was all for laughs but poe's law and everything.

disapointed but not surprised. pol's made up of the manchildren raging about their free-pussy coupons getting lost in the mail after supporting the sex-positive movement in '12

hey. can't be your fault, can it?

Fine, I guess? Have some rage friend.

literally the cancer edgy newfag tourist board

No

Raped
Hope you like prison you monster

Welp I'm bored. Have a good night Sup Forums.

>How can I snitch on a family member to the state
Mom is a nazi

You guys should do more than look at one page, once.

Esp. you. I mean you described Sup Forums pretty well, but if you ignore all leafs and most of Australia Sup Forums can be pretty fun. Oddly diverse though, as in a LOT of minorities. Not a problem, just didn't expect it. Have a random pic.

I came here to see Sup Forums, not Sup Forums. I understand that the two boards are somewhat related but if I want to rant about Mudslimes, niggers, Jews, SJWs, white trash, chinks, gooks, wops, red niggers, spics, and Turkroaches I'll do it on the board where it's supposed to be discussed, thank you very much.

go back to your containment board, Sup Forumslacks

Right at home.

>I understand that the two boards are somewhat related
>somewhat related

Do you know where you are? In the very least niggers and SJWs are fair game here, even if some LARPing is involved.

Do you really think most boards arn't flooded with Sup Forumsacks? Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and Sup Forums are basically child boards of Sup Forums with different topics.

The war itself was a main cause of death. Not feeding people or being able to treat them is a very effective way to kill them.

Sup Forums is a child board of Sup Forums you retarded newfag, Sup Forums is autism

Feeling of great unity and purpose in the face of liberal corruption and divisive political propaganda.

We are part of a emerging culture out of the muck of free speech degenerates and shitposting freethinkers. The establishment leftist cucks are bent on destroying everything we hold dear and the fucking outs are saving the normies.

Pepe will be in our history books, what a time to be alive.

Sup Forums is old Sup Forums, anyone who regulars Sup Forums in 2017 is a newfag, an actual homosexual, or extremely pathetic.

it just let's me know as a left our job is never done x Gibson keeps doing his rallies & siding with pedos & far.right members x we will keep showing up & letting them know we do our jobs x

>child boards of Sup Forums
Smell that fresh new fag smell. Mhm, fresh out of the box.

>still on normie chan
>not on infinite chan
explain yourself

Sup Forums was a child board of Sup Forums faggot. Or more accurately, Sup Forums existed long before Sup Forums did thanks to the very nature of this site.

Are you saying the 6 million number is accurate? I hope you know there weren't even 6 million Jews in Europe before the war started.

In effect, they are. I am well aware that Sup Forums was late to the game.

>the very nature of this site
:3

The only board Sup Forums gave birth to was /bant/
Sup Forums was birthed from Sup Forums

I am there often as well. The real explaining that needs to happen is why you have nigger dick saved on your computer.

It's almost 1:30 am here so I need to go to bed, but there is a tonne of evidence to prove it happened. The numbers were likely exaggerated, and compared to things like the bolshevik revolution it was minor, but it still happened.

If you are well aware of that fact, then I assume that you know that Sup Forums broke away from Sup Forums? No? Fucking get your facts straight, mensch, you fucking suck.

I bet your asshole is fair game while your out "larping" with the other 35 year old white men that live in their mom's basements.

even faggots like me know this. op is too faggot for infinite chan so he lingers on normie chan for the high post count so he can pretend to have meaningful interaction with other people

>not /baph/ enough to be an island
you're not even Sup Forumslack you fucking poser

He means that Sup Forums isn't king anymore. Sup Forums is where the oldfags, traffic, and cultural influence is. You have trap threads I guess....

My point exactly. Sup Forums loves to troll. That is why the whole "blacked" thing was kinda effective. Because it was counter to the "consensus" on Sup Forums.

And anonymity allowed people to say what they think without fear. Kinda like after the Berlin wall fell.

Pity digust n wtf

Many of them have real issues. Shit family depression mental illness incel lonlieness n neet.
So they lash out and make up excuses to feel good an demeaner others to feel supieror since irl no one cares for their opinions or rszpe ts them

False dichotomy.

God damn I should have explained my post better. Anyway, Sup Forums was much more "Sup Forums" like. Though both still are. But my point was Sup Forums holds a common denominator to all of those boards and thus is the "parent".

>newfags
U mean normies.. ..shouldnt u feel shame autists

I will gut a Nazi for my right to love Jewish girls.

cause i love nigger dick

>cultural influence
who the fuck are you kidding?

Sup Forums is ridiculously easy to troll

The thing is you assume it broke away entirely, which is horseshit.

Lol shes a 4

Makes me wanna...makes me wanna...
Dance

>Sup Forums is ridiculously easy to troll

Depends. It has the highest traffic of many volatile boards, but many use filters like faggots. As a % they are harder to troll.

Black Power Black Power Black Power Black Power Black Power Black Power Black Power Black Power Black Power Black Power Black Power Black Power Black Power Black Power Black Power Black Power Black Power Black Power Black Power Black Power Black Power Black Power Black Power Black Power Black Power Black Power Black Power Black Power Black Power Black Power Black Power Black Power Black Power Black Power Black Power

>an entire board/culture formed off of bait
you have no idea how badly you've been trolled

>even faggots like me know this
Than you would Sup Forums is a product of /new/ not Sup Forums you fucking newfags